[ROM][5.0.2][Lollipop][Official] NamelessROM 2.0 [Nightly][Blazing Fast]

Search This thread
Hey Guys and Gals

I just scored a Note 2 N7105 for $20 its still a ok device. but i updated it to KitKat so im gonna have to root it so i can access the memory card. which is a shame.

Now should i just stay with Kit Kat with root or is Lollipop all sorted with this device.

does the spen still work and keep all it features?

it would be cool to hopefully chat with someone still using this device and get a good idea.

thanks guys

Last edited:

yipisaias

Jul 29, 2019
Sabará
This was my experience with Nameless rom:

build 20151019: Unstable. Perception, Play Store and Settings keeps crashing after installing apps in a row (maybe other apps should crash too, I couldn't test).
build 20151018: Seems stable, but after a system freeze while installing apps in a row, I had to reboot the phone and it got into bootloop.
build 20151017: Same as build 20151018, however 20151018 seems more stable.
build 20151016: Same as build 20151017.
build 20151011: Same as build 20151016.
build 20151009: Same as build 20151011.
build 20150410: Seems good, no bugs experimented. :fingers-crossed:

I'm going to stay with Cyanogenmod 12.1 because it seems better than build 20150410.
If it wasn't for the crashes, the Nameless rom 5.1.1 would be one of the best roms for t0lte.

Last edited:

dushan26

Dec 23, 2019
how tod do it

hello..how to download the rom...i see there is lot of ROMs ..4.8GB ...but there is no download button..please help me fast....and my phone is Samsung galaxy note 2 model number is SHV-E250S ...please help me..i want to upgrade my android to 5.0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What is NamelessROM?

NamelessROM Gerrit Review

What is NamelessROM ?
    Simple - NamelessROM is opportunity.
    An opportunity to have a voice to the development team of the after-market firmware that you run on your device.

The main goal of NamelessROM is to provide quality development for android devices, phones and tablets alike.
    NamelessROM developers are available nearly 24/7 and respond to bug reports and feature requests almost instantly.
    This availability will allow you, the end-user, to have direct input into exactly what features and functions are included on the firmware that YOU run.

NamelessROM maintains features and functions of several well-known open-source, AOSP-based ROMs, as well as many features of our own.
    Visit our website for more detailed information.

NamelessROM = endless possibilities. Unless you have an iPhone, then you're out of luck.

ANNOUNCEMENT: We are looking for Device Maintainers to expand our support, please visit our IRC channel or PM @Evisceration, or @jumoog @dhiru1602 for information.

Disclaimer

#include <std_disclaimer.h>
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
    */

Working:
    Everything (including hardware composer)

Got a bug report? Want to request a feature? Need extended support?

Installation Instructions

FROM OTHER ROMS
    Factory Reset/Wipe Data
    Format System
    Format Dalvik Cache
    Install ROM
    Install Gapps
    Reboot
    Profit

UPDATE FROM NamelessROM TO NEWER RELEASE
    Just download the zip and flash it. You will NOT need to wipe anything.
    Optionally you can also use our own OTA Updater

Contributions and Credit

Android/Google/AOSP
    AOKP
    AOSPA
    CyanogenMod
    OmniROM
    SlimROMs
    ALL OF OUR AWESOME TESTERS

Downloads

Here's a new build. Didn't have much time to work on device specific things, but it's synced with updated namelessrom source, and I have added a small surprise for you ?
    https://mega.co.nz/#!BJt3nTQJ!jtoi6B76SdUWvk7cwfWpqjI00U9BRBt0Mn0Wojxv7Ek

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7105 mit Tapatalk
    new build linked in the op.

headphones should be fine now
    Gotta say, I'm really impressed with this rom. Upgraded to this from uh..SlimKat, yeah. Which was sluggish. This is wonderfully zippy, love it.

Shame it means I can no longer use Xposed though, whoops. But otherwise, quite liking the Lollipop experience.

There are a few little issues I have though:

-Sometimes while scrolling through a web browser like Chrome or whatever, there'll be a distorted black spot in the middle of the screen. Goes away when a link is clicked though, not really a big deal, just odd.
    -Using the torch from the Notification area, it turns itself off after a little bit. It doesn't even toggle the switch though, the light just dies. Bit odd.
    -Notification sounds are bloody quiet. When my Pebble is connected it's fine, but annoying otherwise.
    -Today, when hitting the power button to bring up the menu..it would just restart the phone for some reason. Just now I did it and it worked fine though, so who knows. But it restarted three times earlier when I tried.
    -Just now, my phone was off. Or at least black screened. No warning. Odd.

Still a work in progress of course, but I'm very much liking it so far. Thank you.

For your chrome graphic glitches go to chrome://flags in the browser url , scroll about halfway down and disable GPU rasterization. Button at bottom appears to relaunch chrome. This fixed chrome for me.
    New build done. Going to add it to the op tomorrow:

https://mega.co.nz/#!4RlTETKB!Jzq5rLQgrdsGwsRRVpyYuBvxf9HdFA7YGMAHqVHhnMI

It's namelessrom kernel again, with newly added zswap/zbud/vnswap.
    Please use deviltools to set size and swappines until features are merged by the team.

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7105 mit Tapatalk