[ROM][7.1.2 r24] LineageOS for N7100 [Unofficial]

797 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,267

Post Reply Email Thread
6th July 2017, 03:40 AM |#5001  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi, I want to flash this rom from Eclipse v9 rom with Philz recovery
So I just flash this [twrp-3.1.1-0-nougat-n7100.img] only ? https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...overy-t3589010
What is the kernel for this rom ? Got link ?

Thx.

6th July 2017, 04:06 AM |#5002  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
please tell me which kernel that can i flash??

because im facing bootloop using n7100 chinese bootloader

usualy if flashed mm i always flash agni pure cm

how about nougat ??
6th July 2017, 06:31 AM |#5003  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 12

More
You need to flash a good recovery first.

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
__Thanks for reply. Coming Saturday I am going to (1)replace CWM with TWRP with Odin software (2) Clean Install again Lineage 7.1.2 through TWRP (3) Install Open Gapps 7.1. (4) Install all my applications.
Enjoy the weekend.
___Just now replaced CWM with TWRP with the help of Odin successfully. But still the OpenGapps 7.1 mini, pico, micro etc. aborted with error (error 64 wrong architecture to set-up open Gapps'). Finally, Dynamic Gapps successfully installed. Thanks for all the help & support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_maharaj

Are you sure you selected the correct opengapps package? Sounds like you chose arm64 instead of arm. Would explain why you got the wrong architecture error and why dynamic gapps works since dynamic gapps uses a single package which works on both arm and arm64.

_____Further to my replacement of CWM with Twrp, please note everyone that even after replacing REcovery, the existing Lineage Rom 7.1 was intact, working perfectly. I was under the impression that after replacing the recovery application, one has to re-install the Rom. But I have done a clean install of Lineage Rom once again because earlier the ROOT was not working. (Could somebody tell me what is a recovery in Android similar to in Windows PC? )(For example Rom = Windows OS like Windows 10)
6th July 2017, 07:01 AM |#5004  

More
Hi folks.. need some help here!!

I've been using this ROM for almost 3 weeks now and I am very very happy. Yesterday, when I tried to setup my corporate email on the phone using VMware Boxer, I was prompted "root detected" and boxer cannot be installed. IS there a way to stay on the current ROM and completely unroot the phone?
6th July 2017, 08:13 AM |#5005  
Thanks Meter: 257

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by binod049

I've been using this ROM for almost 3 weeks now and I am very very happy. Yesterday, when I tried to setup my corporate email on the phone using VMware Boxer, I was prompted "root detected" and boxer cannot be installed. IS there a way to stay on the current ROM and completely unroot the phone?

No need to unroot. Just install the app iSU (search XDA).
6th July 2017, 08:40 AM |#5006  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull97

No need to unroot. Just install the app iSU (search XDA).

Thanks for responding! Let me try that. Will post an update soon
6th July 2017, 09:56 AM |#5007  
Flag Mandi Gobindgarh, Punjab
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Quote:

Or you can try switching off the root access from dev options and try using the app after restarting your phone. Maybe it helps
6th July 2017, 01:42 PM |#5008  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurkanwal Chauhan

Or you can try switching off the root access from dev options and try using the app after restarting your phone. Maybe it helps

already tried that. Didn't work. I have installed iSU but looks like I am missing something. I downloaded/installed the .apk and when I launch the iSU app, it says

"Current SU is not supported"
"SU version 2.82:SUPERSU"

any thoughts?

Also, do I need to flash iSu_kernel_Reboot_Support_V_X_x_and_up_Permissive. zip as well from recovery?
6th July 2017, 02:18 PM |#5009  
Flag Pretoria
Thanks Meter: 285

More
Quote:

already tried that. Didn't work. I have installed iSU but looks like I am missing something. I downloaded/installed the .apk and when I launch the iSU app, it says

"Current SU is not supported"
"SU version 2.82:SUPERSU"

any thoughts?

Also, do I need to flash iSu_kernel_Reboot_Support_V_X_x_and_up_Permissive. zip as well from recovery?

iSu does not support SuperSU, only Lineage Su (16 cm-su). Why did you flash SuperSU anyway? This rom comes prerooted with Lineage Su.

Also you do not need to flash reboot support. That is only for Android versions below Nougat.
The Following User Says Thank You to h_maharaj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift h_maharaj Ad-Free
6th July 2017, 03:16 PM |#5010  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by h_maharaj

iSu does not support SuperSU, only Lineage Su (16 cm-su). Why did you flash SuperSU anyway? This rom comes prerooted with Lineage Su.

Also you do not need to flash reboot support. That is only for Android versions below Nougat.

Thanks! Is there a way to uninstall SuperSU and install the Lineage Su?
6th July 2017, 03:25 PM |#5011  
Flag Pretoria
Thanks Meter: 285

More
Quote:

Thanks! Is there a way to uninstall SuperSU and install the Lineage Su?

Just do a full unroot from within SuperSU management app then boot to recovery and dirty flash rom. Boot back into system and enable root from Developer Options (Setting>About Phone and tap Build Number 7 times to enable developer options).
The Following User Says Thank You to h_maharaj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift h_maharaj Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)