FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Arc Lighting - Notification Light for Galaxy Note 10

505 posts
Thanks Meter: 183

Post Reply Email Thread
Arc Lighting adds a highly customizable ring of light around the camera cutout of your phone. You can use this light with various indicators such as audio visualization, notification lighting, critical or low battery warnings, as well as a charge indicator. The ring can also appear on your Always-On display. (to make aod work you need to make sure you have downloaded always on amoled and activated it, you also need to make sure samsung stock aod and samsung edge lighting is disabled under samsung display settings you also need to make sure that aod is enabled under arclighting with override set to off)

Features:

- Highly customizable lighting for the Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, and Note 10. Select a variety of colors, animations, and styles.
- Always show ring with various gradient effects (add multiple colors and make them spin for a visual experience)
- An adjustable glow effect that can be turned on or off
- Notification lighting both when the display is on or off (update planned for only the lockscreen or only inapp)
- Music lighting that syncs the light to your music
- Battery indicator lighting for charging, low and critical battery states. (note it will not work until you configure the zones you want the colors to appear)
- Device overheating indicator for gamers and power users (note it will not work until you configure the zones you want the colors to appear)
- Arc Lighting can be configured to match the color of your wallpaper, the app you're currently in, or both!

This app requires certain permissions to function correctly.

Accessibility: This permission is used for the ring to appear over your lock screen, always-on display, and for accessing the color of the current app you're in. This permission is required for the app to function properly.

Draw Over Other Apps: This permission allows the ring to show on top of other apps. This permission is required for the app to function properly.

Microphone Access: This permission is used to analyze the internal device audio for the music lighting. You will not be asked for this permission unless you choose to enable the Audio Visualizer indicator for the ring.

Storage Access: This permission is used to get the color of your wallpaper. You will not be asked for this permission unless you choose to use the color of your wallpaper for the ring.

Notification access: This permission is used to change the color of the ring after notifications

Burn-in concerns: Some Android displays may suffer from mild burn-in if a single item is displayed on the screen for an extremely significant amount of time. If you are concerned about this, feel free to enable the rotation animation in ring settings. That will ensure the display is constantly changing. Alternately, you can disable the default effect to only show the ring while an indicator is being triggered. Note: Samsung Galaxy devices come with burn-in protection that moves the pixels a little each time.

Compatible Devices
- Galaxy S10+
- Galaxy S10
- Galaxy S10e
- Galaxy note 10 (not tested yet)
- Galaxy note 10+ (tested confirmed working)

Download (xda members get free access, will provide unlock codes to any xda member who asks please mention which app so i know as i have two apps with similar names)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hcameraeffects
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to zzcool For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zzcool Ad-Free
27th August 2019, 07:31 PM |#2  
Flag Denver Metro
Thanks Meter: 132

More
Great looking app. Looking forward to downloading once it's updated for the Note 10! May I have an unlock code?
27th August 2019, 07:42 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gothenburg

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @BB

Great looking app. Looking forward to downloading once it's updated for the Note 10! May I have an unlock code?

it is updated for the note 10 but i have only tested it on the s10+ please test it and let me know and send a message for the code
27th August 2019, 08:36 PM |#4  
Flag Up North
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Been using the app for a few hours now and really like it. Works very very well.
Phone is on silent at work so these notifications are helpful.
Using this with the AOD notify. The latter is helpful when the screen is off or face down.
Keep up the good work

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
27th August 2019, 08:47 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Downloaded and purchased. This app is exactly what I needed since the Note 10 doesn't have LED notification anymore.
Thanks!
27th August 2019, 08:51 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gothenburg

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nc35

Been using the app for a few hours now and really like it. Works very very well.
Phone is on silent at work so these notifications are helpful.
Using this with the AOD notify. The latter is helpful when the screen is off or face down.
Keep up the good work

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

thank you that means a lot, i still want to include more features but i owe the developer money and he won't do any more updates until i paid it off some things i want to implement

fix bugs like the landscape bug, glow and music turning off other indicators
add a connected or disconnected or both to the app and get rid of the charging indicator so you can choose what color you want, right now you can use a work around to see charge level for that by setting a custom zone for the battery indicator and then setting it to between 99 and 100 for it to turn green there but it will do it even when the phone is disconnected but it works to know when it's fully charged

inapp/homescreen/lockscreen/charging/discharging modes so you can choose a configuration for each like only notification lighting on the lockscreen and only the spinning visual effect on the homescreen

gradient and animations per app and toggle to enable or disable notifications for certain apps so for example when you are performing a call it can do a gradient animation specific for that.

i have plenty of ideas but no funding to do it so the app could be much much better.
27th August 2019, 09:48 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 325

More
Not working on my Note 10+.
27th August 2019, 10:13 PM |#8  
Flag Dubai, UAE
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Downloaded and testing on my note10+. Could you provide me with an unlock code please?
27th August 2019, 10:32 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gothenburg

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @home

Not working on my Note 10+.

can you specify what isn't working
27th August 2019, 10:32 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gothenburg

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtirsmiley

Downloaded and testing on my note10+. Could you provide me with an unlock code please?

please send me a message thank you
27th August 2019, 10:43 PM |#11  
Flag Denver Metro
Thanks Meter: 132

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzcool

it is updated for the note 10 but i have only tested it on the s10+ please test it and let me know and send a message for the code

Everything seems to be working well. Is there a setting that allows for incremental adjustments to the ring? It is just slightly off center with the actual hole. Do I PM you for the code or is feedback here good?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)