Help! I've bricked my Note 2 SGH i317 and no solutions are working

Search This thread

samiexcore

Feb 24, 2012
Hi there. To start off, I have no idea what I am doing (which is why my phone is bricked in the first place). I rooted a while back to 4.4 and had some problems with battery drain and lag. I foolishly thought that I could just restore factory settings and go back to original, and it worked fine for a bit. I began to have problems with it rebooting randomly, then the battery fully drained and was stuck in a restart loop. That was fixed for a short bit until it restarted one day and now just sits on the Note 2 screen.

I've found a few different tutorials but nothing has worked. I can't access the system restore screen while booting, but I can get into download mode. I think my issue is that I never turned USB Debugging back on after I restored the factory settings.

Is there anything I can do, or is my precious little phone dead for good? :crying:
Thanks a bunch!

aless0410

Feb 15, 2014
plus.google.com
Saludos, tengo el mismo problema con mi note 2 i317

Hi there. To start off, I have no idea what I am doing (which is why my phone is bricked in the first place). I rooted a while back to 4.4 and had some problems with battery drain and lag. I foolishly thought that I could just restore factory settings and go back to original, and it worked fine for a bit. I began to have problems with it rebooting randomly, then the battery fully drained and was stuck in a restart loop. That was fixed for a short bit until it restarted one day and now just sits on the Note 2 screen.

I've found a few different tutorials but nothing has worked. I can't access the system restore screen while booting, but I can get into download mode. I think my issue is that I never turned USB Debugging back on after I restored the factory settings.

Is there anything I can do, or is my precious little phone dead for good? :crying:
Thanks a bunch!

Saludos, tengo el mismo problema con mi note 2 i317, tenía la Resurrection Remix y se apago el teléfono de la nada, hice wipes e intente regresar por ODIN a una versión oficial y el telefono se quedo en el arranque, ya flashe varias ROMS stock a través de Odin y no tengo solución alguna, nos podrían ayudar de favor.

¿que mas podremos hacer? :llorando: