FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][L]Mokee OpenSources

957 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,712

Post Reply Email Thread
Disclaimer:

Code:
All the firmwares, custom ROMs, official firmware updates, mods and tools mentioned here belong to their respective developers/owners.

You will be doing everything at your own risk. 

We nor the developers cannot be held responsible if you end up damaging or bricking your device.

Introduction:

MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion...

Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!

Features:

-- Odexed for faster performance (only in official releases, nightlies are deodexed)

-- Incremental updates

-- OTA updates - update on the fly!

-- Native exFAT support (Samsung devices only)

-- ListView animations

-- Calendar - with lunar and solar calenders

-- Bulk SMS recipients

-- Adjustable SMS font size

-- SMS sending delay

-- Smart dialing

-- Speed dialing

-- IP dialing

-- Custom carrier name

-- Network speed in status bar (upload and download!)

-- Built in timer in Apollo - determine when to stop playing music

-- Unique Power Saver functions!

-- Custom screen off animations

-- Lockscreen notifications

-- Multiuser support

-- Smart Lock

-- Many more! Since we are constantly adding new features, see changelogs to keep updated!

Screenshots

The screenshots below gets outdated very fast!

Links:

-- Official website

-- Google Plus Community (join us for faster response!):

-- Statistics

-- Official Build Status

-- Bug Tracker

-- Changelogs

-- MoKee Github

-- MoKee Code Review

Downloads

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"]-- ROM - UnOfficial - n7100
-- ROM - UnOfficial - t0lte

-- Latest Google Apps for Lollipop

Donations:

-- All donations will be used for build server.
You can scan this QR CODE to donate me by Alipay.

Installation Instruction

-- Make a backup of your ROM

-- Wipe data/factory reset

-- Format /system

-- Flash ROM

-- Flash Gapps

-- Reboot

Notes/Faqs

-- First boot might take a while around 5 to 10 minutes so don't panic, it will boot fine.

-- This ROM has not been tested with dual sim, so flash it by your own risk.

-- Working and Not working list is as same as CM12 unofficial Build

-- Restore from 4.4.4 rom is not recommanded (Do it at your own risk).

-- Download google camera for photos and video.

-- Use search button for your errors first and than put a query in here.

-- Do not ask ETA, it will not make release any faster than what it is.

Credits:

-- MoKee Developers

-- CyanogenMod

-- AOSP

-- Koush for open-sourced SuperUser

-- Slim Roms

-- OmniROM

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jing95916 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jing95916 Ad-Free
2nd February 2015, 07:24 AM |#2  
Flag brisbane
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Great to see new lollipop rom for n7105

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Downloading now. Will report
2nd February 2015, 02:58 PM |#3  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Oh I do wish devs would write their own list of what's working instead of me having to have to research other ROMs threads for answers.
2nd February 2015, 05:59 PM |#4  
Flag Owenton, KY
Thanks Meter: 1,458

Donate to Me
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Kaze

Oh I do wish devs would write their own list of what's working instead of me having to have to research other ROMs threads for answers.

So... It's not enough for builders/maintainers/developers to provide to you a free ROM on their own time and their own dime, but they should also be responsible to spend even more of their free time to dig up every issue/problem/bug and provide a specifically catered list for you, on demand, so that you can save a few minutes researching them yourself or installing the ROM to find out for yourself what may or may not work as you would like? Seems like a very reasonable and not at all selfish demand to me. Thank you for your most useful and helpful input.

Have a good one!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AzraelsKiss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AzraelsKiss Ad-Free
2nd February 2015, 06:53 PM |#5  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzraelsKiss

So... It's not enough for builders/maintainers/developers to provide to you a free ROM on their own time and their own dime, but they should also be responsible to spend even more of their free time to dig up every issue/problem/bug and provide a specifically catered list for you, on demand, so that you can save a few minutes researching them yourself or installing the ROM to find out for yourself what may or may not work as you would like? Seems like a very reasonable and not at all selfish demand to me. Thank you for your most useful and helpful input.

Have a good one!

I'm glad you said what I was thinking.
The Following User Says Thank You to sumer1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sumer1 Ad-Free
2nd February 2015, 11:39 PM |#6  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzraelsKiss

Have a good one!

Excuse me?

Its common practice to list the bugs with THEIR ROM in THEIR THREAD. Who cares if it is free? Its like providing screenshots for your ROM.

Imagine if all devs that made AOSP looking ROMs put under their screenshots; "same as CM11/12" and you had to go on a wild goose chase looking for CM screenshots? Its simply bad practice and an inconvenience. Hence why I don't flash ROMs as much as I used to because these new devs make sloppy threads compared to the Devs back in CM7/9 days.
2nd February 2015, 11:42 PM |#7  
Flag Owenton, KY
Thanks Meter: 1,458

Donate to Me
More
'tis up to you. I know I wouldn't use a ROM, no matter how good it is, if it's XDA thread was sloppy. That is, after all, the most important thing when it comes to ROMs. I mean, if a builder insists on spending so much time to perfect the build that they cannot cater the thread to anyone and everyone, they shouldn't even bother.

Have a good one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AzraelsKiss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AzraelsKiss Ad-Free
3rd February 2015, 02:31 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Features I didn't like...
Lot of Asian characters in settings and in some popups ..
Packaged with some search engine in Asian language.
The Following User Says Thank You to homerxd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift homerxd Ad-Free
3rd February 2015, 09:26 AM |#9  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 304

More
really keen to try this LP Build.
not keen on as the previous user posted,
I cant read any other language other than english.
not to sound harsh but, i dont want to see asian characters and stuff popping up, I cant understand them.
if there is a way to rid of them or change to english. all good.
3rd February 2015, 11:01 PM |#10  
Flag Chuncheon
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by R0B3RTF1SH3R

really keen to try this LP Build.
not keen on as the previous user posted,
I cant read any other language other than english.
not to sound harsh but, i dont want to see asian characters and stuff popping up, I cant understand them.
if there is a way to rid of them or change to english. all good.

Not a asian language. this is chinese. and I agree with that because the third party app comes with chinese. third party app in AOSP rom...well...
4th February 2015, 01:09 AM |#11  
Flag Kansas City, MO
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Guys just freeze the Chinese apps or uninstall. I'm sure you guys knew that. The KK version of Mokee was nails. I'll wait for more features to start using this build, but I'm looking forward to it.

In Samsung the word Note 2 is pronounced t0lte.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)