[Rom/Theme][5.0.1][Note4 Port / S6 Apps][11.09.2015]EGYptian Pharaoh Note 4 V1

Search This thread

thermax04

Nov 26, 2010
splash2.jpg

[Rom/Theme][5.0.1][Note4 Port / S6 Apps]
[11.09.2015]

EGYptian Pharaoh Note 4 V1

A daily use rom, very stable (No FC or random reboots), smooth (No lag), fast (No delay) and battery friendly (+5Hours Screen On)

-Based on Note 4 official rom N9100ZCU1BOG1
about.jpg

- credits to @yuguo0522 for this port
- credits to @wellaflex for the translation

-S6 apps:
-S6 Alarm clock
-S6 keyboard
-S6 Accuweather
-S6 My Files
-S6 Calculator
-S6 Smart Manager
-S6 Camera (Choosable via aroma or Note3 stock camera )
-Works on N9005,N9006,N9008(v,s),N900p,japanese and korean version
You have to flash your phone model kernel since the included kernels are for N9005 model.only

Aroma Installation:
Arter 7.2 or Audax 2.6 Kernel
S6 or Note3 Camera
Stock SoundAlive or Viper4Android or Dolby Digital for sound mode

Mods:
All regular mods plus:
A mix of performance tweaks
Updated system apps (Google play store, Galaxy apps, SuperSU and other apks)
Updated Samsung keyboard English and Arabic language pack included (by me)
A good collection of extra fonts included
Up to 10 Multi Users mod is icluded
Dolphin is the stock internet browser, including flash player for flash files in sites (by me)
StageFright Vulnerabilites fix is included
stagefright.jpg

Chinese Theme store, plus best 8 themes included
theme.jpg

Extra Settings and Gradient apps for more rom control and looks change
CONTROL.jpg

3Minit Battery including choosable battery icons as off- line (by me) and ability to download from other users
3Minit.jpg

S5 ToolBox addon to add up to 12 apps
options.jpg

Default notification toggles arrangement (by me)
Themed SystemUI and SecSettings (by me), this version has slightly themed and post 2 will be updated with more themes
themeui.jpg

settings.jpg

Installation
1- download rom
MEGA

2- Wipe Cashe, Dalvic cache, system, data and internal memory 3 times at least
3- Flash rom and choose from aroma your favorite choices
4- leave rom 10-15min. to settle (it might reboot 1-2 times by its self)
5- Enjoy it

Known Bugs:
nothing iam aware about since i does not use all rom features (your feed back will be appreciated), except the following:
1- Stock email widget is not visible in widgets list and it appeared after flashing xposed and making cache and dalvic cache wipe.
2- Since it is Chinese rom base, you might find there is no Internet via Data connection, and it is so easy to fix by adding your APN details manually:
go to settings-->connections-->more networks-->mobile networks-->access point names:
click +-->put any name in (Name), put your operator co. name in (APN) and defaul in (APN type), then from More choose save.
now choose the APN you created and in few seconds you will get data connection

apn.jpg

Last edited:

thermax04

Nov 26, 2010
For Rom Addons

Xposed
1- Flash xposed-v65-sdk21-arm-arter97-V5-krait.zip and wipe cacha and dalvic cashe before reboot
2- Install XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk as a normal app

I confirm that Note5 Screen Off Memo is working on my rom
get it from here:

http://xdaforums.com/gala...-memo-t3196790
attachment.php

S6 TW Launcher 5x5 with Hidden Settings
BeforeFlash:delete cash & data from TW launcher and with root explorer (or what ever u use) remove TouchWiz Launcher folder from system--> priv app to SD , then reboot to recovery and flash the launcher

3a8c96ab9471c6ec2ab60d15a7794673.jpg

MEGA

Attachments

• xposed.jpg
    xposed.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2,769
Last edited:

thermax04

Nov 26, 2010

dkonect

Dec 2, 2014
Paris
Hello, happy to see a great note 4 port (I have try all and sadly one for now is really good) I download, flash and report, this one seems to be a good one.

