FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][ODEX/DEODEX][N900X][10/Dec][Tweaked S5 BASE/N4 STYLE][Performance & Battery]

1,048 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,072

By g00h, Account currently disabled on 29th September 2014, 08:29 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
The Following 415 Users Say Thank You to g00h For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift g00h Ad-Free

29th September 2014, 08:32 PM |#2  
Flag Serbia
Thanks Meter: 215

More
Nice work wait link and download!!!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ogy77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ogy77 Ad-Free
29th September 2014, 08:50 PM |#3  
Flag Nuremberg, Germany.
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Can´t wait and please don´t make me wait too long.... cool.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aluyi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aluyi Ad-Free
29th September 2014, 09:25 PM |#4  
Canosa di Puglia
Thanks Meter: 90

More
But the camera of s5 is not complete. ..True? The rom have you post don't have a bug. .but if camera don't work good it's a bug. ..Ciao e grazie to first that answer me
29th September 2014, 10:27 PM |#5  
Flag Serbia
Thanks Meter: 215

More
And...Downloading...Thank you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ogy77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ogy77 Ad-Free
29th September 2014, 10:40 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by acme1974

But the camera of s5 is not complete. ..True? The rom have you post don't have a bug. .but if camera don't work good it's a bug. ..Ciao e grazie to first that answer me

For that reason the OP said cleary, Note 3 Camera as default and NOT S5 camera....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ericmky For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ericmky Ad-Free
29th September 2014, 10:48 PM |#7  
Flag Craiova
Thanks Meter: 732

More
This is what I've been waiting for!! Thank you!

Edit: I miss the Torch widget. Can you add it in next version?
The Following User Says Thank You to megatooth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift megatooth Ad-Free
29th September 2014, 10:51 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Some screenshots please
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioxmen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift radioxmen Ad-Free
29th September 2014, 11:04 PM |#9  
Flag Craiova
Thanks Meter: 732

More
There is a bug. When the phone is locked, touching the home button won't turn on the screen. It only turns on using the lock button.
The Following User Says Thank You to megatooth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift megatooth Ad-Free
29th September 2014, 11:09 PM |#10  
Flag Wellington
Thanks Meter: 584

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by megatooth

There is a bug. When the phone is locked, touching the home button won't turn on the screen. It only turns on using the lock button.

Apparantly it is a feature

HOME KEY WAKE DISABLED

which i hate it anyway.

Is there anyway to enable this again.. not sure why someone would want this disabled
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to xinfinityoO For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xinfinityoO Ad-Free
29th September 2014, 11:11 PM |#11  
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 186

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by megatooth

He listed in the OP that home button wake has been disabled. I kinda like having both options but I can get used to using the power button.
The Following User Says Thank You to carandcar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift carandcar Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, fast and clean, note 4, stable, tweaked
Previous Thread Next Thread