FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

Twizz 4.4.4 base with qmg support

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By sawdoctor, Guest on 7th October 2014, 09:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I'm dropping this in here for people to use as a base, I don't intend to support it but will add any fixes that people upload. It's a stock 4.4.4 twizz base with qmg support for note 4 apps. It's stable and everything seems to work but there are issues with the spen as I have only added spen libs and there are no spen options in settings, you can probably just drop n2 settings in but I haven't tried too busy working with the eteam.
Its a port of the s3 lte 4.4.4 official stock from here:
[I9300] [Touchwiz Android 4.4.4]
It works with both agni and devil kernel but devil is included. Please feel free to use it but it would be nice if credit was given as not being a developer I spent a lot of time on it.

I would like to thank @bsbachert and @Bajanman for their help

Download http://www.mediafire.com/download/sb08uib2ek6175m

XDA:DevDB Information
Port I9305NXXUFNI4, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
sawdoctor, Bajanman
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information

Created 2014-10-07
Last Updated 2014-10-11
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sawdoctor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sawdoctor Ad-Free

7th October 2014, 09:50 PM |#2  
Flag MILAN
Thanks Meter: 278

More
Thanks a lot, I downloaded the rom to my pc this afternoon from the very first link and now it's on my sdcard waiting for a test

I saw there should be some issues with spen detach sounds, but inside /system/media/audio/ui I seem to see no pen sounds, so I have just put them there by myself... Just a try before flashing.

I am looking forward to testing the new look and I will report my experience, though I suppose Dn3 4.4.2 will still be my daily rom for a while.
sawdoctor
7th October 2014, 09:53 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
We're working with the eteam to port the n4 stuff, well they're porting it we're just getting it to work on our device. So hopefully we'll get a 4.4.4 base for dn3
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
8th October 2014, 01:24 AM |#5  
Flag oklahoma city
Thanks Meter: 2,592

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdoctor

I'm dropping this in here for people to use as a base, I don't intend to support it but will add any fixes that people upload. It's a stock 4.4.4 twizz base with qmg support for note 4 apps. It's stable and everything seems to work but there are issues with the spen as I have only added spen libs and there are no spen options in settings, you can probably just drop n2 settings in but I haven't tried too busy working with the eteam.
Its a port of the s3 lte 4.4.4 official stock from here
http://http://forum.xda-developers.c...ufni4-t2886807
It works with both agni and devil kernel but devil is included. Please feel free to use it but it would be nice if credit was given as not being a developer I spent a lot of time on it.

I would like to thank @bsbachert and @Bajanman for their help

Download http://www.mediafire.com/download/sb08uib2ek6175m

XDA:DevDB Information
Port I9305NXXUFNI4, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
sawdoctor, Bajanman
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information

Created 2014-10-07
Last Updated 2014-10-07

I had trouble with settings constantly force closing so I couldn't complete setup.
8th October 2014, 02:07 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 176

More
Downloading now
8th October 2014, 03:45 AM |#7  

More
I couldn't get it to boot on Philz or twrp
8th October 2014, 03:48 AM |#8  
Flag Tremont, Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 258

More
I got it to boot using the newest TWRP but couldn't get it beyond initial setup. Settings kept force closing on me.
I may try some amateur editing with this but I have far less experience than most anybody.
Thanks for posting this, Saw Doctor!

Sent from my Note 2 SGH-I317
8th October 2014, 04:11 AM |#9  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Can you flash this on T-Mobile note 2?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium HD app
8th October 2014, 04:34 AM |#10  

More
When I tried on philz it said to update to the newest binary then rebooted and when i tried to flash it in trwp it said to os was installed
8th October 2014, 07:44 AM |#11  
Flag Portland , OR
Thanks Meter: 447

More
I did the same thing! Did a full wipe, flashed with TWRP and after flash I went to reboot and it said no OS installed. So I just flashed again dirty and it installed and booted fine into set-up! During set up the screen froze and just pulled battery and rebooted to continue setup! After setup I got a few more screen freezes and just pulled battery and it was fine after it settled for a while:thumbup: Seemed very smooth and fast. I had to restore back cause I didnt have much time to test, but will redownload and report back
Great base @sawdoctor! Thanks for your hard work and i hope you and e team come up with somthing sick! Cause DN5v2.2 is frickin awesome and has been my daily driver for a while now and rock solid

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)