[ROM][9.0.0_r44]ResurrectionRemix v7.0.2 [HLTE/CHN/KOR/TMO][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

aneeshprasobhan

Jun 9, 2012
Trivandrum
Can't disable hardware buttons , if u using nav bar every time u press on it it will light up . In backlight option even tho u set to 1 sec it will always restart to 5 sec.

Other then that , amazing job! Thx jprimero15

Did u find a way to disable backlight ?

Nope , there is no way. Until its properly fixed in next builds, from what I have seen other devices having same.issue with backlight buttons. It could be lineage issue .

I was in last version of lineage and i was able to disable it :confused:

Yea but this is up to date sources, also lineage is base rom, this is heavily modded rom with many more features and issues like this can happen. I'm sure it will be fixed soon maybe even in next build as rom will be official soon

I was able to disable the button backlight. Go to Setting > search for "Buttons" > Click the first result > Select Backlight > Remove tick for "Illuminate Buttons" .

The only issue for me with this ROM is that I can't pull down the Status Bar while Full screen watching YouTube/Twitch videos. Anyone else facing it ?
Thank you.

Renrenrenrenren

Feb 19, 2017
I was able to disable the button backlight. Go to Setting > search for "Buttons" > Click the first result > Select Backlight > Remove tick for "Illuminate Buttons" .

The only issue for me with this ROM is that I can't pull down the Status Bar while Full screen watching YouTube/Twitch videos. Anyone else facing it ?
Thank you.

Worked like a charm. Thanks :cowboy:

Naruto`kyun

Jun 20, 2018
If dirty flash, always (exept ota) wipe system and cache before installing rom, gapps and if you want root (magisk)
But you shoud do a backup in twrp, there is no garante that will work even i dont see a raison it wont.

Eleo

Apr 16, 2012
Essen, Germany
Google Pixel 3a XL
Google Pixel 6
Thank you.
That is the bug of the ROM. Mentioned by ROM devs. Happens on all devices. We cant fix it unless devs fix it on source
So if coming from lineage 16, just flash ROM? No gapps?
Of course you need to clean flash. Always clean flash new ROM. Always.

Reactions: aneeshprasobhan

Eleo

Apr 16, 2012
Essen, Germany
Google Pixel 3a XL
Google Pixel 6
Will there ever be a handsfree call? I would like to try a new version of android, but this is important for my work.
If you are talking about bluetooth call - no. It is not present after nougat as mentioned re-re-re-repeatedly on almost all AOSP/LOS ROM threads.
How's performance in this ROM ? Can someone do some benchmarks ?
Performance is good. On par with other ROMs of same generation. Try and report back.

jerryspring

Feb 18, 2018
Reactions: KwongTN and false96
Read read.....and read some more....And if you still don't understand read it again

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Define bricked in your case

I'm reading since yesterday, I'm totally noob when it comes to android but I started to get the hang of it.

bricked in my case is that device isn't able to boot up and just stuck at samsung logo, right now am downloading the stock firmware and gonna flash it via Odin

I've backed up my internal storage on the pc, backed up the other elements with twrp in case anything goes wrong

any recommendations?

ammar_maher

Feb 14, 2014
cairo
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
OnePlus 7T
I'm reading since yesterday, I'm totally noob when it comes to android but I started to get the hang of it.

bricked in my case is that device isn't able to boot up and just stuck at samsung logo, right now am downloading the stock firmware and gonna flash it via Odin

I've backed up my internal storage on the pc, backed up the other elements with twrp in case anything goes wrong

any recommendations?
Brick that i meant is when you power up your device it only shows a black screen and a pic of pc and mobile between them a line
Or when you power up your phone it open download mode directly

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download(HLTE/CHN/KOR/TMO)
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source
    Kernel Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

XDA:DevDB Information
    ResurrectionRemix Pie ROM, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    jprimero15
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Firmware
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2019-01-27
    Last Updated 2019-07-06
    What's working?