FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Multitasking/RAM

812 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,749

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 8th July 2019, 07:28 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
You're busy and don't have time to wait, which is why you need to stop reading this thread and get back to organizing your Pogs. Rate this thread to express how the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 performs when multitasking. A higher rating indicates that the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 keeps many apps in memory so that they don't need to reload, and that when moving between apps, transitions are smooth and performance is excellent.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
12th September 2019, 10:58 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I've been power using the N10 Snapdragon variant for a lil over a week. I'm transitioning from my Pixel 3XL, comparatively I can't tell the difference other than the amount of apps which the phone can seamlessly run and provide an over all smooth fluid switch between. This N10 with it's 8GB Ram, and 2.8ghz CPU is powerful, I have struggled to give this phone a run for it's money. I like to run multiple drawing, audio editing, and chrome tabs for hours at a time. When I'm gaming the phone stays cool and seamlessly plays my YouTube in the background, usually accompanied by several random chrome tabs + my most frequent apps social media platforms stay running and have almost no lag reopening even after hours of being untouched. Personally it blows my mind how exponentially smartphone performance overall is increasing. My Note 10 is a Beast!
A major link in the chain for the Note Legacy in my opinion.
I haven't been this pleased by Sam since the Note 5.

Comment - soooooo grateful they made the smaller N10 variant!! That N10+ is overkilled overkill and had it been the only option, Samsung would've taken another L from me this year. Been a while but after Evie launcher installation + pixel icon pack Samsung's Rom is almost visually bearable enough to look at.

!!!BEAST!!!!
13th September 2019, 11:16 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Yeah, you are lucky that you have snapdragon version! Try once exynos and you will change your mind...more heat, cpu throttling, less sot etc! Only positive thing is that i have dual sim that I really need

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)