[APP] Arc Lighting - Notification Light for Galaxy Note 10

507 posts
Thanks Meter: 185

Post Reply Email Thread
28th August 2019, 09:44 AM |#21  
Flag Storvik
Thanks Meter: 16

More
The ring on my Note10+ stays on at al times, even when I don't have any notifications. 'Always Show Ring' is off. What can I do?
28th August 2019, 08:22 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gothenburg

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiGreen

The ring on my Note10+ stays on at al times, even when I don't have any notifications. 'Always Show Ring' is off. What can I do?

i think it may be a conflicting indicator or glow being turned on try turning off glow or other indicators or both
29th August 2019, 06:20 AM |#23  
Flag Johor Bahru
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Cool app. Really really need this since samsung ditched the led notification. Any chance i can get the unlock code?
29th August 2019, 06:42 AM |#24  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Access Code Request
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzcool

Arc Lighting adds a highly customizable ring of light around the camera cutout of your phone. You can use this light with various indicators such as audio visualization, notification lighting, critical or low battery warnings, as well as a charge indicator. The ring can also appear on your Always-On display. (to make aod work you need to make sure you have downloaded always on amoled and activated it, you also need to make sure samsung stock aod and samsung edge lighting is disabled under samsung display settings you also need to make sure that aod is enabled under arclighting with override set to off)

Features:

- Highly customizable lighting for the Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, and Note 10. Select a variety of colors, animations, and styles.
- Always show ring with various gradient effects (add multiple colors and make them spin for a visual experience)
- An adjustable glow effect that can be turned on or off
- Notification lighting both when the display is on or off (update planned for only the lockscreen or only inapp)
- Music lighting that syncs the light to your music
- Battery indicator lighting for charging, low and critical battery states. (note it will not work until you configure the zones you want the colors to appear)
- Device overheating indicator for gamers and power users (note it will not work until you configure the zones you want the colors to appear)
- Arc Lighting can be configured to match the color of your wallpaper, the app you're currently in, or both!

This app requires certain permissions to function correctly.

Accessibility: This permission is used for the ring to appear over your lock screen, always-on display, and for accessing the color of the current app you're in. This permission is required for the app to function properly.

Draw Over Other Apps: This permission allows the ring to show on top of other apps. This permission is required for the app to function properly.

Microphone Access: This permission is used to analyze the internal device audio for the music lighting. You will not be asked for this permission unless you choose to enable the Audio Visualizer indicator for the ring.

Storage Access: This permission is used to get the color of your wallpaper. You will not be asked for this permission unless you choose to use the color of your wallpaper for the ring.

Notification access: This permission is used to change the color of the ring after notifications

Burn-in concerns: Some Android displays may suffer from mild burn-in if a single item is displayed on the screen for an extremely significant amount of time. If you are concerned about this, feel free to enable the rotation animation in ring settings. That will ensure the display is constantly changing. Alternately, you can disable the default effect to only show the ring while an indicator is being triggered. Note: Samsung Galaxy devices come with burn-in protection that moves the pixels a little each time.

Compatible Devices
- Galaxy S10+
- Galaxy S10
- Galaxy S10e
- Galaxy note 10 (not tested yet)
- Galaxy note 10+ (tested confirmed working)

Download (xda members get free access, will provide unlock codes to any xda member who asks please mention which app so i know as i have two apps with similar names)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hcameraeffects

Thanks a lot for the effort. Can't wait to test it on my Note 10. Appreciate it if could share the access code.
29th August 2019, 07:10 AM |#25  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Tried it on Note 10 plus, works great.
Shared it with a few friends.
I'd appreciate an access code (for Arc Lighting) if possible.

Thanks !
29th August 2019, 07:39 AM |#26  
Flag Salento, Italy
Thanks Meter: 152

More
Where do we enter the code people?

Cannot see the field in the Settings... 😅
29th August 2019, 09:19 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 325

More
So to get this app to work do have to turn off the built in Samsung AOD?

If so, do we then have to install a 3rd party AOD?
29th August 2019, 10:02 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gothenburg

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @home

So to get this app to work do have to turn off the built in Samsung AOD?

If so, do we then have to install a 3rd party AOD?

exactly
29th August 2019, 10:24 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 325

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzcool

exactly

Ok.
So which 3rd party AOD are you using, how is it for battery life?
1st September 2019, 02:03 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Awesome work! Love to try the app! Please send me a code!
1st September 2019, 04:34 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Can I have the code

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Can someone recommend which third party aid works? I cant get it to work. Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)