<Q>Extreme Data use by Android OS.

Search This thread

ishtiak02

Dec 14, 2015
London
Hello guys, I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2(N7100). It is rooted and got CM 12.1 installed. I have been using my ROM for a long time. It was fine even some days ago. But suddenly the android OS has started to use a lot of mobile data. I tested by enabling background data, but still it eats a lot of data. I have disabled all the auto sync services and also disabled backup under "Backup and Reset". But still it is continuously eating lots of data. I have attached a screenshot of data usage of Android OS.

Can anyone tell me what's the problem and why it is eating do much data. Any help will be highly appreciated.:)

Attachments

• 1451404808711.jpg
    1451404808711.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 57

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys, I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2(N7100). It is rooted and got CM 12.1 installed. I have been using my ROM for a long time. It was fine even some days ago. But suddenly the android OS has started to use a lot of mobile data. I tested by enabling background data, but still it eats a lot of data. I have disabled all the auto sync services and also disabled backup under "Backup and Reset". But still it is continuously eating lots of data. I have attached a screenshot of data usage of Android OS.

Can anyone tell me what's the problem and why it is eating do much data. Any help will be highly appreciated.:)