Any software update for Note 2 LTE Korean Variant (SHV-E2502) beyond Kitkat?

Search This thread

pau10mb

May 18, 2016
Hi, I'm from the Philippines and I'm new here.

I just wanna ask if there's any way I could update my Note 2 SHV-E250S to any software higher than Kitkat 4.4.2.

Basically I just want it to have a different look and feel. Kitkat's UI is getting kinda old for me. I've even found some tutorials online where they can give my Note 2 a "Lollipop look" even though it's still Kitkat. Sadly these tutorials mostly end up with corrupt/password-protected files and bad links.

I also learned I can covert it to GT N7105 first and THEN update it to a higher Android OS, but again I couldn't find a reliable, working solution. Can anyone point me to the right direction? Much appreciated.

Freddy1950

Feb 12, 2017
Hi, I'm from the Philippines and I'm new here.

I just wanna ask if there's any way I could update my Note 2 SHV-E250S to any software higher than Kitkat 4.4.2.

Basically I just want it to have a different look and feel. Kitkat's UI is getting kinda old for me. I've even found some tutorials online where they can give my Note 2 a "Lollipop look" even though it's still Kitkat. Sadly these tutorials mostly end up with corrupt/password-protected files and bad links.

I also learned I can covert it to GT N7105 first and THEN update it to a higher Android OS, but again I couldn't find a reliable, working solution. Can anyone point me to the right direction? Much appreciated.

I recently updated my SHV-E250S Note 2 LTE to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). I love it! You can find the step by step instructions here:

https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-note-2/general/guide-how-to-install-android-6-0-korean-t3445207