Thanks Meter: 4,267

Post Reply Email Thread
26th October 2016, 11:27 AM |#21  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilaksidduram

The reason for this is proximity sensor is not fully working. I am looking into this issue currently.

Is there a way to disable proximity sensors? (something like adding gsm.proximity.enable=false to buildprop)

P.s. A really really big thank for your work, you rock tilak

26th October 2016, 12:09 PM |#22  
Flag Heraklion Crete
Thanks Meter: 2,728

More
Thank you for all the hard and original work you are doing for all of us.
I would like to test it and take some screen shots to see finally how N android is looking on our device
The Following User Says Thank You to logosA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift logosA Ad-Free
26th October 2016, 12:56 PM |#23  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlessandrIze

Is there a way to disable proximity sensors? (something like adding gsm.proximity.enable=false to buildprop)

P.s. A really really big thank for your work, you rock tilak

@AlessandrIze Till then you can use power button to end call setting

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

CyanogenMod 14.0 for N7100

Thanks @tilaksidduram for this hard work.
26th October 2016, 01:26 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you very much man, great job ! But i am going to wait for the YouTube app to work before flashing because i spend alot of time on youtube . Plus i would like to know if the Google camera app will work and if multiwindow mode is working . Thank you again
26th October 2016, 03:39 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Do work in note 2 n7105 mr tilaksidduram ?
26th October 2016, 04:07 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Thanks @tilaksidduram for this hard work.
The Following User Says Thank You to anetar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift anetar Ad-Free
26th October 2016, 04:30 PM |#27  
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 7,814

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by barivira

Do work in note 2 n7105 mr tilaksidduram ?

No
26th October 2016, 05:02 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 4,267

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar Square

Hi,
the build is failing with CyanogenMod kernel: http://jenkins.aicp-rom.com/job/android/26501/console

The failure is not while building the kernel but it's with the import function on key disabled file. I have already provided the details in the below G+ post.

https://plus.google.com/114449816887...ts/UfYrDYDpfpG
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tilaksidduram For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tilaksidduram Ad-Free
26th October 2016, 07:30 PM |#29  
Flag Timișoara
Thanks Meter: 491

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilaksidduram

The failure is not while building the kernel but it's with the import function on key disabled file. I have already provided the details in the below G+ post.

https://plus.google.com/114449816887...ts/UfYrDYDpfpG

Question is: Will it boot with CyanogenMod kernel?
26th October 2016, 07:37 PM |#30  
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 7,814

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewKode

Question is: Will it boot with CyanogenMod kernel?

Yes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trafalgar Square For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Trafalgar Square Ad-Free
26th October 2016, 08:49 PM |#31  
Flag Heraklion Crete
Thanks Meter: 2,728

More
screens of Android N on GT-N7100 (NOTE 2) (text)
Wanted to see first hand, what Android N looks like. So , made a clean fresh flash with the latest ver @tilaksidduram provided us, followed by open_gapps-arm-7.1-nano-20161026.
FIRST time cleared cashe and dalvik after rom's install and gapps failed to install. Second time, followed exactly instructions and Installation was not any different than a MM installation and nothing unusual happend( except ''unrecognized command'' that you will see in recovery)
Installation was fast and very smooth.
System booted also very fast and after that easily connect to wifi network. But no Google account was asked no play store present to download and install apps or to set a google account. Even through setting > accounts was no option to add a google one.
Friend in our group, suggested to download and install apk and then update store and servises.
Did that through apkhere. Gello browser very well connect to internet, downloaded both servises and store and installed them. But still no luck. Google refuses to connect.
Tried to download and install CatLog , so to be able to take some logs. That could not happen either. All though download APK in pc and transfer in external card ( MTP is working with no problem at all, better than in some MM roms) installation was not happening.
Move apk from pc to pendrive and then to phone(with OTG can easily transfer files from pendrive to phone but not from phone to pendrive.) still could not install apps. Tried chrome, catlog cpu-z, store , no luck unfortunately.
I made a call, the other phone was ringing but my phone was totally black and could not stop, close or go back in the menu. Had to force it to shut down and reboot to stop call.
After that tried BT, Working ok!
Took pictures with stock camera> very good as well and could see them in gallery. Tried video in browser (Gello bcs I couldn't install chrome as I said) no luck here, browser crashed both in youtube and free videos
After that my phone ring, a friend called, answered. Lound and clear but totally black everything.
So , so far we have a very serious claim that our phone is able to come in the Android N era with no big or insuperable problems.
Very serious job has been done and Well done for every person had involved in this and specially @tilaksidduram . Please keep up your work , we are very grateful to you
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to logosA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift logosA Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)