[Q] Why not a slipon on case with speakers built in?

Search This thread

hodgesdodges

May 11, 2012
Washington In 47501
I have a question/idea I wanted to run by you guys real quick.. I just picked up a AT&T N9005 Galaxy Note 3 this week and I love it so far.. I have it rooted & im currently running the Alliance Rom.. I love the phone and the rom but this factory Note 3 speaker is a single pos in a bad location in my honest opinion.. I prefer the HTC beats/boomsound setup.. Now my question/idea is why doesn't Anyone make a simple slipon case like my UAG case that has speakers integrated in to it along the top & bottom kinda like the HTC factory setup but perhaps even better more powerful.. Just have Bluetooth technology & a built-in power source.. It would be a simple slip-on external speaker setup that doubles as a protective case.. Is there anything out there like this being made for any cell phones or do I actually have an original idea? If so is it a good idea or am I crazy? Any thoughts, suggestions, or input on the subject would be appreciated.. :confused:Thanks.. Joseph Mark Hodges..

nickscap

Mar 10, 2011
Look at eclipse cases they have a case for the s4 that redirects the sound and amplifies it. Good concept but its bad on cell signal and expensive.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

In the mean time try viper 4 android they have a setting for external speaker that boosts volume and enhances the sound.