FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Gcam working for real on Qualcomm Note10+?

41 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By CatalinGP, Member on 6th October 2019, 06:07 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
So, here we go... There are many Gcams working OK for the main camera, but really not a single one that can provide super wide pictures and selfies.
I just observed that u need to set the RAW10 for the super wide and selfie but in many cases there is NO HDR+ without RAW SENSOR setting.

All the cameras that are working OK with the main camera, are crashing when take super wide or selfie pictures.

Long short storry, can someone pls make a Gcam that is really working on the Note10+? Yeah, qualcomm version but still with problems Note10+ is such a great phone, really a shame that we don't have an working and stable Gcam version for it.

I just need to use my Pixel 3 XL but I really love the huge screen and the RAM of the Note10+. I can donate 100USD if someone can make it. I know, it's not a large ammount but I guess I will not be the only one to donate for a really working Gcam...
9th October 2019, 05:17 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Yeah, we need a real port. The s10 version doesn't really work.
10th October 2019, 01:04 AM |#3  
Flag Southern CA
Thanks Meter: 301

More
I tried various mods and ports. Even the so called 'working' ones are far from suit our 3 lenses. So yes, there are some situations the GCam port is par or better than Samsung's app for the camera. The pixel 4 port still does not work for the Note, so very 7.1 still not there, and I suspect it won't be any better than 6.1 to 6.3 I tested. The app does not make good use of the 3rd lens.

Another note: the October update that was released for the Exynos had an update for the camera. True, their situation may justify playing around with GCam, but for the SD folks like me, not so much...

Let's see if the October update for U1 has any camera improvement as well.. GCam port ? Have my doubts as Sammi guys don't release source code to allow any mod adapt GCam
11th October 2019, 06:36 PM |#4  
Flag Panama City Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Anything new on this front? I have the Samsung US direct unlocked 256gb Aura Glow with Snapdragon.
12th October 2019, 07:04 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Can you guys please link me to a google camera that is at least working. I cant find anything regarding the gcam 7.0
12th October 2019, 07:23 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatalinGP

Any working links?

Yesterday, 07:05 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/a.../changelog666/

Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_BF_V2.2.1.190822.1145.apk

It works like a charm. Everything is fine, including the super wide lens.
To switch to super wide lens, you should enable advanced mode in "about" setting, then enable aux button on main settings.
To make HDR+ work, you should turn on "Use Restart" option in HDR+ settings.
The Following User Says Thank You to hawk2k8 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hawk2k8 Ad-Free
Yesterday, 05:45 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk2k8

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/a.../changelog666/

Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_BF_V2.2.1.190822.1145.apk

It works like a charm. Everything is fine, including the super wide lens.
To switch to super wide lens, you should enable advanced mode in "about" setting, then enable aux button on main settings.
To make HDR+ work, you should turn on "Use Restart" option in HDR+ settings.

Which XML files are you running?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)