FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Swift Installer/Substratum Alternative without rooting

19 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By 2reign0, Junior Member on 23rd August 2019, 09:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all,

So, got my note 10 today but swift installer won't work without a root which is a pain as I paid for the app as it worked on my note 9 but now its useless.

Useless in the fact that I have no clue how to root my phone and no doubt would probably brick it.

Anyone got any ideas as I can't take the glare of all these bright apps lol....need them dark again.

Any help appreciated
24th August 2019, 12:09 AM |#2  
Wichita Falls, Texas
Thanks Meter: 574

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2reign0

Hi all,

So, got my note 10 today but swift installer won't work without a root which is a pain as I paid for the app as it worked on my note 9 but now its useless.

Useless in the fact that I have no clue how to root my phone and no doubt would probably brick it.

Anyone got any ideas as I can't take the glare of all these bright apps lol....need them dark again.

Any help appreciated

Go to settings>display>night mode, it's system wide dark mode. Looks like it will have to do until someone tries synergy and substratum lite on the Note 10. I've already had to do a FDR trying some of the things that used to work.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...05&postcount=9
24th August 2019, 12:12 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggrant3876

Go to settings>display>night mode, it's system wide dark mode. Looks like it will have to do until someone tries synergy and substratum lite on the Note 10. I've already had to do a FDR trying some of the things that used to work.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...05&postcount=9

Yeah already have it on night mode, I'm used to having 90% of my apps black though from my note 9
24th August 2019, 12:16 AM |#4  
Wichita Falls, Texas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2reign0

Yeah already have it on night mode, I'm used to having 90% of my apps black though from my note 9

Same here, guess for now night mode will have to do. There are a few apps that have a night or dark mode setting, trying to find as many as I can.
24th August 2019, 12:39 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggrant3876

Same here, guess for now night mode will have to do. There are a few apps that have a night or dark mode setting, trying to find as many as I can.

yeah, there's not that many in fairness which is a pain, you'd think by now they'd all have the option
24th August 2019, 05:55 AM |#6  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 51

More
I'm using synergy and themes well. A few posts are in apps forum about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to zanoli99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zanoli99 Ad-Free
24th August 2019, 08:31 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
YES! You legend! Thank you 😁
24th August 2019, 02:15 PM |#8  
Wichita Falls, Texas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zanoli99

I'm using synergy and themes well. A few posts are in apps forum about it.

So you're saying that Synergy and Substratum Like are working on the Note 10+? I've already tries some of the old stuff and had to do a FDR and don't want to do another one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190824-100018_Google Play Store.jpg
Views:	1002
Size:	192.2 KB
ID:	4810337  
24th August 2019, 03:57 PM |#9  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Working fine. I'm on note 10 using swift black
The Following User Says Thank You to zanoli99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zanoli99 Ad-Free
25th August 2019, 05:49 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Even better, try Hex Installer from the Play Store. It allows you to customize theme colors such as background and accents. My favorite feature is the setting to reduce the roundness of UI elements, more like the Pixel. You can also download a plug-in for an Android Q theme which gives the UI a completely new look.
The Following User Says Thank You to Guyinlaca For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Guyinlaca Ad-Free
26th August 2019, 12:37 AM |#11  
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 1,193

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zanoli99

Working fine. I'm on note 10 using swift black

I'm also using Synergy with swift black on my Note 10+ with zero issues.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)