FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250 L/S/K Thread All Working ROM's>Kernels>Tweaks>Adds On

286 posts
Thanks Meter: 84

By xxaqib, Senior Member on 20th August 2014, 08:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd August 2014, 12:48 PM |#11  
Flag Vitoria-Gasteiz
Thanks Meter: 12

More
After install Superlite 4.0 wifi is not working. Really weird, I came from 3.2 ...
24th August 2014, 03:45 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhonaranja

After install Superlite 4.0 wifi is not working. Really weird, I came from 3.2 ...

is your bootloader 4.3 or 4.4?
try getting agni kernel maybe your wifi will work

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

after installing superlite 4.0 I keep on getting an error message saying that systemui is not responding any idea how to solve this?
28th August 2014, 01:06 PM |#13  
Flag amman, jordan
Thanks Meter: 42

Donate to Me
More
Please speed links

Sent from my SHV-E250S using XDA Premium HD app
29th August 2014, 01:38 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
@xxaqib Thanks for maintaining this thread! Really useful. i'm sure i'll be following future updates

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Btw which TWRP do you use @xxaqib? I used to install t0lteskt which supposed corresponding to my E250K. unfortunately nandroid backup doens't work, restoring any backups (even w/o space in filename) will result in bootloop.
31st August 2014, 10:14 AM |#15  

More
Would like to share a few findings after using WIDzard kernel for 3 days.

1. The kernel probably needs to flash with widzard recovery which is a mod of Philz 6.57.5. My first attempt with philz touch 6.48.4-t0lte caused a strange bootloop: samsung logo > recovery > samsung logo > recovery....

2. 8~10% performance gains compared to stock kernel. The benchmark was not made on the same ground though.
stock kernel - DN3 v5 : 18239 @antutu 4.5

Widzard kernel - MawrickROM : 20988 @antutu 4.5

3. By overclocking to 1.8GHz, the performance is very decent. Sorry Aututu auto updated to v5, so oc benchmark was made on v5...

To conclude, I found widzard kernel is very smooth and stable. I didn't got a glitch in the past few days. I recommend people give it a try to report back if any issues to the author
The Following User Says Thank You to semson For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift semson Ad-Free
2nd September 2014, 08:41 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lahore, Pakistan

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by semson

@xxaqib Thanks for maintaining this thread! Really useful. i'm sure i'll be following future updates

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Btw which TWRP do you use @xxaqib? I used to install t0lteskt which supposed corresponding to my E250K. unfortunately nandroid backup doens't work, restoring any backups (even w/o space in filename) will result in bootloop.

Appreciated Man
Sold MY Note 2
Bought LG G2
you can contribute in my thread
3rd September 2014, 05:12 AM |#17  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxaqib

Appreciated Man
Sold MY Note 2
Bought LG G2
you can contribute in my thread

What a pity. We lost a valuable user
Good luck with your new phone
I used to play around with a g pro 2. It was very nice.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app
3rd September 2014, 06:30 AM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lahore, Pakistan

More
Quote:

What a pity. We lost a valuable user
Good luck with your new phone
I used to play around with a g pro 2. It was very nice.

yeah it it good
thanks for wishing me !!
Hope you can take my place..if you guide me that how can YOU add something in this thread i would appreciate that !
and i think you are using Z1
4th September 2014, 05:11 AM |#19  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxaqib

yeah it it good
thanks for wishing me !!
Hope you can take my place..if you guide me that how can YOU add something in this thread i would appreciate that !
and i think you are using Z1

Yes my daily device is Z1. My wife uses Note2/E250 that's why I cannot mod it as easy as my Z1 - you know why! Everytime*before doing any mod to Note2*I need to do a quiet intensive research. I'm sure your thread will help a lot for those looking for resources. Note2 was a great phone but it needs a refreshment to make it still good in 2014!*

4th September 2014, 10:44 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lahore, Pakistan

More
Quote:

Yes my daily device is Z1. My wife uses Note2/E250 that's why I cannot mod it as easy as my Z1 - you know why! Everytime*before doing any mod to Note2*I need to do a quiet intensive research. I'm sure your thread will help a lot for those looking for resources. Note2 was a great phone but it needs a refreshment to make it still good in 2014!*

yes i agree
what about Z1 is it good???
i was searching for G2 and Z1 and at last i have found G2
4th September 2014, 10:44 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lahore, Pakistan

More
Quote:

do you have facebook?
lets talk there
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adds on, e250, korean, note 2, recovery

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)