[Q&A] [KERNEL][AGNi][STOCK] 19-10-2014 AGNi pureSTOCK N7100 (ULTRA SMOOTH)

Search This thread

maxed4901

Aug 11, 2013
Male'
www.blogger.com
Hi.. I am currently on DN3v5.5. I flashed dn4 few days back with agni 4.3 latest version. But the battery drain was very high. Maybe the cause of beta rom. So I flashed dn3 v5.5 clean flash. And installed agni 4.2.9. Battery is very good... is there any battery consumption high functions on agni4.3? If I was to flash 4.3, do I just flag over current version? Is AGNi4.3 stable?

Thank you for building this kernel.. its the best on XDA:D:)

XDA'd from my DN3v5.5 AGNi HYBbRiD

Oct 25, 2012
Agni Kernel 4.3 Note 2 N7100 DN3 V5.5 Bluetooth Garbled sound temp fix

I see that after doing an unpair and then pair again on my bluetooth headset has stopped the issue for more than 24 hours without a reboot.
Yesterday, I tried many things and the only thing that could temporarily fix it was a reboot. My fingers are crossed that this unpair/pair would prove to be a fix. Posting it here in case you find it useful. (I am still less than 10 posts on XDA.)

TeamFox

Dec 13, 2010
4.30 SOD

I see others are having the SOD with the latest (4.30) kernel. I too have this issue but not with 4.29, I am running a 4.1.2 bootloader aswell which seems to be a common theme. Anyway here is a Kmsg log, it might help solve this issue.
This kmsg log is from whenI had xposed running but i have since disabled it and it still occurs. I can provide more logs if need be.
Great kernel anyway, keep up the good work!

Attachments

• kmsg.txt
    126 KB · Views: 15

cuongdoannhat

Dec 22, 2013
Hello,
I'm on DN4, TWRP 2.8.1.0
In the process flash kernel v4.3.1, I select "mod sound Boeffla Sound Engine 1.6.7".
This report is successfully installed, but below errors:
- assert failed: getprop ("ro.product.device") == "tg03" || getprop ("ro.product") == "tg03" ||

getprop ("ro.product.device ") =="n7100"|| getprop (" ro.product ") =="n7100"|| getprop ("

ro.product.device ") =="GT-N7100"|| getprop ("ro.product") == "GT-N7100"
I checked the device is still in version 4.2.5. Error above affect the device or not?

Last edited:

Mark4197

Nov 14, 2014
double tap to wake

hey, firs of all i really enjoy this kernel! thanks a lot!

can you please insert in the kernel option for touble-tap to wake? (same feature that a lot modern devices have).
i know that you got tap-to-wake, but its not serving the same porpuse as i hope.

good luck! :D

SergiX44

Jul 17, 2013
Verona
4.3.1 on NE1 kitkat

It will work with the version 4.3.1 on a android revolution hd based on the firmware NE1? Or i need the 4.2.5? :confused:
Thanks!

blu6779

Apr 25, 2011
sd card damaged

Hi guys. I just installed 4.3.1 and now i get sd card damaged error. I'm on dn4 and was on agni 4.3 previously.

To install i first used agni cleaner zip and then installed 4.3.1. During the install process there was an option in aroma to install in internal or external sd card, i chose internal. Then format dalvik and cache.

The sd card works fine on windows and recovery.

I tried reinstalling 4.3 but the same error pops up.

psndna88

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 2, 2011
Mumbai
Xiaomi Mi 11i
Hello,
I'm on DN4, TWRP 2.8.1.0
In the process flash kernel v4.3.1, I select "mod sound Boeffla Sound Engine 1.6.7".
- assert failed: getprop ("ro.product.device") == "tg03" || getprop ("ro.product") == "tg03" ||

getprop ("ro.product.device ") =="n7100"|| getprop (" ro.product ") =="n7100"|| getprop ("

I checked the device is still in version 4.2.5. Error above affect the device or not?

make sure ur device is n7100 and the recovery built for n7100

can you please insert in the kernel option for touble-tap to wake? (same feature that a lot modern devices have).
i know that you got tap-to-wake, but its not serving the same porpuse as i hope.

that ill check lateron

It will work with the version 4.3.1 on a android revolution hd based on the firmware NE1? Or i need the 4.2.5? :confused:
Thanks!

yes

Hi guys. I just installed 4.3.1 and now i get sd card damaged error. I'm on dn4 and was on agni 4.3 previously.

To install i first used agni cleaner zip and then installed 4.3.1. During the install process there was an option in aroma to install in internal or external sd card, i chose internal. Then format dalvik and cache.

try fix permissions in twrp

Reactions: cuongdoannhat

cuongdoannhat

Dec 22, 2013
Thank you for supporting me.
My phone is right GT-N7100. But when install DN4, the device name change is SM-N910C. I installed v4.3.1 after I delete command that caused the error on the updater-script file. That may affect device or not?

dhelawas

Nov 24, 2014
Bekasi
great kernel.

great kernel, im so like it with perform... but i dont know why after flash lates kernel (4.3.1) my grayscale mode doesn't work... im so sad, because i like with progression kernel... im back to stock kernel, n grayscale mode back againt... please tell me why...

