Phronesis Rom Series, Here we go again....we are known for our professionalism and excellence because "We Know How"
On the back of the most successful Lollipop N5 firmware Port, we once again bring you the best N5 MM port you will ever experience on your device.
This Port has been in development for over 6 weeks and great effort has been made to bring you once in a life time experience with your Note3. I and the
team have been working hard behind the curtain to make it one of the best ever. It's stable, solid, feature rich and full of customization you will ever want.
Note 5 users will probably want to give away their phone to get Note 3 just to use the Phronesis N5 Port for N3.....not even kidding!
As before, this Port and other MM ports probably wouldn't have been possible without the tremendous effort of my dear friend @darkera13 who spent countless
hours in making this dream a reality. You sincerely have our respect, hat off to you my friend. And thanks for your assistance on this port, your help was
This rom could be seen as collections of best goodies around put together by the capable expertise of the Phronesis Team in the person of my very dear friends
@filchi756, @DaOldMan and @Logel
This thread should be seen as family thread where our aim is to spread love and respect. Always be courteous to others and ask for help in a manner that
people will be willing to help you. Please respect my team members as we are doing this for fun spending countless hours to make things perfect and not
requesting any financial support, we will never ask you...
Credit to the following wonderful friends:
1. @filchi756 - You will surely want to have him as your right-hand man. Always truthful, understandable, committed and very friendly. You're such a
wonderful person and a perfect gentleman, I sometimes try to emulate you my friend. This Phronesis Rom Series wouldn't have been in existence without you,
always encouraging me to start something. He is responsible for most of the visual customization you're about to enjoy on this rom. Thank you my dear friend. Do expect more from him.
2. @DaOldMan - You're just amazing mate......always on the phone and telegram to offer suggestion and assistance. He is just a trouble maker and trouble
finder....and trouble fixer as well. Always looking out for bugs with the view of helping out with resolving them. This Rom evolve more into perfection
because of you. All RTL users using this rom should be thankful to you as you made it fully RTL friendly. I will forever be grateful to @daxgirl for bringing
you my way my friend.
3. @Logel - A gentle and amazing individual. Thanks for making sure that Phronesis rom series are always bug free through effective testing and technical
support. And especially for your support on the thread, you're the best support provider ever.
6. My dear friend @daxgirl. You're just amazing person, always willing to help and very friendly. Thanks for your toolbox, Rom Control, addtoggle, swipe apps
and so many more out there. You and @wuby are just amazing individual and a wealth of knowledge. Words are not enough to thank you both. I should catch up with you if I have time to visit my friend @DaOldMan over there
9. @civato for the amazing work you did in making the first version of the rom control. Thank you.
10. @tdunham - thanks for your effort in making this community a better place. Everyone should be eternally grateful to you. Your wisdom surpasses all. And to all uses who has in one way or another contributed to troy thread
11. Thanks to the Aurora team for their support
12, @st_steve for his effort during testing phase
13. @JonathanRAZ - for his friendly support and kind gesture. I really appreciate you my friend
14. @thereassaad - For assisting the team. What a great friend you are.....
15. @gharrington for his wonderful work on 3minit mod. The thread can be found here
16. @mariozawa for his amazing work on the Potato gradient and potato clock
17. @Chainfire for the SuperSU app
18. @ amarullz for the aroma installer
19. @tamirda for his guides
20. @ikrom for his guides
21. And most especially to all the users here. You're the best
Having said all those and considering that this is the first release of this Port, there could be features which were not tested during development stage. As
you know us, we always strive for the best and thereby making all effort to fix reported issues to the best of our abilities.
Below will be issue log. As you know, this is a port rom and you don't expect everything to work 100%. If for any reason you are not happy
using this port, you can try our LL v6.5 which still remain the best Lollipop Port around. If that did not meet your requirements either, you might want to try the Note 3 stock rom. No offence will be taken.
2. Some modes in Camera might not work due to hardware limitation
1. Download Phronesis rom and save it to your phone memory or sd card
2. Get a good recovery. TWRP recovery recommended, 18.104.22.168. Newer versions are not supported
3. Boot into recovery, factory reset (full wipe, clean install is recommended). Make choices in Aroma.
4. Optional flash kernel of choice if you're
4. Reboot after successful install and wait for best rom in town to build. Allow about 10 - 15 minutes for first boot.
5. Your phone will reboot once after the first boot to complete customizations..
6. Sit back and enjoy
For full wipes Rom Releases:
1. Boot into recovery (say TWRP 22.214.171.124)
2. Select wipe in recovery menu
3. Select Advanced Wipe
4. From the resulting window, select to wipe system, data, cache and dalvik cache (of course after backing up your rom / data)
5. Swipe to wipe the selected partitions.
That's recovery wipe completed.
In Aroma menu when you get to option to wipe, select:
1. Select "Full Wipe" radio button
2. Select "Full wipe 1" radio button
3. Select your CSC as desired
4. Continue making other choices as you like....
Kernel Installations: VERY IMPORTANT
Our Note3 device sometimes behaves differently and usage is different too. For these reasons, there is no perfect kernel I can recommend. Please find the best kernel that suits your usage and gives you the best experience. The rom itself comes bundled with lsskernel because it has it source available here on XDA. It is by no means a recommendation for you, you can also source for other kernels e.g. DarkLord and settle for the one that gives you the best experience with Phronesis Rom.
Rom Control Source