FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][L]Mokee OpenSources

957 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,712

Post Reply Email Thread
15th January 2017, 01:57 PM |#21  
Sadly all roms i flash, including this, makes me stuck at boot logo... I have flashed stock and it works perfectly..

I flashed stock rom with ODIN ==> Installed TWRP 3.0.2.0 ==> Rooted ==> Full Wipe (Cache, Dakvik, System, Factory Reset, Data) ==> Clean Install latest Mokee 20170112 ..

Still stuck on boot logo. Seems like RR Rom 5.7.4 also has the same issue as this.. What am i doing wrong and does anyone else have any problems?

Edit: Also waited overnight, boot logo remains
16th January 2017, 02:32 AM |#22  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 701

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaidyft

Sadly all roms i flash, including this, makes me stuck at boot logo... I have flashed stock and it works perfectly..

I flashed stock rom with ODIN ==> Installed TWRP 3.0.2.0 ==> Rooted ==> Full Wipe (Cache, Dakvik, System, Factory Reset, Data) ==> Clean Install latest Mokee 20170112 ..

Still stuck on boot logo. Seems like RR Rom 5.7.4 also has the same issue as this.. What am i doing wrong and does anyone else have any problems?

I've had terrible luck with twrp 3.0.2.0 so I'm using 2.8.7.x and haven't had any issues flashing mm roms. May want to give that a try.
18th January 2017, 11:56 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
So far only this one has updated with stable releases Last stable update was 15th Jan 2017. The developer is famous t0lte and I got no issue with daily use. BEST ROM EVER!!
23rd January 2017, 01:59 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schuan

So far only this one has updated with stable releases Last stable update was 15th Jan 2017. The developer is famous t0lte and I got no issue with daily use. BEST ROM EVER!!

Agree! Small issues I notice... The common camera error (cannot connect to camera) is still here for me but I avoid it by always closing camera app after I use it (error seems to occur if you leave camera app open and then later try to come back to it.) Another thing: I cant get official Twitter app to install. Again no big deal.. Also, the stock browser on this sucks. It would load blank pages or only the tops of webpages and not let me scroll down. No biggie. Got another browser. Uninstall what you dont want with Titanium Backup or disable stuff with DisableService like you would any other ROM... Also, the Chinese popups only occurred after first boot. hopefully they did not say we are tracking everything you do ha.. Love having the upload/download meter on statusbar too. Dont have to use xposed to RRemix ROM to get it.. I love this ROM and will keep it. I Have been using daily and heavily for a week. Good job.
The Following User Says Thank You to hedgecore44 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hedgecore44 Ad-Free
25th January 2017, 05:30 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaidyft

Hi, did you get a resolution for this? If yes please enlighten me I'm having the same issue. I searched for you tube videos I've tried them as well but to no avail.
27th January 2017, 02:21 AM |#26  

More
latest stable update: MK60.1 - t0lte - 170123- release.

Stable and update via OTA is available!

Thanks developer! You guys are so awesome!
The Following User Says Thank You to Schuan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Schuan Ad-Free
27th January 2017, 02:45 AM |#27  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:

latest stable update: MK60.1 - t0lte - 170123- release.

Stable and update via OTA is available!

Thanks developer! You guys are so awesome!

Thanks Schuan, I'm on 18/01/17 and I wonder if there's a changelog available for me to check and see if I use updated features.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
27th January 2017, 03:08 AM |#28  

More
You can see the changelog at setting --> mokee centre --> updater , then tap on the available updates version.
27th January 2017, 07:47 AM |#29  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:

You can see the changelog at setting --> mokee centre --> updater , then tap on the available updates version.

I did, but the last update there is dated November last year. See screenshot. Click image for larger version

Name:	1485503232454.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	4018782
27th January 2017, 11:44 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
i flash this MK60.1-t0lte-170118-RELEASE.zip las t week but today i se a new file in the official site but not aperar nothing in ota the file isn only to flash?
27th January 2017, 08:14 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
@zaidyft @[email protected]
1-Do u try to restart the device? In general count 5mins @ logo, if not continue, will never

2-Do you flash SuperSU ? If yes, dont flash SuperSU. Follow this :

– copy the ROM + opengapps to sdcard

On TWRP main menu select > ‘Wipe’ > ‘Swipe to Factory Reset’ on the bottom of screen.
Wipe > Advanced > Tick ‘System’ > Swipe

– Install Zip from sdcard > Choose zip from sdcard > ROM
– Install Zip from sdcard > Choose zip from sdcard > opengapps.zip

-reboot

No reason to flash SuperSU… Use ‘Root access’ under ‘Developer options’ menu.

*For those using SuperSU*
an unknown says:
after flashing SuperSU, I recommend to launch recovery and then reboot because install-recovery.sh is replaced by stock recovery sometimes if you dont reboot in custom recovery after flashing

btw looking forward - CyanogenMod’s successor, LineageOS -
Code:
http://lineageos.org/
The Following User Says Thank You to whokn0ws For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift whokn0ws Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)