FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Kernel][EOL][Alpha][CM14.1][n7100] Elite-Boeffla-Kernel

130 posts
Thanks Meter: 171

By Oebbler1, Senior Member on 31st December 2016, 05:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Oebbler1: Oebbler1 presents Elite-Boeffla-Kernel: A heavily modified version of the official Boeffla-Kernel
Hi guys,

I want to present my kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Note II, that allows you to overclock up to 2.0GHz. This kernel is a port from Elite-Boeffla-Kernel (6.0.0.1-beta3), which was made for the Samsung Galaxy S3.
This kernel is currently an alpha version. Please don't expect everything to work fine.

Feature list:
- Every feature from Elite-Boeffla-Kernel for i9300 (6.0.0.1-beta3)
- no F2FS, because this doesn't work on the Note II using CM14.1

For configuration I recommend Boeffla Config.
You can use your old config you had using the official Boeffla-Kernel, but this may lead to minor problems. So I'd recommend to reset Boeffla Config before you flash my kernel. If you already use my kernel and just upgrading it you can use the old config without any problems.

WARNING!!! Nobody except you can and will be responsible for a damaged or bricked phone due to my kernel. It's very unlikely that my kernel harms your phone, but it's not impossible.

Have fun using my kernel and feel free to ask questions about it!

XDA:DevDB Information
Elite-Boeffla-Kernel, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
Oebbler1
Kernel Special Features: OC up to 2GHz, Support for Boeffla Config, Charging current up to 3.1 Amps

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 6.0-alpha1
Beta Release Date: 2016-12-30
Sources: https://github.com/Oebbler

Created 2016-12-31
Last Updated 2017-01-13
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Oebbler1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oebbler1 Ad-Free

31st December 2016, 05:55 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Changelog
6.0-alpha1
Initial release; port based on Elite-Boeffla-Kernel 6.0.0.1-beta3

6.0-alpha2
Sources updated (LineageOS from 05.01.2017)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oebbler1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oebbler1 Ad-Free
31st December 2016, 05:55 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Reserved
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oebbler1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oebbler1 Ad-Free
31st December 2016, 06:07 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 185

More
Hello and welcome to the note 2 development. We are happy about the kernel. Will give feedback after you give us download links .
31st December 2016, 11:53 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
I'm sorry for not providing any downloads, but I'm unable to attach any files to the download section. Every time when I want to accept the md5sum (after uploading) the upload form doesn't do anything.
I'll try uploading it later.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oebbler1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oebbler1 Ad-Free
31st December 2016, 12:09 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 587

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oebbler1

I'm sorry for not providing any downloads, but I'm unable to attach any files to the download section. Every time when I want to accept the md5sum (after uploading) the upload form doesn't do anything.
I'll try uploading it later.

I've read somewhere (@logosA) that there is an ongoing xda problem preventing uploads.
Should be fixed sometime soon maybe.
The Following User Says Thank You to jer194 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jer194 Ad-Free
31st December 2016, 02:14 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Thank you for this information! Hopefully it will work soon, because I want to publish my kernel.
31st December 2016, 08:31 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 163

More
can i use it on n7100 eclipse rom 4.4.4....f2fs
31st December 2016, 11:27 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Where source github.
1st January 2017, 08:19 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 185

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oebbler1

Thank you for this information! Hopefully it will work soon, because I want to publish my kernel.

I guess uploading on another host like mega or mediafire and sharing the link on the main post is an alternative until the maintenance is finished here.
1st January 2017, 12:43 PM |#11  
Flag goa
Thanks Meter: 182

More
Yes, or just upload it to drive and paste the link
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)