#include "std_disclaimer.h" /* * Your warranty is void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
This patch fixes hardware composer. It is a library that allows Android to use display hardware to render multiple 'layers' on screen, such as the status bar, the wallpaper, and the home screen. By default, Android uses the GPU to manage this rendering, which is considerably less efficient than using the dedicated display hardware.
Simply said - this should your phone smoother and with a little better battery life/
This is work by @forkbomb444 and you can find more information in the original thread for i9300. I've just adapted the work to t0lte and released it in the form of a patch.
Update: Maintaining this has become a slouch. One last build up. Support dropped for now.
2. If you flashed this patch do NOT report bugs in the official thread. It's an experimental patch so bugs are to be expected!
3. Will overwrite a lot so you'll be dependent on me for the updates
4. It will overwrite boot.img as well. You'll need to reflash magisk/xposed.
5. To remove the patch just dirty flash official build and it'll be gone.
6. When you update rom you'll need to flash this again.
HWC Patch for LineageOS 14.1 for T0LTE, Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy Note II
Option58, LineageOS team
Source Code: https://github.com/fourkbomb
Last Updated 2017-12-10