FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Magic-sim circuit does not work on samsung note 3

24 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By marietto2008, Junior Member on 14th July 2018, 12:11 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
The magic sim circuit that I bought recently does not work. I've bought it because I wanted to enable two different mobile phone accounts with two different SIM cards on my samsung galaxy note 3. Problem is that only the SIM card placed on the first slot of the phone is detected. The second one is not recognized. When I turn the phone on and I click on the DUAL sim app created by the magic-sim,the error message is always "no service available". I can give you more details...

my samsung note 3 runs on android 5.0

PIN is disabled in any sim card

I have a lot of sim cards. The first one has been bought on 2003,the newest ones one week ago. I tried to use different combinations of sim cards,but the circuit only worked the first time and then never worked anymore

These are the SIM cards that I've bought :

WIND sim 1,bought on 2003 and stored in another mobile phone : this is my primary phone number. On this number I have activated the transfer call...All the phone calls that I get here should be forwarded to SIM 5.

WIND sim 2,bought on 2018

TIM,bought on 2018

ILIAD,bought on 2018

Ho.MOBILE bought on 2018 : this is the sim card I prefer,because it has the most convenient plan.

what I want to do is : to place the SIM 5 on the slot 1 and the SIM 1 on the slot 2 of the note 3 or vicecersa...

Someone bought this product already and has had my problem and wants to help me ? thanks.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)