20th July 2019, 03:30 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicoX

USE WINDOWS SEARCH AND FIND THE FILE :
adbkey.pub
copy it to your external sd card.
Rename it to adb_keys (without .pub in the end)
Boot in recovery and copy that file to data/misk/adb
open adb in your pc
run adb logcat command in your PC
REBOOT phone to system
ADB logcat will start showing in your pc

doesn't exist it seems. basically, data section is blank as if nothing is actually written or installed.
almost seems like while the boot img is written with Havoc boot animation, the other parts.. such as to system & data isn't even though it successfully goes through the install process.

anyways, my battery also died in the process. won't reboot unless it is plugged in to charger
21st July 2019, 06:53 PM |#22  
Flag B.F.E.
Thanks Meter: 4,212

More
Just flashed latest...
Boot is good....setups are good.
Fast and smooth.

No IMEI or baseband....and cannot force recognize sim on ATT network.
It's a great build....and I know you'll get it ironed out....g
22nd July 2019, 05:28 PM |#23  

More
26th July 2019, 05:35 PM |#24  

More
i was finally able to install & boot the ROM. had to switch cache & data to EXT4 from F2FS.

anyways, RIL & sound doesn't work. uploading a log
Attached Files
File Type: zip log.zip - [Click for QR Code] (132.8 KB, 12 views)
26th July 2019, 06:58 PM |#25  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Romania
Thanks Meter: 718

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinzz

i was finally able to install & boot the ROM. had to switch cache & data to EXT4 from F2FS.

anyways, RIL & sound doesn't work. uploading a log

Sound doesn't work? Yes the ROM doesn't support f2fs
The Following User Says Thank You to ComicoX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th July 2019, 09:00 PM |#26  

More
Quote:

Sound doesn't work? Yes the ROM doesn't support f2fs

Yea, sorry. Something I should have realized but so used to f2fs. At the same time, you could have told me earlier as it showed I was using f2fs from recovery.log

Anyways, yes.. sound doesn't work. Video only works through SW it seems (without working sound of course). Without HW accel, apps like youtube & etc doesn't work. Also, bluetooth seems wonky. It won't recognize or show devices but can be paired from other device. At the same time, can't do anything with it while paired.

edit - again, thanks for your work.
27th July 2019, 12:01 AM |#27  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Romania

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinzz

Yea, sorry. Something I should have realized but so used to f2fs. At the same time, you could have told me earlier as it showed I was using f2fs from recovery.log

Anyways, yes.. sound doesn't work. Video only works through SW it seems (without working sound of course). Without HW accel, apps like youtube & etc doesn't work. Also, bluetooth seems wonky. It won't recognize or show devices but can be paired from other device. At the same time, can't do anything with it while paired.

edit - again, thanks for your work.

Okay. I will try to make a new build tomorrow in witch I fix sound, HW, and hopefully RIL as well

"it showed I was using f2fs from recovery.log" I didin't notice )
The Following User Says Thank You to ComicoX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th July 2019, 01:13 AM |#28  

More
Quote:

Okay. I will try to make a new build tomorrow in witch I fix sound, HW, and hopefully RIL as well

"it showed I was using f2fs from recovery.log" I didin't notice )

Thank you!

Btw, I noticed screen cast/miracast doesn't seem to be working as it won't detect wireless displays (such as smart TVs). Is it another bug?
27th July 2019, 11:23 AM |#29  
Recognized Themer / Contributor
Flag Allgäu
Thanks Meter: 9,592

More
Hi @ComicoX found this thread and saw your activities getting t0lte ril to work.
I have the i9305 which is quite similar to t0lte and tried to get ril to work since the beginning of O. All I tried, which was similar or equal to your commits on github, didn't succeed. Maybe I did something wrong or mixed up things, but anyways after spending a lot of time I gave up. Since on week ago, where ripee pmed me I restarted activities. But still the same, no ril. Have you ever got a log from someone where you can seen the lines about mdm?
My best modem "result" in log was or is:
Code:
E kickstart-qcks: '/dev/mdm' was not found
I kickstart-qcks: EFSRAW1=/dev/block/modem/m9kefs1
I kickstart-qcks: EFSRAW2=/dev/block/modem/m9kefs2
I kickstart-qcks: EFSRAW3=/dev/block/modem/m9kefs3
I kickstart-qcks: Header1=efs1.mbn
I kickstart-qcks: Header1=efs2.mbn
I kickstart-qcks: Header1=efs3.mbn
I kickstart-qcks: Testing if port "/dev/mdm" exists
E kickstart-qcks: Couldn't find "/dev/mdm", 1 of 10
Previously some months ago, I also checked the device folders and after a couple of tries I got mdm copied to the dev folder but still: no ril, no simcard is detected.

In shamu source I found similar entries for m9k modem, but implementing some rootdir lines didn't helped. Also with that effort, maybe I did something wrong or mixed up things. I am no developer, I cannot code.

Anyways and long story short: In my opinion it is kernel related (not only defconfig), and/or bloobs related (ks, qcks, qmuxd, maybe more) and they need a hexedit.
This are just my experiences with i9305 and maybe this helps you to get (our) modem to work. If you have an idea or can modify the kernel as well as bloobs, I am willing to assist anytime. I can include the changes in my sources, my local folders or on github and build a rom for i9305 to see whether it changed something or solved problems.
27th July 2019, 11:35 AM |#30  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Romania

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodman01

Hi @ComicoX found this thread and saw your activities getting t0lte ril to work.
I have the i9305 which is quite similar to t0lte and tried to get ril to work since the beginning of O. All I tried, which was similar or equal to your commits on github, didn't succeed. Maybe I did something wrong or mixed up things, but anyways after spending a lot of time I gave up. Since on week ago, where ripee pmed me I restarted activities. But still the same, no ril. Have you ever got a log from someone where you can seen the lines about mdm?

Code:
Previously some months ago, I also checked the device folders and after a couple of tries I got mdm copied to the dev folder but still: no ril, no simcard is detected.

In shamu source I found similar entries for m9k modem, but implementing some rootdir lines didn't helped. Also with that effort, maybe I did something wrong or mixed up things. I am no developer, I cannot code.

Anyways and long story short: In my opinion it is kernel related (not only defconfig), and/or bloobs related (ks, qcks, qmuxd, maybe more) and they need a hexedit.
This are just my experiences with i9305 and maybe this helps you to get (our) modem to work. If you have an idea or can modify the kernel as well as bloobs, I am willing to assist anytime. I can include the changes in my sources, my local folders or on github and build a rom for i9305 to see whether it changed something or solved problems.

Yes it's the same problem missing mdm. It's from kernel specifically from modem
27th July 2019, 11:41 AM |#31  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Romania

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodman01

Code:

Also what kernel did you use?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
havoc os, samsung, t0lte

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)