[ROM][CLOSED]LineageOS 17.0[HLTE/CHN/KOR][UNOFFICIAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ciccioli

Feb 18, 2015
Milan
In previous installation I have also included Gapp but no trace to import data from google account.
Usually appear during first process before tovarrive on home page.
System ask import data from Cloud but in this case i didnt see it.
Thank you

allavalabala

Nov 16, 2018
Installed and it works fine. Also with root. But I need to edit build.prop and it seems I don't have rights for editing it.Any idea?

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

Chinaboy5216

Aug 27, 2008
Foshan, China
Yep same issue here as well.

Tried with root explorer as well build.prop app and none can't change anything even tho apps have root rights granted

tried also in root explorer ... once you made your changes, press the 3 dots in the upper right corner and press save changes. It will create a backup and save the changes you just made. At least with me it does ...

Reactions: Samsara69

Chinaboy5216

Aug 27, 2008
Foshan, China
Yep same issue here as well.

Tried with root explorer as well build.prop app and none can't change anything even tho apps have root rights granted

Since you guys are probably not on the TG channel did you flash the Magisk we have now that provide root? Root on the Note 3 with LOS 17 was achieved yesterday.

Attachments

• magisk-debug-test-2.zip
    11.7 MB · Views: 366
Reactions: benc88

allavalabala

Nov 16, 2018
Since you guys are probably not on the TG channel did you flash the Magisk we have now that provide root? Root on the Note 3 with LOS 17 was achieved yesterday.

Thank you very much for your help. I tried with this Magisk version. The only thing is that ctsprofile and basicintegrity are not ok. Maybe is that the reason why I can not edit the build.prop?

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

Scorpionea

Dec 13, 2013
You tell me
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Yes I did flash the proper magisk that was posted in TG note 3 yesterday

For example kernel adiutor has root granted and everything works so far but as soon i wanna edit something via root explorer or solid explorer nothing happens if u save the file. I can only move files from root to storage but fail when I vice versa . Must be magisk fault as I'm sure there are still bugs left to fix. No worry I can wait :)

Last edited:
Bugs that I encounter so far
1. Screen recorder not working
2. Back swipe does not work

Other than that nice rom

I'm using back swipe right now, you need to enable nav bar 1st.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Yes I did flash the proper magisk that was posted in TG note 3 yesterday

For example kernel adiutor has root granted and everything works so far but as soon i wanna edit something via root explorer or solid explorer nothing happens if u save the file. I can only move files from root to storage but fail when I vice versa . Must be magisk fault as I'm sure there are still bugs left to fix. No worry I can wait :)

You can edit system files via twrp, it works fine but it's exhausting.
For example cp build.prop to sdcard, edit, then replace on /system/system & set permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts