N7105 dead boot recovery how to...

Search This thread

Rawrjaaa

Sep 11, 2016
Can anyone see what the boot2.img file consist of? Coz it definitely dead boot my bricked device with no download or recovery, but it doesn't flash in Odin like previous post
Thanks,

ferdz08

Oct 29, 2016
I have the same problem with zenith. Any help how to flash via odin?
I used this file:
N7105XXUFNG4_N7105OLBFNG1_N7105XXUFND3_HOME.tar.md5
N7105_t0_Mx-MDM.pit.
I got error message.
re-partition failed.

Last edited:

hemdave4837

Jan 20, 2013
Not working in indian samsung gt n7100

This guide will help you to recover dead boot or downgrade knox bootloader on N7105.
If you are on dead boot for some reason,you can skip step 1.
if you want to downgrade from knox bootloader,first backup your data.this will wipe the device

STEP 1

Write to sdcard n7105_boot1.img file
Disassemble the phone and inserd the sdcard in it`s place.connect the lcd cable,battery and power button cable to the motherboard as in picture
!!!!! THIS IS VERY DANGEROUS PROCEDURES,YOU CAN DAMAGE THE LCD CABLE!!!!

1.jpg

Around the resistor are glue.you must carefully remove the glue with tweezer.Heat the glue to ~ 80-100 *C with hotair gun or hairdryer then carefully remove it.
With a fine tweezers short red marked resistor

2.jpg

!!! you must keep battery connected,lcd ,short with tweezer and press power button with two hands !!!

Press power on button and keep shorting the resistor 3 more seconds then remove short.After few seconds you will see on screen `download completed`

3.jpg

After that you can assembles the phone.Now phone are in dead condition but it`s ok

STEP 2

Write to sdcard n7105_boot2.img file
Connect the battery and press power on buton. SDCARD MODE should appear on screen

4.jpg

Press vol down key to enter download mode

5.jpg

Now you can use odin :)

I strictly follow the step 2
Because my gt n7100 is totally dead
So i unable to get boot menu
Any boot image file for Indian samsung galaxy note 2 GT-N7100

manishchhuchha

Jun 25, 2017
This guide will help you to recover dead boot or downgrade knox bootloader on N7105.
if you want to downgrade from knox bootloader,first backup your data.this will wipe the device

STEP 1

Disassemble the phone and inserd the sdcard in it`s place.connect the lcd cable,battery and power button cable to the motherboard as in picture

1.jpg

Around the resistor are glue.you must carefully remove the glue with tweezer.Heat the glue to ~ 80-100 *C with hotair gun or hairdryer then carefully remove it.

2.jpg

!!! you must keep battery connected,lcd ,short with tweezer and press power button with two hands !!!

Press power on button and keep shorting the resistor 3 more seconds then remove short.After few seconds you will see on screen `download completed`

3.jpg

After that you can assembles the phone.Now phone are in dead condition but it`s ok

STEP 2

Connect the battery and press power on buton. SDCARD MODE should appear on screen

4.jpg

5.jpg

The n7105_boot2.img this boot image file is corrupted. Can anyone help me ??

Last edited:

giokspy

Dec 1, 2010
Rethymno Greece
Hello. My N7105 stay in bootloop on cyan logo. Try to flash custom recovery from odin but pc not see the phone. I try other cablew, drivers or other windows. 1 time see uknow devise and no kore. any solution? Its impossible to flash custom recovery from stock recovery without odin?
Thanks

simkad

Jun 22, 2012
is there dead boot recovery for n7100? im using n7105_boot2 and i can boot to odin sdcard mode and by pressing down i can enter download mode.
how ever it display device as n7105. try to flash stock n7100 rom thru idin but fail (operation partition fail etc).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

STEP 1

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

STEP 2

4.jpg

5.jpg

Hi , I've succeeded in getting to the last step. So what do I do now? Flash it in Odin? with? I tried flashing with a stock 4.3 N7105 ROM and it says "There Is No Pit Partition" and fail, so please advice. I still think my eMMC is not damaged. Can someone verify if we can get to the last step as what asteraky has shown, does it mean our eMMC doesn't need to be replaced. I am short of this last step, I know there is a ray of hope in reviving this Note 2 N7105.

2014-03-28-23-14-55_deco.jpg

This is what I get

and what does

INVALID RPMB DATA means ? All I can suspect is that the current bootloader in the phone is the 4.3 with KNOX Authentication key, the boot SD has the 4.1.2 bootloader . If only someone can dump a new BOOT SD Repair with the new 4.3 files in it , it might work. Just my theory on this. Does anyone get the same issue?

did you try a pit file if not i found one here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2137008