12th September 2015, 09:29 PM |#21  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 154

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thermax04

@fefuzzo
Is it English with this app installation only or with all apps installation? any way there is no options in it except yes or no, but i will write to the rom translator if he can fix that
I do not know about layers but I can help with any themes u want
this permission thing is in the Chinese rom and they did not find a way to stop it yet

it's english with all app..but yes, it's "Stupid" bug, but I wanted to warn you too about themes, I would like to have the toggle stock without the circle backgroud (number 3), have an option to change the colors of the toggle on and off (number 2) and the background of the panel toggle (number 1). would be possible have this, perhaps having a color palette to select it easily

12th September 2015, 09:30 PM |#22  
Flag Tarlac city
Thanks Meter: 5,061

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

1- 3-4 times reboot is not normal!! did you wipe 3 times before flash and choosed another wipe from Aroma?
2- about icons, do u mean like these in pic?, then blame stupid samsung for using 3 types of icons, 1 of them is qmg and no one managed to change them
3- which menus?
4- I will add to post 2 the stock SystemUI.apk which will gives the stock toggles and colors and backgound (stock everything)
5- these are app permissions, I think it is useful feature cause it allows you to control what is running in background and consume battery and ram

u r welcome

I have to correct you on that no.2 . I already manage to change those icons along a time ago ,you just haven't search a bit. I already posted several Setting menu with uniform icons along time ago.Either note3 or note 4 layout. I'ved posted several for Norma rom. Don't blame Samsung for that. Blame the original dev of the rom. He didn't bother to change the icons. Changing those icons are easy.
The Following User Says Thank You to filchi756 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift filchi756 Ad-Free
12th September 2015, 09:32 PM |#23  
constanta
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Good ROM
Very good rom, battery friendly, smooth.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cristicri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cristicri Ad-Free
12th September 2015, 09:34 PM |#24  
Flag Rome

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by filchi756

I have to correct you on that no.2 . I already manage to change those icons along a time ago ,you just haven't search a bit. I already posted several Setting menu with uniform icons along time ago.Either note3 or note 4 layout. I'ved posted several for Norma rom. Don't blame Samsung for that. Blame the original dev of the rom. He didn't bother to change the icons. Changing those icons are easy.

Where?

Inviato dal mio SM-N9100 utilizzando Tapatalk
12th September 2015, 10:09 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,513

Donate to Me
More
@fefuzzo
stock SystemUI is uploaded in post 2
option to change the colors of the toggle on and off (number 2):
This is not color ,these are icons in green and gray, so u will need to change all the icons.
and the background of the panel toggle (number 1). would be possible have this, perhaps having a color palette to select it easily:
change the black background to any other color is very easy to do, but making a color palette to select from this is another story

@filchi756
u r most welcome to correct me, but no need to be harsh way
it will be more than most welcome if u guide me how u did it
i tried to remove the qmg icons and replaced them with png and with wbp icons but i end up with no icons !!
12th September 2015, 10:36 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 305

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Can you post that settings with good icons again? Please?
13th September 2015, 12:23 AM |#27  
Flag Rome

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

@fefuzzo
This is not color ,these are icons in green and gray, so u will need to change all the icons.
and the background of the panel toggle (number 1). would be possible have this, perhaps having a color palette to select it easily:
change the black background to any other color is very easy to do, but making a color palette to select from this is another story

i tried some minutes ago to change the color of the toggle: i toke stock SystemUI, decompiled, moved into res\drawable-xxxhdpi and i "colored" the toggle with RED, saved, recompiled into zip using yours META-INF and i tried to install from recovery... but when the phone finish to boot, my systemUi force close.. i tried also to fix all the permission, but nothing. if you can help me to theme toggles and background, i can make a lot of themes and i will share with all..
13th September 2015, 01:53 AM |#28  
Can you do it for aurora note 4 port, please. The open icons. Really like that

Quote:

13th September 2015, 04:13 AM |#29  
Flag Tarlac city

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

@fefuzzo

@filchi756
u r most welcome to correct me, but no need to be harsh way
it will be more than most welcome if u guide me how u did it
i tried to remove the qmg icons and replaced them with png and with wbp icons but i end up with no icons !!

I'm just commenting to you post mate, cause you wrote no one have manage to do it. Please excuse me if I offended you and think my post is too harsh. I'm not that kind of guy. Any one here in XDA who knows me , can attest to that. You can check my background of what I'ved been doing and contributing in note3 threads since I started here in XDA.

edit: I think I know now why. You misunderstood me on my post blaming "the original developer of the rom" for those icons.I'm referring to Aurora team. I think this rom is base on Aurora rom?

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by r-l

Can you do it for aurora note 4 port, please. The open icons. Really like that

I'm not sure if I can, am not on this rom mate. If the O.P. maybe ask for help I will maybe try to help him fix those icons. And if ever I will need someone willing to test for me. I think I did ask some help from @dajumper for those icons before,but am not sure if its the open icon with ring or the full colored icons.

Edit: If someone is willing to test the fix for those icons in secsetting. Please pm me. I need 1 or 2 more testers before posting it just to be sure its working.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to filchi756 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift filchi756 Ad-Free
13th September 2015, 07:46 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,513

Donate to Me
More
@fefuzzo
I will PM you later tonight (local time) to guide you how to do it.
@filchi756
No offend mate, consider me as a tester too and i hope that you teach me how you did it

Sent From EGYptian Pharaoh Note3
13th September 2015, 08:04 AM |#31  
Flag Tarlac city

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

@fefuzzo
I will PM you later tonight (local time) to guide you how to do it. @filchi756
No offend mate, consider me as a tester too and i hope that you teach me how you did it

Sent From EGYptian Pharaoh Note3

Pm replied and link sent.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
note 3 lollipop, note 3 rom, note 4 port

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)