24th December 2014, 02:45 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 301

Donate to Me
More
but also when update the bootloader?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asder00

YES YES YES

Has been told many times. I didn't downgrade but many users told they went back to 4.4.2

24th December 2014, 02:45 PM |#502  
Flag Pasir Puteh
Thanks Meter: 95

Donate to Me
More
Nice rom and working good. Thanks. I am on this new bootloader and have successfully flashed vn-rom 7.2 which is a custom rom based on 4.4.4 using twrp recovery.
24th December 2014, 02:46 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 244

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super-Veloce

What bugs?

known if there are some :P
24th December 2014, 02:49 PM |#504  
Flag Puchong
Thanks Meter: 167

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrpheus

ROM absolute working flawless...fast and stable. Much faster then 4.4.2 and 4.4.4!
Only thing I dont understand, is why Samsung is so inconsistent with the ROM's between devices. Different launchers, different weather widgets etc.

I really dislike this weather widget, can the Note4 widget be installed? Anybody a MOD?

Thanks!

It's purely marketing strategy mate. If all Note4 features present in Note3, a lot of Note3 users will not bother to buy the Note4
24th December 2014, 02:52 PM |#505  
Flag Rahim yaar khan
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Wow

Sent from my SM-N910F using XDA Free mobile app
24th December 2014, 02:55 PM |#506  
Flag Mansoura
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrpheus

ROM absolute working flawless...fast and stable. Much faster then 4.4.2 and 4.4.4!
Only thing I dont understand, is why Samsung is so inconsistent with the ROM's between devices. Different launchers, different weather widgets etc.

I really dislike this weather widget, can the Note4 widget be installed? Anybody a MOD?

Thanks!

because it's note3 buddy ,, wait for lollipop for note4 and developers will port it
24th December 2014, 02:55 PM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 88

More
After flash and first boot, I did a factory reset.

I only notice that at least one app is lagging during start. When Action Memo is started within Air Command, start is delayed about 9 seconds.
And I had twice a problem with turning the screen on. Homekey and power key were not responding. Had to do a "hard reset".
24th December 2014, 02:58 PM |#508  
Flag Puchong
Thanks Meter: 167

More
Down-gradable....
To everyone that wonders whether the phone can be downgraded after the update or not, the answer is YES. I did the partition, and updated my bootloader. What I did is just flashed the 4.4.4 ROM through TWRP and a single issue.

So again, YOU CAN DOWNGRADE YOUR PHONE EVEN YOU UPDATED THE BOOTLOADER
The Following User Says Thank You to daredevil07 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daredevil07 Ad-Free
24th December 2014, 03:00 PM |#509  
Flag Cotia, SP
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevil07

To everyone that wonders whether the phone can be downgraded after the update or not, the answer is YES. I did the partition, and updated my bootloader. What I did is just flashed the 4.4.4 ROM through TWRP and a single issue.

Please stick! This question is made on every page...
24th December 2014, 03:03 PM |#510  
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyphol

Nice rom and working good. Thanks. I am on this new bootloader and have successfully flashed vn-rom 7.2 which is a custom rom based on 4.4.4 using twrp recovery.

Yeah. .running my TWRP VN V 7.2 back-up successfully too. With New bootloader and the Pit. .LP is a good rom but not good enough 😆

Sent from my SM-N910C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th December 2014, 03:05 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 268

More
Quote:

So practically you telling us that we can flash custom roms even with lollipop bootloader.
What about stock firmware with the stock bootloader, can we downgrade also by flashing stock firmware?
Quote:

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)