[OFFICIAL][6.0.1][v6.2][STABLE]BlissRoms

Search This thread

warchild98

Nov 27, 2015
Same here, what's wrong with this rom? lol. It never worked for my N7100, seriously. Cleaned cache, data, system, everything, and installed gapps right after, takes more than half an hour and still stuck on boot loop. Without G Apps it would just restart every time, start a few up and keep doing the same thing over and over.

Verdict: Doesn't work.

Edit: HAHAHA, Just read a few pages back, 6.2 DOESN'T WORK/Boot, Please remove it and save us time.... >_>
And yes I can confirm like other users that 6.1 works fine, please remove the link to 6.2, it bricks the bootup and nothing more.
Yes, you're right. I am facing the same problem. Boot loop over and over again, but my phone also is very hot, what the hell is he doing?...

Reactions: Mrox2

UzbekBoy

Hi! I have a problem on installing
I have a N7100 and i downloaded ROM and OpenGapps.
I rooted and installed TWRP and booted on TWRP.
Installed ROM and GAPPS and reboot.
I waited more than 10minutes even 30 minutes but no change BLISS LOGO rolling. Please any help for me. Thanks

Syehus

Dec 19, 2016
hi

Add it in OP..is a fantastic feature...now flash and reports bug if there are

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 utilizzando Tapatalk

did anyone flashed this rom is the spen and air command is working in this rom?cause i have flashed rr 8.1 but spen and spen features are not in rr 8.1 rom and its kind annoying for me.

Last edited:

andrewKode

May 5, 2015
Timișoara
did anyone flashed this rom is the spen and air command is working in this rom?cause i have flashed rr 8.1 but spen and spen features are not in rr 8.1 rom and its kind annoying for me.

Only Stock based ROMs have that. CM or AOSP DO NOT have S-Pen or any Note series functionality included.
So far there are no updated Stock based ROMs on this forum, sorry.

J&G

Jun 25, 2016
anyone have that wifi random disconnect thing figured out? That has always pissed me off... luckily the n2 isn't my primary, so i get to keep this great rom.

thanks for the time and effort put into this rom. really appreciate it

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

if spencommand is a suitable replacement for you...there's always that.

mahmoud.omar

Apr 21, 2014
Alexandria
stuck on logo and never boot ! what should i do?

Attachments

• 20170609_154419.jpg
    20170609_154419.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

warchild98

Nov 27, 2015
I was in the same situation when i flashed the latest 6.2 verson. So, i stepped it down to the latest 6.1 and everything was ok...it booted after a few restarts/loops.

good luck

Flashed right now 6.2 version and it seems to boot. Nevermind. I'm facing reboot loops at "Starting Apps". On ND3 baseband i was stuck at boot loop. What the heck is wrong with this rom? :(

Top Liked Posts