797 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,267

Post Reply Email Thread
17th May 2019, 09:07 PM |#5991  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishtiak02

Can you boot into twrp ? Also can you flash anything with Odin or is it not working at all ?

When I charge the battery seperatly, i can barely boot into twrp after multiple attempts. I tried, succeded and reflashed from lineage 15 back to 14 but still the same problem. I was told the flash was not good or not well done!!!

18th May 2019, 08:46 AM |#5992  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 292

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yelyear

When I charge the battery seperatly, i can barely boot into twrp after multiple attempts. I tried, succeded and reflashed from lineage 15 back to 14 but still the same problem. I was told the flash was not good or not well done!!!

What error did it show ? It might be a battery problem too, can you test it with a spare battery ?
The Following User Says Thank You to ishtiak02 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ishtiak02 Ad-Free
18th May 2019, 03:01 PM |#5993  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishtiak02

What error did it show ? It might be a battery problem too, can you test it with a spare battery ?

Every time i test with a new battery, it boots but then a few hours or days later the problem comes back. I have 3 batteries on my hands now and I can guaranty 2 of them are in good shape. If ti was just the battery it would not explain why the cable can no longer transmit data, only power and even power delivery is not great. Now that I think about it, the main problem is not the charging or battery, it probably is the usb connect. But then again it only happened when I flashed from lineage 14 to lineage 15. On 14 it worked great.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)