[Hlte][UnOfficial] GzR Tesla - Tipsy & Validus builds [7.1.2]

Search This thread

galakanokis

Feb 2, 2011
I have a note 4 too, I made some builds ages ago but very buggy....I just don't have the time/will/desire to try again...

I am noticing a lot of bugs in the AOSP builds on the 4. What ROM do you run on it now?

On Validus I have one very minor bug, that is also fairly specific. When adjusting media volume (game or movie) while in Do Not Disturb mode when you adjust the volume and the full shade comes down, when you hit the "Done" button it sends the shade only part way back up, pauses for a second and then fully retracts. Just a little odd, probably not really worth digging into but thought I would throw it out there.

AB$

Feb 7, 2015
Trivandrum
In both tesla and validus latest builds,there's a delay in waking up device in screen off and sometimes cause a reboot. It doesn't happen everytime, so it's not a major issue. However I didn't encountered this issue in tipsy rom yet.
I'm glad to say these 3 Roms performs beyond my expectations in my experiences with other nougat roms. Battery life is very nice.
I could easily get 3.5hr+ sot in my device.
No lag everything is smooth. I'm currently running tipsy rom with magisk 13.3

Reactions: sparx and Annunneo

syasi77

Sep 7, 2017
Great Rom

I have been running Vlaidus Rom for a couple of days.
I am happy and satisfied with it that I'm not planning to buy Note 8 anymore :eek:
open_gapps-arm-7.1-stock-20170902 went well. I noticed there is no File manager so I got it from Play Store.

N9005

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

I'm running the Tesla ROM. I've run into two issues. Issue #1 I'm unable to manually install apks from unknown sources. I have "unknown sources" enabled, but when I click install nothing happens. This even happens with the Amazon app installer too. Issue #2 I'm unable to use Google voice search as it tells me some other app is using my microphone

It has to do with overlaying applications.
you need to disable all overlays and all will install as usual

Reactions: sparx

lethallunatic

Oct 21, 2007
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
UnOfficial GzR Tesla - Tipsy & Validus Builds for Note 3/HLTE/N9005/N900T

Contributors
sparx
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest samsung firmware
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 6
Stable Release Date: 2017-08-30

Created 2017-06-10
Last Updated 2017-08-30

Hello mate.

Any chance of adding an update date on the thread topic? Especially useful for the dormant threads here in xda. Makes it easier to see on a glance for the rom version and likely attract more people into looking.

Cheers and thanks for all your hard work

Edit: correction

Annunneo

Sep 17, 2013
In both tesla and validus latest builds,there's a delay in waking up device in screen off and sometimes cause a reboot. It doesn't happen everytime, so it's not a major issue. However I didn't encountered this issue in tipsy rom yet.
I'm glad to say these 3 Roms performs beyond my expectations in my experiences with other nougat roms. Battery life is very nice.
I could easily get 3.5hr+ sot in my device.
No lag everything is smooth. I'm currently running tipsy rom with magisk 13.3
Wipe cache and dalv cache, that should fix it.

Sent from my hlte using Tapatalk

AB$

Feb 7, 2015
Trivandrum
Wipe cache and dalv cache, that should fix it.

Sent from my hlte using Tapatalk

Well I encountered this error minutes after fresh installation of every rom, so I don't see why clearing cache and dalvik cache would resolve this issue. I'm having similar problem in tipsy rom. The reboot only occurs when sometimes I try to unlock device by clicking either home or power button. I don't know if this is a bug or anything. Unfortunately I'm unable to record any catlogs because apps such matlog or similar apps doesn't work with tipsy,however I haven't tested it with validus and tesla. I can say this reboot was more with enabling navigation bar as I could see a dozens of reboot when unlocking my device( no secured screenlock is set,only swipe).

sparx

Aug 7, 2011
www.alliance-rom.com
3 new and final 7.1.2 builds now available, OP links updated...

September sec patches, fast charge etc added back to kernel (lockscreen still states charging slowly but it's not)

When Gzr source becomes available I'll deffo attempt to carry on the builds

Just notice that auto rotate doesn't work...I try on 3 different browsers.I'm on Synergy RC19..don't test directly after flash so don't know if it s after customization or not..if someone can comfirm....auto rotate app correct it...

You're reporting bugs on what was an unreleased build...rotation works fine for me, try with my kernel...

galakanokis

Feb 2, 2011
3 new and final 7.1.2 builds now available, OP links updated...

September sec patches, fast charge etc added back to kernel (lockscreen still states charging slowly but it's not)

When Gzr source becomes available I'll deffo attempt to carry on the builds

You're reporting bugs on what was an unreleased build...rotation works fine for me, try with my kernel...

Thank you for the builds, flash shortly. And great to hear you will continue on and see if O can be a thing on this Note 3. Greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Annunneo and sparx

rayman95

Jan 14, 2009
monaco
Google Nexus 4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
New 7.1.2 Tipsy build here:November sec patches etc...
thank's chief, just installed without issue for the moment....just the black theme cause some issue sometimes on lockscreen and with music player, on some black covers, we can't see the commands for the player....otherwise, magisk is include but it's 13.3 version during install, but don't know if it's 13.3 or 14.0 version
anyway thank's for your work...

Top Liked Posts