[ROM][5.1.1_r13][UNOFFICIAL] GzRoms -Tesla-RC2.1 T0LTE [20/08/2015]

Search This thread

0xnth

Nov 3, 2013
0xα
Ground Zero Roms presents -Tesla-UNOFFICIAL For T0LTE

15%2B-%2B2

--> Ground Zero ROMs G+ <--
Visit The G+ Community for screenshots, news, downloads, bugreports, wallpapers, bootanimations, ....

Rom_Info.png

Google Plus Post

Rom_Download.png

features.png

Code:
[CENTER]
[B][SIZE="3"]SlimPie
RRO Layers
Custimizable QS Tiles
SlimRecents
Floating window with mode SlimRecents
Slim's Power Menu
Slim's Nav bar and Hardware keys configuration
Animation Control
App Circle Sidebar
Lockscreen Weather
Screenrecorder settings
Kernel Aduitor built in
Breathing Notifications
Symmetry Mode (Dark Theme Style Tesla)
SlimDim NavBar
Plus more[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

screenshots.png

Screenshot_2015_06_16_08_57_22.png

Screenshot_2015_06_16_08_57_28.png

Screenshot_2015_06_16_08_57_34.png

Screenshot_2015_06_16_08_57_40.png

XDA:DevDB Information
TESLA ROM UNOFFICIAL FOR T0LTE DEVICES, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
mr.nth.na.vn
Source Code: https://github.com/tesla-redux

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: AOSP, Slim

Version Information
Current Stable Version: RC2.1
Stable Release Date: 2015-08-20

Created 2015-08-01
Last Updated 2015-08-20

Last edited:

mavpts

Jun 9, 2012
Can someone check if Bluetooth streaming works please?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Tweak32

I have to test this one out. So far looks like the closest to the SlimRemix ROM i am running on my Note4. Dont see any of the other LP with SlimPIE. Looking forward to checking it all out! Would love to see it dual-booting, but my old DerTuefel's Devil Kernel wont work I'm sure. Anyone here dual boot on i317 with lollipop???

rob_z11

I have to test this one out. So far looks like the closest to the SlimRemix ROM i am running on my Note4. Dont see any of the other LP with SlimPIE. Looking forward to checking it all out! Would love to see it dual-booting, but my old DerTuefel's Devil Kernel wont work I'm sure. Anyone here dual boot on i317 with lollipop???

I wonder if you can run custom rom on att version of note4? Is bootloader unlocked?

Tweak32

I wonder if you can run custom rom on att version of note4? Is bootloader unlocked?

Well no. AT&T isn't solved yet, but thats not the device I have. Sorry for the confusion and this is a bit off topic but I have Canadian phones so i317m which is basically the same as AT&T i317 for the Note2..... But my note 4 is n910w8 which is closest to Tmobile's n910T (which is probably the way to go for an unlocked Note4 on AT&T.)

Reactions: rob_z11

rob_z11

Well no. AT&T isn't solved yet, but thats not the device I have. Sorry for the confusion and this is a bit off topic but I have Canadian phones so i317m which is basically the same as AT&T i317 for the Note2..... But my note 4 is n910w8 which is closest to Tmobile's n910T (which is probably the way to go for an unlocked Note4 on AT&T.)

Thanks for clarifying. I was thinking the same thing, but I am leaning towards upgrading to note 4 that 2 is serving me well, and not in hurry to. Just going to wait if note5 comes with no replacement battery or external storage.

0xnth

Nov 3, 2013
0xα
New Build Tesla v2.0*TRDS 5.1.1_r12 is uploading (don't for get always check AFH folder) with many changed :
Breathing Notifications
SlimDim NavBar
Fixed Some issues
...many more (check About Phone/Changelog)
:)

Screenshot_2015-08-11-21-55-25.png

Screenshot_2015-08-11-21-55-37.png

Screenshot_2015-08-11-21-55-47.png

Screenshot_2015-08-11-21-55-59.png

Screenshot_2015-08-11-21-56-11.png

Screenshot_2015-08-11-21-56-50.png

Screenshot_2015-08-11-21-56-59.png

Screenshot_2015-08-11-21-57-04.png

Screenshot_2015-08-11-21-57-15.png

Screenshot_2015-08-11-21-57-27.png

Screenshot_2015-08-11-21-57-43.png

Screenshot_2015-08-11-21-57-52.png

Screenshot_2015-08-11-21-58-00.png

Last edited:
Reactions: noidman123

noidman123

Mar 23, 2014
Google Pixel 6
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Don't install this rom. Its got some hand holding anti-piracy software installed. The anti piracy service and broadcast receiver cant be disabled.

My dad was telling me something about that on his note 4. About how it would uninstall apps and wouldn't allow ad blockers, etc. Have you tried it for yourself? And if so, what does it actually do?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app

xxjabberwockxx

Dec 17, 2007
Don't install this rom. Its got some hand holding anti-piracy software installed. The anti piracy service and broadcast receiver cant be disabled.

