[ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][Note2/n7100][OPTIMIZED]RESURRECTION REMIX [5.8.0]

Do you guys need me to push a rootless Build too ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

z-control

Apr 25, 2009
hello,
when i set the active wifi in "sleep mode" to "never" or "only when it's plug", when i wakeup the phone, the network stays disable, i must go to setting/wifi and and disconnect, then connect and after the phone connect to network
how can i auto connect to network when the phone wakes up ?
TIA

Last edited:

sonic_ear

Jun 11, 2015
hello,
when i set the active wifi in "sleep mode" to "never" or "only when it's plug", when i wakeup the phone, the network stays disable, i must go to setting/wifi and and disconnect, then connect and after the phone connect to network
how can i auto connect to network when the phone wakes up ?
TIA
Using macrodroid?

thebst

Feb 13, 2007
Deep sleep crash

I have tried the suggestion to clean install 5.8.3. and then update to 5.8.5. without wipe, but that did not fix the problem. It still crashed about 5-6 times a day when mobile data is on. This also happened when Magisk was uninstalled. Then I decided to revert to a clean install of only 5.8.3. without updating, and the situation got even worse. Now it crashes several times per hour. The phone is completely unusable outside the house now :( is there really nothing I can do to fix this? The hardware is still fine and I really like this ROM, but I cannot get it to work.

Incidentely, I did not have any problems with battery drain on either 5.8.3. or 5.8.5., that was all fine.

varunppec

Jul 9, 2017
Guys while installing 5.8.5 play services keep crashing when I'm trying to copy data from cloud and hence i can't log in. Please help

George_Orever

Dec 5, 2012
Hello every one. First I do like to thank @hibin.m for his great Rom. So, I have a question, any one tried Xposed v88.1.
I tried and it's working. but it's showing an annoying msg like "could not load available zip files pull down to try again". what does this mean? thanks.

D

DarkMountain

Hello every one. First I do like to thank @hibin.m for his great Rom. So, I have a question, any one tried Xposed v88.1.
I tried and it's working. but it's showing an annoying msg like "could not load available zip files pull down to try again". what does this mean? thanks.
Ignore it. It means pull down the screen with your fingers for get zip files for framework of the xposed. But ignore it peoples never use it. Its only annoying message.
If you installed xposed framework via twrp. You do not need it.

George_Orever

Dec 5, 2012
Ignore it. It means pull down the screen with your fingers for get zip files for framework of the xposed. But ignore it peoples never use it. Its only annoying message.
If you installed xposed framework via twrp. You do not need it.
Oh yeah. Hope Xposed Dev fix this problem. Thank you. Thank you very much.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

D

DarkMountain

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171015-174829.png
    Screenshot_20171015-174829.png
    100.5 KB · Views: 339

z-control

Apr 25, 2009
hello ,
anyone had succesfully installed any theme substratum with "substratum them engine" ?
for me, nothing is working

Top Liked Posts