My phone DN4 ( the awesome rom)

blu6779

Apr 25, 2011
@psndna88 Thanks. I tried fixing permissions and it worked the first time. But after restarting the phone it again showed damaged sd card. I tried fixing permissions again, but it still showed the same error. Then i tried removing it and inserting it back a couple of times and it worked. But whenever i restart the phone it stops working again.

fchongkh

Dec 9, 2014
The latest version wont work for DN3 v5.5

The latest version wont work for DN3 v5.5 , it will hang in start up before samsung logo come out .

The latest version.
PSN_AGNi_pureSTOCK-v4.3.1_R2_N7100_4.4.x_AROMA.zip

oluapesoj

Oct 31, 2013
Hi can i use this kernel with stock/official 4.4.2 rom

Sent from my GT-N7100

Last edited:

teerasith

Dec 11, 2013
bangkok
AGNI kernel N7100 No AROMA

i want to AGNI kernel 4.3.2 NO AROMA N7100
Can you send me
boot.img
i won't to script

simona70

Jun 11, 2013
Livorno
I have problem installing last kernel. I used last phil Recovery fixed for agni. Setup start and seem ok bur report error 7 and write cant modify some boot script. Log file is empty.

Simona Pisano - Note 2

simona70

Jun 11, 2013
Livorno
same problem, Installer status 7

Done but same problem.

During install:
Setting permissions
Set_perms: some change failed.

At the end: Installer status 7

At next boot:
1) agnis ettings restored to defaults -> so I must restore backup
2) do not recharge -> then I insert usb pendrive, it see it, when I remove, after, it recharge....

psndna88

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 2, 2011
Mumbai
Xiaomi Mi 11i
Thank you for supporting me.
My phone is right GT-N7100. But when install DN4, the device name change is SM-N910C. I installed v4.3.1 after I delete command that caused the error on the updater-script file. That may affect device or not?

not unless ur device is really a n7100 lol

great kernel, im so like it with perform... but i dont know why after flash lates kernel (4.3.1) my grayscale mode doesn't work... im so sad, because i like with progression kernel... im back to stock kernel, n grayscale mode back againt... please tell me why...

My phone DN4 ( the awesome rom)

turn off mdnie hijack in agni control

@psndna88 Thanks. I tried fixing permissions and it worked the first time. But after restarting the phone it again showed damaged sd card. I tried fixing permissions again, but it still showed the same error. Then i tried removing it and inserting it back a couple of times and it worked. But whenever i restart the phone it stops working again.

try backingup extsdcard and format and restore data in it.. no clue from here

The latest version wont work for DN3 v5.5 , it will hang in start up before samsung logo come out .

The latest version.
PSN_AGNi_pureSTOCK-v4.3.1_R2_N7100_4.4.x_AROMA.zip

try latest...

Hi can i use this kernel with stock/official 4.4.2 rom

Sent from my GT-N7100

yes

Can I flash this over Devil's kernel in the community rom?

yes

i want to AGNI kernel 4.3.2 NO AROMA N7100
Can you send me
boot.img
i won't to script

u can take backup of boot partition in philz to get ur boot.img

Done but same problem.

During install:
Setting permissions
Set_perms: some change failed.

At the end: Installer status 7

At next boot:
1) agnis ettings restored to defaults -> so I must restore backup
2) do not recharge -> then I insert usb pendrive, it see it, when I remove, after, it recharge....

i recommend using twrp ....

Sent from my white DN4 NOTE II (4.4.4) + AGNi pureSTOCK v4.3.3_R3 kernel

sthv83

Dec 27, 2014
black Display

after flasch complete
i can go in my phone , it s total black
i m in ver 4.2.5

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Hi
i im in ver 4.2.5
but when i flash to 4.3
after completing my display total black
sb can help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have flashed 4.4.2 stock rom but i cannot boot with stock kernel. I have to flash agni to make it boot. I also have flash agni cleaner but come to no avail. What step should i do?

format preload in recovery or tap on
    turn off preload swap in agni control
    hello,

is it possible to compile the "android-keyboard-gadget" mod in this kernel? or tutorial?
    https://github.com/pelya/android-keyboard-gadget

thank you in advance

ps: sorry for my bad English

will hav a look
    i think i have clue for sod issue
    I just upgraded to DN4, which has a Kernel version of 3.0.101-India-v.4.2.5-OC-INTL-KitKat AGNi@PSN-pureSTOCK #1, from August 16th 2014.

I'd like to try out 4.3 but have the option to flash back later if I find that 4.2.5 was better. However, I don't see it in the Downloads list here, so where can I get it?

Its on the 1st page kernel thread. Here http://d-h.st/users/psndna88/?fld_id=36625#files

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Hello,
    I'm on DN4, TWRP 2.8.1.0

make sure ur device is n7100 and the recovery built for n7100

that ill check lateron

Thanks!

yes

try fix permissions in twrp