For the configuration, I recommend Boeffla Config app. For beginners, just flash this kernel and forget
If you want to even customize every part of your phone, you can modify INT, MIF and ABB voltages, read the 4th post (If you don't know what they are, just leave them as they are and be happy ).
Disclaimer: I do not own a Note 2 device so I can not test it myself. I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device. Please have a backup of your currently working ROM and kernel before flashing.
Features (See the changelog for more details):
- F2FS enhancements
- More memory management enhancements from Linux 3.4
- FIOPS I/O scheduler
- Block updated to Linux 3.3
- ARM optimized instruction sets
- Working magisk hide
- Passes the safetynet check
- Compiled using Linaro GCC 7.2.1
- Optimized arm instructions
- Link time optimization
- SELinux set to permissive by default
- F2FS: Partially merge some changes from Linu 4.3
- F2FS: Fully backported from Linux 4.2
- F2FS Backported from Linux 4.2 (by @arter97). As you know, CM kernels use f2fs backported from Linux 3.17, but this kernel uses a higher and much updated version.
- Supports undervolting CPU, GPU, MIF and INT (thx @AndreiLux). Most kernels allow undervolting CPU and GPU ONLY but this kernel allows you to undervolt almost everything.
- Adaptive Body Bias Control (thx @AndreiLux)
- Supports over clocking up to 2.0GHz
- Multicore power saving control
- Improved caching and memory management
- Mount namespace backported from Linux 3.8 allowing Magisk hide to work
- fq_codel packet scheduler backported from Linux 3.5
- Fast pseudo random number generator (frandom)
- Doze enabled by default
- all Boeffla and Elite Boeffla Kernel goodies
- and much more including internal improvements and backports (see changelog)
@Lord Boeffla for his great kernel
Do you like my work? Then a coffee will be of great help for me.
Downloads for N7100:
Downloads for N7105:
Boeffla Config app
Synapse Kernel Manager
Hybrid Kernel, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Note II
Source Code: https://github.com/pascua28/Elite-Boeffla-Kernel
Kernel Special Features:
Current Stable Version: 9.99
Stable Release Date: 2018-04-20
Last Updated 2018-04-23