Wonder what it does exactly. I've seen this in a few changelogs on a number of ROMs. I mean, if it helps prevent pirated apks from being installed, some people wouldn't mind that if it'll protect them from potential problems/trojans/malware.

noidman123

Mar 23, 2014
Google Pixel 6
Google Pixel 7 Pro
well based on what my dad was telling me, this software was implemented in aicp for the note 4. My dad has a few pirated apps, and when he installed them I guess the software automatically removed them. Now I'm not for piracy but something like that, that removes the choice from the user, that's kinda not okay with me. And it's kind of hypocritical, to include anti piracy software but also include an ad blocker

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Well not really but since you feel that way I'll be sure to pull ad blocker out of cyanide since it will be shipped with the anti piracy as well. We can put anything in the ROM we want, we build them, we maintain them. The devs on g+ whining about get no sympathy either. Android is open source, not free to steal stuff source. The people complaining because they can't use lucky patcher to get paid stuff for free, well too bad. Soon the only rom with decent amount of features that won't have it is Bliss, have fun with that. Oh and DU of course but not exactly a feature rich ROM. Not bashing du by ANY MEANS, it's just not on the feature level of many others including my ROM. By mine I mean CyanideL not Tesla. Developers include what THEY want in the rom because it's theirs. We do this for ourselves not users. Users are just lucky enough that we share our work because we do not have to share with anybody

xxjabberwockxx

Dec 17, 2007
Well not really but since you feel that way I'll be sure to pull ad blocker out of cyanide since it will be shipped with the anti piracy as well. We can put anything in the ROM we want, we build them, we maintain them. The devs on g+ whining about get no sympathy either. Android is open source, not free to steal stuff source. The people complaining because they can't use lucky patcher to get paid stuff for free, well too bad. Soon the only rom with decent amount of features that won't have it is Bliss, have fun with that. Oh and DU of course but not exactly a feature rich ROM. Not bashing du by ANY MEANS, it's just not on the feature level of many others including my ROM. By mine I mean CyanideL not Tesla. Developers include what THEY want in the rom because it's theirs. We do this for ourselves not users. Users are just lucky enough that we share our work because we do not have to share with anybody

Amen, @rogersb11! Since I'm not skilled enough to do what devs do, all I can do is try all these ROMs and use whichever works for me. As I say in my forum sig, you and other devs continue to make my old phone fun to use!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ground Zero Roms presents -Tesla-UNOFFICIAL For T0LTE

15%2B-%2B2

--> Ground Zero ROMs G+ <--
    Visit The G+ Community for screenshots, news, downloads, bugreports, wallpapers, bootanimations, ....

Rom_Info.png

Google Plus Post

Rom_Download.png

features.png

Code:
    [CENTER]
    [B][SIZE="3"]SlimPie
    RRO Layers
    Custimizable QS Tiles
    SlimRecents
    Floating window with mode SlimRecents
    Slim's Power Menu
    Slim's Nav bar and Hardware keys configuration
    Animation Control
    App Circle Sidebar
    Lockscreen Weather
    Screenrecorder settings
    Kernel Aduitor built in
    Breathing Notifications
    SlimDim NavBar
    Plus more[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

screenshots.png

Screenshot_2015_06_16_08_57_22.png

Screenshot_2015_06_16_08_57_28.png

Screenshot_2015_06_16_08_57_34.png

Screenshot_2015_06_16_08_57_40.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    TESLA ROM UNOFFICIAL FOR T0LTE DEVICES, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
    mr.nth.na.vn
    Source Code: https://github.com/tesla-redux

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: AOSP, Slim

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: RC2.1
    Stable Release Date: 2015-08-20

Created 2015-08-01
    Last Updated 2015-08-20
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all. I'm just saying I don't see why one would have anti piracy but include an adblocker. It's like saying you're against the criminal but helping him escape. They're your roms though (the devs) and at the end of the day I'll still use em regardless cause they've done a lot for me. In my post above I was just saying it's counterproductive to force the choice upon users since in some cases, apps & etc that aren't pirated could still potentially be flagged by the software if downloaded from somewhere other than play.

tl;dr I'm not complaining, more like I wanted to know why there's an adblocker + anti piracy. It doesn't effect me either way. I was just curious

Yea I know you weren't complaining at all, I know you pretty well from on here, one of the best users I've encountered for the N2, there are really a lot of great users here who have done very very well by me. And you are absolutely correct about the ad blocker, it is counter productive in a way, not ENTIRELY the same but very similar indeed. AICP still includes the ad block saying "we can't all be clean" LOL. Ad blocker although CAN prevent some clicks revenue isn't the same and downloading free version of something and then being able to convert to the $5.99 version for free directly "stealing" the $5.99 from the developer/themer etc. The software is open source and only tested KNOWN apps are blocked. You can still sideload so it's not like you can only install from the play store, I have a couple apps that you can't get for my device that I install every time I clean flash. Mainly just things like lucky patcher, blackmart etc that allow you for example to get in app purchases for free or get a refund without actually uninstalling the app. Users in general who use these have no clue of the harm these apps can actually cause them. This isn't even mainly to support devs, it's was "marketed" in the wrong manner from the start, the MAIN thing this is REALLY doing is protecting users from major malware and identity theft potential that THEY unwittingly invite themselves by trying to save a buck
    Gapps ?
    Installation instruction . Can I use CWM recovery ?