Hereby I share my latest build with latest toolchain here becoz I personally feels it is quite smooth and stable. I cannot guarantee a daily build, but I will try to keep it up to date as much as possible. If you like my work, you can donate here.
Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for bad things that happen as a result of flashing this.
Kernel Source (+ some patches below)
ROM (please don't mirror):
build - 20150525
build - 20150602
Nova Launcher (really like its JB zoom app animation)
If you need enable soft buttons, flash this: softkeys.zip or soft+hardkeys.zip
- 1. Reboot to CWM/TWRP recovery
- 2. Wipe system, cache, dalvik cache
- 3. Flash ROM zip file
- 4. Flash Gapps
- 5. Reboot
* Wipe data as well if you come from another rom *
* Newer boot loader, modem and recovery is highly recommended (e.g. twrp 2.8.5+) *
* No other kernel will be supported, use the stock one, for your best experiences too*
My additional patches over cm12 includes:
- Enhancements and bug fixes cherry-picked from other ROMs, including Slim LP, Nameless
- Updated GPU driver from r3p2 api 23 to 29
- Samsung hwcomposer included, hdmi support
- SaberMod for ROM and kernel
- O3, JustArchi optimization
- Pthread enabled & strict aliasing
- Latest sqlite db library
- Added Boeffla sound engine 1.67
- Added CPU governors: zzmoove, smartassv2, savagedzen
- Added IO schedulers: row, bfq, vr, zen
- Disabled some useless Samsung processes
- Fixed GPS
- Fixed low in call volume (new)
- Video playback forward/backward fix
- Removed all kernel debuging stuffs
- Fixed keyboard not showing up during setup wizard
- Fixed a crash of music app
- Changed DPI to 280
- Fixed Camera issue
- Fixed daydream wake up bug
- Fixed Netflix streaming (one more reboot needed after installation of Netflix)
- Enabled Multi-user
- LMK minfree tweaks
- Misc tweaks
For better experience, change Nova animation/scroll speed to Fast...
- I am not sure what issues you will get, but one thing is for sure: YOUR PHONE WILL FLY!
- chrome glitch: type chrome://flags as URL and disable GPU thank @bigmarv31)
Thanks cm team for the amazing ROM.
Special thanks to: @DerTeufel1980, @sbrissen, @rogersb11, @TheBr0ken, @DreamFX, @frankie...