/* * Your (probably expired) warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
This is an unofficial Pie build for the Galaxy Note 2 (t0lte) based on LineageOS 16.0.
Most of the ROM features are working, but the overall state might be not fully stable or not suitable for a daily use.
This work is heavily based on works of PoisonNinja, Option58 (thanks for device tree, kernel and device patches for LOS 14.1).
A full credit for Pie bringup goes to rINanDO (thanks for device tree, kernel and device patches for LOS 16.0).
What is working:
- Audio (playback && recording)
- RIL (SMS, mobile data, calls)
- Video playback (HW/SW)
What is not working:
- Compass / Magnetic Sensor
- SIM might be not detected / Data might be not available upon boot (reboot to fix).
- LTE is not currently supported
- Gapps installation can cause boot issues (?) - not tested
- fully tested on t0lteatt (SGH-I317, AT&T variant)
- SC-02E (SGH-N025)
When reporting reboots, please produce log below as follows
(using adb or terminal)
su cat /proc/last_kmsg > /sdcard/last_kmsg.txt
If reporting another issues
Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
A rough timestamp of when the issue occurred is also useful.
- Make sure you are using the latest TWRP version.
- Download the latest build and copy it to the phone
- Factory reset in TWRP (Very important! Do not skip)
- Flash LineageOS 16.0
- Optional: Flash root package
- Be patient. The first boot will take between 5 - 15 minutes.
- Set up everything and reboot again to get radio working
- Lord Boeffla
- LineageOS team
- Nameless ROM
- I really do hope I didn't miss here anyone who deserves credits for their amazing works
If you like my work and want to thank me, feel free to buy a coffee
Source code: LOS 16.0
LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note II
ChronoMonochrome, rINanDO, Option58, PoisonNinja, LineageOS team
Source Code: https://github.com/CustomROMs/androi...e/lineage-16.0
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 3.2.x or newer
Last Updated 2020-01-02