Thanks Meter: 1,970

By kozmo21, Recognized Contributor on 5th March 2017, 03:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th March 2017, 02:27 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emwgee

Try another clean flash again with the latest build, it didn't work for me also on the first clean flash but it worked out on the second clean flash I did.

Selinux setting is under Settings --> Configurations --> Miscellaneous tab.

Hope it will eventually work out for you, good luck.

Sadly, the phone call issue is back after 22 hours of good working! I cleaned flash twice, the only thing I didn't, is factory reset, because it don't works: when I click on reset, after the warning alert popup, nothing happen, the reset doesn't work. But on recovery twrp, I cleaned cache, dalvik, system, internal. Then flash rom and gapps nano.
I'm I the only one with this issue?

13th March 2017, 04:11 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 80

More
I am not able to see to switch the camera to take selfie, anyone else faces this issue? Or may be I am missing something...
13th March 2017, 04:26 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poljot13

Sadly, the phone call issue is back after 22 hours of good working! I cleaned flash twice, the only thing I didn't, is factory reset, because it don't works: when I click on reset, after the warning alert popup, nothing happen, the reset doesn't work. But on recovery twrp, I cleaned cache, dalvik, system, internal. Then flash rom and gapps nano.

No you are not alone, it happens to me just now. Voice calling stopped working about 2 days after I dirty flashed the latest ROM.

A reboot brings back voice calls, but it is a bit of a nuisance to have to constantly keeping an eye on the phone and always worry about missing calls.

The ROM is great except for this caveat, but it is a serious one on a cell phone I must say. I think I will fall back to the Marshmallow version of the RR ROM if this continues.
13th March 2017, 05:19 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Is there a way to turn off the charging led?
13th March 2017, 05:52 PM |#105  

More
Quote:

No you are not alone, it happens to me just now. Voice calling stopped working about 2 days after I dirty flashed the latest ROM.

A reboot brings back voice calls, but it is a bit of a nuisance to have to constantly keeping an eye on the phone and always worry about missing calls.

The ROM is great except for this caveat, but it is a serious one on a cell phone I must say. I think I will fall back to the Marshmallow version of the RR ROM if this continues.

I love the custom options of RR, but I'll have to install a marshmallow rom. The Rom marshmallow RR was a little unstable, with some random reboot, so I will go to see the side of MOKEE that I never tried. Keeping an eye on RR Nougat of course, hoping a new build fix this issue. I know the Dev is doing a huge job, perhaps he will find what is going wrong with this issue. Anyway, thanks to all the Devs which keeps alive our device.
13th March 2017, 06:03 PM |#106  
Flag B.F.E
Thanks Meter: 407

More
Quote:

I love the custom options of RR, but I'll have to install a marshmallow rom. The Rom marshmallow RR was a little unstable, with some random reboot, so I will go to see the side of MOKEE that I never tried. Keeping an eye on RR Nougat of course, hoping a new build fix this issue. I know the Dev is doing a huge job, perhaps he will find what is going wrong with this issue. Anyway, thanks to all the Devs which keeps alive our device.

Maybe it's a modem issue? IDK other than a few brief modem reboots.. I've not had any signal interruptions.
These reboots occurred right after installation but have since vanished.
All well here.
The Following User Says Thank You to br54 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift br54 Ad-Free
13th March 2017, 06:14 PM |#107  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by br54

Maybe it's a modem issue? IDK other than a few brief modem reboots.. I've not had any signal interruptions.
These reboots occurred right after installation but have since vanished.
All well here.

So what should I do?, is there a way to flash an other modem? Sorry, but I'm not an expert and I don't know what to do.
13th March 2017, 06:17 PM |#108  
Flag B.F.E
Thanks Meter: 407

More
Quote:

So what should I do?, is there a way to flash an other modem? Sorry, but I'm not an expert and I don't know what to do.

Go to your exact note variant thread.
Look for the latest modem zip for your exact model.
Flash that via recovery.. Wipe art and cashe and give that a go
The Following User Says Thank You to br54 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift br54 Ad-Free
13th March 2017, 06:22 PM |#109  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by br54

Go to your exact note variant thread.
Look for the latest modem zip for your exact model.
Flash that via recovery.. Wipe art and cashe and give that a go

Thanks, I'll try that if I found the zip, and report on this thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to poljot13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift poljot13 Ad-Free
13th March 2017, 06:46 PM |#110  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,970

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I don't see you mention you wiped data there? When clean flashing, wipe everything EXCEPT ext sd card. Go to advanced wipe in TWRP and check the 1st 5 options.

Since I really only see you 2 that are having problems with this, what do you have in common? What version of note do you have, what carrier?

Quote:

Same as above. Try clean flash as instructed above. What version of note you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalit1

I am not able to see to switch the camera to take selfie, anyone else faces this issue? Or may be I am missing something...

No problem with this on mine. Did you clean flash?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kozmo21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kozmo21 Ad-Free
13th March 2017, 07:24 PM |#111  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 58

More
hi kozmoz. thanks for your efforts. will you go official son with this rom?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)