By Option58, XDA Ad-Free Senior Member on 15th January 2017, 02:56 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th April 2019, 07:40 PM |#1721  
Flag San Luis Potosi
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Option58

Yep, kozmo, thanks for pointing that out.

Well in reality we have stopped with active development for this rom like a year ago or was it...it was left there just to receive lineage updates and security patches.
But yes...now...This rom has reached end-of-life state. There will be no new builds, updates or support for LineageOS 14.1 version.
If you still find this useful the latest build was on 20190126 and you can find it in download section.

I reuploaded this build one last time because lineage isn't willing to keep hosting old builds on their server, just in case someone still needs it in the future.

Thank you all -> developers, contributors, and users. It's been hell of a fun and honestly you we're one of the better communities on xda.

There are some chance to jump to Oreo Lineages 15?
31st May 2019, 08:03 AM |#1722  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
what modem version should I use for E250s model?
2nd July 2019, 05:31 AM |#1723  

More
my camera doesnt work. my unit is SHV E250L
8th July 2019, 08:53 PM |#1724  

More
I install this ROM on a N7105 (not N7100), while Files app from ROM can see Internal storage and SDCard (sdcard1) with read/write access, when I install Xplorer it can see none of these both, with FX File Manager it recognizes "Main Storage" and "Media Card" on main screen, but then blank with "Access was denied" on both of them. So that means there is this denied access that Xplorer can't see and display. (Initially, the SD card was selected as portable media).

I then install another 7.1.2 [v11-final-link] HYPER-ROM https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...nique-t3567369, http://www.mediafire.com/file/u6pc3c...Hyper.Alvi.zip, then both Internal storage and Media Card are accessible. But I can't use this ROM because it is mainly for N7100 so SIM data and S-Pen is not working (as this phone is for a kid education that needs S-Pen).

I install back this ROM in this thread, then the memory and sdcard1 are not visible beyond ROM's Files app again.

Anyone can help to see why this access denied? Thanks.
14th July 2019, 04:51 AM |#1725  
Flag B.F.E.
Thanks Meter: 4,212

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvmoo

I install this ROM on a N7105 (not N7100), while Files app from ROM can see Internal storage and SDCard (sdcard1) with read/write access, when I install Xplorer it can see none of these both, with FX File Manager it recognizes "Main Storage" and "Media Card" on main screen, but then blank with "Access was denied" on both of them. So that means there is this denied access that Xplorer can't see and display. (Initially, the SD card was selected as portable media).

I then install another 7.1.2 [v11-final-link] HYPER-ROM https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...nique-t3567369, http://www.mediafire.com/file/u6pc3c...Hyper.Alvi.zip, then both Internal storage and Media Card are accessible. But I can't use this ROM because it is mainly for N7100 so SIM data and S-Pen is not working (as this phone is for a kid education that needs S-Pen).

I install back this ROM in this thread, then the memory and sdcard1 are not visible beyond ROM's Files app again.

Anyone can help to see why this access denied? Thanks.

If you are looking for proper spen functions on the device.....then you must use a stock rom or a stock variant build.

If I were doing this....I'd flash a stock rooted build....then use a root explorer app and debloat the device down to minimal apps for speed and battery life.
Remember to create a backup of the stock rooted build before debloating. This is in case you remove something you shouldn't have.

With a clean backup you'll have the option to restore your backup and try again.

Best of luck.....and happy flashing....g
18th July 2019, 12:58 PM |#1726  
Recognized Developer
Flag Romania
Thanks Meter: 718

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gathithow

There are some chance to jump to Oreo Lineages 15?

Why not Pie https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...omico-t3949567 ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ComicoX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd August 2019, 02:26 AM |#1727  
Flag Hải Dương
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thank you for rom. This rom is awesome.
18th September 2019, 09:42 PM |#1728  
Flag Düsseldorf

More
Delete!
4th October 2019, 09:53 AM |#1729  

More
Looking for old LineageOS (7.1.2 ) Builds
Ahoy 2gether,

I have 2 N7105's and love to use the official LineageOs builds. But I am not really satisfied with the last few builds, which I downloaded. These are following:
  • lineage-14.1-20181104
  • lineage-14.1-20190126

I remember, that I had other builds in the past, which where running more satisfying/stable on my devices. But looks like it is not possible anymore to download the older builds on the lineageos homepage. Therefore I wanted to ask, if it would be possible for some of you, to provide me older builds.

Thanks in advance and kind regards
AO

P.S.: Same for modem and bootloader files!
9th October 2019, 05:55 AM |#1730  
Thanks Meter: 112

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ao.tao

Ahoy 2gether,

I have 2 N7105's and love to use the official LineageOs builds. But I am not really satisfied with the last few builds, which I downloaded. These are following:

lineage-14.1-20181104
lineage-14.1-20190126

I remember, that I had other builds in the past, which where running more satisfying/stable on my devices. But looks like it is not possible anymore to download the older builds on the lineageos homepage. Therefore I wanted to ask, if it would be possible for some of you, to provide me older builds.

Thanks in advance and kind regards
AO

P.S.: Same for modem and bootloader files!

Isn't the Att variant and 7105 cross compatible?
14th October 2019, 12:25 AM |#1731  

More
Quote:

Isn't the Att variant and 7105 cross compatible?

@jerryspring: To be honest, I don't know But is it important concerning the lineageos builds?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lineageos, n7105, t0lte

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)