FORUMS

Dual Sim Phone/Contact App which allows assigning a sim to a contact

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By l0lsh4rp, Junior Member on 11th June 2020, 09:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,

as far as my research concluded the Note 10 doesn't support assigning contacts to a specific sim card.
While this isn't normally a problem since you can chose the setting to ask for each call, it is a problem when driving.
When starting the call from the car, it doesn't ask which sim card to use and therefore doesn't start the call at all.

Are there good alternative phone or contact apps which allow me to assign a specific sim to a contact?
Both the default app and the google phone app (currently my primary app) don't seem to support it.

Are there any good alternatives?

Thanks for any advice.
12th June 2020, 09:56 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 844

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by l0lsh4rp

Hello,

as far as my research concluded the Note 10 doesn't support assigning contacts to a specific sim card.
While this isn't normally a problem since you can chose the setting to ask for each call, it is a problem when driving.
When starting the call from the car, it doesn't ask which sim card to use and therefore doesn't start the call at all.

Are there good alternative phone or contact apps which allow me to assign a specific sim to a contact?
Both the default app and the google phone app (currently my primary app) don't seem to support it.

Are there any good alternatives?

Thanks for any advice.

Try True Phone. Should be possible. This app has much more than just that.
Today, 03:29 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Good question! I use all the time the dual sim function and it's such a non-sense having ro select all the time the SIM number I've got to use every single time... On my OnePllus 7T this used to be so simple....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)