Reactions: seansc144

fefuzzo

quick report: during the first setup screen, my n9005 rebooted 3/4 times but i then i ended setup and for now (1 hour) my phone didn't reboot.. another problem is that NOT all the icons in Setting Menu are the "same" (some are "empty" and some are "full")..then some menu (like when i install an apk) are not translated (i use italian language and these screens are in english). for now that's all. it seems a good rom! ;)

Edit1: is possible to have stock toggle theme?? or, stock toggle theme but different colors??? because i don't like this toggle, but the rom (for now) seems very very good!!

Edit2: how i can disable this annoying feature?
0960073bc1c8224dacb1819b247f7daa.jpg

Last edited:

thermax04

Nov 26, 2010
quick report: during the first setup screen, my n9005 rebooted 3/4 times but i then i ended setup and for now (1 hour) my phone didn't reboot.. another problem is that NOT all the icons in Setting Menu are the "same" (some are "empty" and some are "full")..then some menu (like when i install an apk) are not translated (i use italian language and these screens are in english). for now that's all. it seems a good rom! ;)

Edit1: is possible to have stock toggle theme?? or, stock toggle theme but different colors??? because i don't like this toggle, but the rom (for now) seems very very good!!

1- 3-4 times reboot is not normal!! did you wipe 3 times before flash and choosed another wipe from Aroma?
2- about icons, do u mean like these in pic?, then blame stupid samsung for using 3 types of icons, 1 of them is qmg and no one managed to change them
3- which menus?
4- I will add to post 2 the stock SystemUI.apk which will gives the stock toggles and colors and backgound (stock everything)
5- these are app permissions, I think it is useful feature cause it allows you to control what is running in background and consume battery and ram
wow,again a new try to get another modern,new.....rom for the Note 3,will check this out and thanks for the work,very nice to see.
cheers
manne
u r welcome

zyfloss

Sep 11, 2012
Accra
Overall, I think it's been cool...Had about 3 reboots during setup. The annoying app permissions tho During titanium restore tho. And untick sending diagnostic report For stable signal. Thanks @thermax04...Will report again If u find any issue

Reactions: thermax04

fefuzzo

1- 3-4 times reboot is not normal!! did you wipe 3 times before flash and choosed another wipe from Aroma?
2- about icons, do u mean like these in pic?, then blame stupid samsung for using 3 types of icons, 1 of them is qmg and no one managed to change them
3- which menus?
4- I will add to post 2 the stock SystemUI.apk which will gives the stock toggles and colors and backgound (stock everything)
5- these are app permissions, I think it is useful feature cause it allows you to control what is running in background and consume battery and ram

u r welcome

1) i wiped all only one time... If so, it's my problem, sorry :)
2) stupid samsung!
3)see this screen..it's not translated in my language but it remain in english..this's not a big problem, but is a annoying bug.
345adc5c72e8bf764b0dee477af06f82.jpg

4) thanks! Would be possible to have "layers" support into this rom?? So every users could theme the rom as he like.
5) yes i know, but i would prefer disable this pop up and manage any permission only from menu..

Inviato dal mio SM-N9100 utilizzando Tapatalk

thermax04

Nov 26, 2010
@fefuzzo
Is it English with this app installation only or with all apps installation? any way there is no options in it except yes or no:D, but i will write to the rom translator if he can fix that
I do not know about layers but I can help with any themes u want
this permission thing is in the Chinese rom and they did not find a way to stop it yet

@amirsat2012
Hi Dear Amir مرحبا بك أخى و أتمنى ان يكون عجبك الروم

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    splash2.jpg

[Rom/Theme][5.0.1][Note4 Port / S6 Apps]
    [11.09.2015]

