[ROMS]Lots Of Rom's[SLIM][RR][ETC]

Search This thread

joeymuk

Jul 24, 2014

My phones the SM-N9005, currently I'm using Xenial 19 build.

I flashed the '[Hlte][Xenial][02.01.18][N7.1-GSM].zip' and it doesn't work, it just gets stuck in a boot loop. The old naming system had RRN in it (I still have it backed up).

Am I flashing the right one?

Also, the sound of the rom still has the crackly and noise in - has anyone resolved this themselves yet?

Apr 12, 2017
-Edit-

I bit the bullet and, I've switched to the official RRN ROM. I've really enjoyed using Trader's version, but Bluetooth has become more important to me due to working in the media industry.

--------

Does anyone use the RRN ROM have working Bluetooth with either the stock kernel (Trader's) or the Xenial kernel?

I can send items via NFC and Bluetooth.

However, I can't receive items. NFC tries to open Google Play but it just shows an error about not finding the item in the store.

I did upgrade from pico gapps to nano - yet I don't see why this would impact my only issue?

Its the only issue I experience now, I love this ROM but would love working Bluetooth.

Can someone please try to create a fix?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RR, AICP, SLIM, etc​

I got a little bored, decided to build a few roms and upload them for you all to enjoy. I will be testing each one boots however I will be running my Lineage builds as a daily driver. I will be trying to update these Roms when I find time

Follow My Twitter For Live Updates @trader418dev
    These are unofficial builds, please do not pass complaints on to the official developers.

Disclaimer:
    PHP:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void. Knox 0x1.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
     */

Download Links:
    ResurrectionRemix 7.1.x: link
    Slim Rom 7.1.x: link
    AICP 7.1.x: link
    Lineage 7.1.x: link
    More To Come Soon

Sources:
    Hlte- link
    Hlte-Common- link
    Kernel- link

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROMS]Lots Of Rom's[SLIM][RR][ETC], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    trader418
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2017-05-22
    Last Updated 2017-05-22
    Hi all guys and @trader418!

As I wrote in my thread I am busy actually (until 30 June), I am very happy to see trader is building other Roms for our beloved Note 3. I think the best choice is to flash HIS version because it has many more commits and fixes than mine.
    I will be here and in the near future I will try to contribute and build my updated version too.

Note 3 will survive, this is the best news :)
    Could you include screen shots of roms please.. amd feature list it will be nice

http://bfy.tw/BwGH
    @trader418 one question on the difference between your RRN version versus the version of @Lord Eko ? Except unofficial vs official.

my device config, kernel, plus my version is up to date.

try it out for your self and decide what you like best.

neither is better, just different.