EGYptian Pharaoh Note 4 V1

A daily use rom, very stable (No FC or random reboots), smooth (No lag), fast (No delay) and battery friendly (+5Hours Screen On)

-Based on Note 4 official rom N9100ZCU1BOG1
    about.jpg

- credits to @yuguo0522 for this port
    - credits to @wellaflex for the translation

-S6 apps:
    -S6 Alarm clock
    -S6 keyboard
    -S6 Accuweather
    -S6 My Files
    -S6 Calculator
    -S6 Smart Manager
    -S6 Camera (Choosable via aroma or Note3 stock camera )
    -Works on N9005,N9006,N9008(v,s),N900p,japanese and korean version
    You have to flash your phone model kernel since the included kernels are for N9005 model.only

Aroma Installation:
    Arter 7.2 or Audax 2.6 Kernel
    S6 or Note3 Camera
    Stock SoundAlive or Viper4Android or Dolby Digital for sound mode

Mods:
    All regular mods plus:
    A mix of performance tweaks
    Updated system apps (Google play store, Galaxy apps, SuperSU and other apks)
    Updated Samsung keyboard English and Arabic language pack included (by me)
    A good collection of extra fonts included
    Up to 10 Multi Users mod is icluded
    Dolphin is the stock internet browser, including flash player for flash files in sites (by me)
    StageFright Vulnerabilites fix is included
    stagefright.jpg

Chinese Theme store, plus best 8 themes included
    theme.jpg

Extra Settings and Gradient apps for more rom control and looks change
    CONTROL.jpg

3Minit Battery including choosable battery icons as off- line (by me) and ability to download from other users
    3Minit.jpg

S5 ToolBox addon to add up to 12 apps
    options.jpg

Default notification toggles arrangement (by me)
    Themed SystemUI and SecSettings (by me), this version has slightly themed and post 2 will be updated with more themes
    themeui.jpg

settings.jpg

Installation
    1- download rom
    MEGA

2- Wipe Cashe, Dalvic cache, system, data and internal memory 3 times at least
    3- Flash rom and choose from aroma your favorite choices
    4- leave rom 10-15min. to settle (it might reboot 1-2 times by its self)
    5- Enjoy it

Known Bugs:
    nothing iam aware about since i does not use all rom features (your feed back will be appreciated), except the following:
    1- Stock email widget is not visible in widgets list and it appeared after flashing xposed and making cache and dalvic cache wipe.
    2- Since it is Chinese rom base, you might find there is no Internet via Data connection, and it is so easy to fix by adding your APN details manually:
    go to settings-->connections-->more networks-->mobile networks-->access point names:
    click +-->put any name in (Name), put your operator co. name in (APN) and defaul in (APN type), then from More choose save.
    now choose the APN you created and in few seconds you will get data connection

apn.jpg

Updated Themes

Stock SystemUI
    MEGA

attachment.php

SecSettings Missing Themed Icons
    credits to @filchi756

https://mega.nz/#!T4hACZqR!6sQKT3cQj...5hWms19DjS3QY0

Add more toggles to notification panel
    credits to @fefuzzo

For Rom Addons

Xposed
    1- Flash xposed-v65-sdk21-arm-arter97-V5-krait.zip and wipe cacha and dalvic cashe before reboot
    2- Install XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk as a normal app

I confirm that Note5 Screen Off Memo is working on my rom
    get it from here:

http://xdaforums.com/gala...-memo-t3196790
    attachment.php

S6 TW Launcher 5x5 with Hidden Settings
    BeforeFlash:delete cash & data from TW launcher and with root explorer (or what ever u use) remove TouchWiz Launcher folder from system--> priv app to SD , then reboot to recovery and flash the launcher

3a8c96ab9471c6ec2ab60d15a7794673.jpg

MEGA

I'M trying it right now. will post a review after few hours

Downloading...thanks for this new "toy" :D

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk

Installing, will try.
    Thank's!

Your feed back is highly appreciated