Originally Posted by fefuzzo

Downloading...thanks for this new "toy"

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddycruel

Installing, will try.
Thank's!

Your feed back is highly appreciated
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thermax04 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thermax04 Ad-Free

12th September 2015, 02:23 PM |#12  
Hello, happy to see a great note 4 port (I have try all and sadly one for now is really good) I download, flash and report, this one seems to be a good one.
The Following User Says Thank You to dkonect For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dkonect Ad-Free
12th September 2015, 03:33 PM |#13  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 154

Donate to Me
More
quick report: during the first setup screen, my n9005 rebooted 3/4 times but i then i ended setup and for now (1 hour) my phone didn't reboot.. another problem is that NOT all the icons in Setting Menu are the "same" (some are "empty" and some are "full")..then some menu (like when i install an apk) are not translated (i use italian language and these screens are in english). for now that's all. it seems a good rom!

Edit1: is possible to have stock toggle theme?? or, stock toggle theme but different colors??? because i don't like this toggle, but the rom (for now) seems very very good!!

Edit2: how i can disable this annoying feature?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fefuzzo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fefuzzo Ad-Free
12th September 2015, 03:49 PM |#14  
Flag Bielefeld
Thanks Meter: 663

Donate to Me
More
wow,again a new try to get another modern,new.....rom for the Note 3,will check this out and thanks for the work,very nice to see.

cheers

manne
12th September 2015, 05:23 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,513

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fefuzzo

quick report: during the first setup screen, my n9005 rebooted 3/4 times but i then i ended setup and for now (1 hour) my phone didn't reboot.. another problem is that NOT all the icons in Setting Menu are the "same" (some are "empty" and some are "full")..then some menu (like when i install an apk) are not translated (i use italian language and these screens are in english). for now that's all. it seems a good rom!

Edit1: is possible to have stock toggle theme?? or, stock toggle theme but different colors??? because i don't like this toggle, but the rom (for now) seems very very good!!

Edit2: how i can disable this annoying feature?

1- 3-4 times reboot is not normal!! did you wipe 3 times before flash and choosed another wipe from Aroma?
2- about icons, do u mean like these in pic?, then blame stupid samsung for using 3 types of icons, 1 of them is qmg and no one managed to change them
3- which menus?
4- I will add to post 2 the stock SystemUI.apk which will gives the stock toggles and colors and backgound (stock everything)
5- these are app permissions, I think it is useful feature cause it allows you to control what is running in background and consume battery and ram
Quote:
Originally Posted by manne48

wow,again a new try to get another modern,new.....rom for the Note 3,will check this out and thanks for the work,very nice to see.
cheers
manne

u r welcome
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	settings icons.jpg
Views:	1080
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	3471332  
12th September 2015, 07:47 PM |#16  
Flag Esfahan
Thanks Meter: 168

More
sounds wonderful
thanks
downloading........
will feed back after installing
12th September 2015, 07:48 PM |#17  
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Overall, I think it's been cool...Had about 3 reboots during setup. The annoying app permissions tho During titanium restore tho. And untick sending diagnostic report For stable signal. Thanks @thermax04...Will report again If u find any issue
The Following User Says Thank You to zyfloss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zyfloss Ad-Free
12th September 2015, 08:29 PM |#18  
Flag Rome

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thermax04

1- 3-4 times reboot is not normal!! did you wipe 3 times before flash and choosed another wipe from Aroma?
2- about icons, do u mean like these in pic?, then blame stupid samsung for using 3 types of icons, 1 of them is qmg and no one managed to change them
3- which menus?
4- I will add to post 2 the stock SystemUI.apk which will gives the stock toggles and colors and backgound (stock everything)
5- these are app permissions, I think it is useful feature cause it allows you to control what is running in background and consume battery and ram

u r welcome

1) i wiped all only one time... If so, it's my problem, sorry
2) stupid samsung!
3)see this screen..it's not translated in my language but it remain in english..this's not a big problem, but is a annoying bug.
4) thanks! Would be possible to have "layers" support into this rom?? So every users could theme the rom as he like.
5) yes i know, but i would prefer disable this pop up and manage any permission only from menu..

Inviato dal mio SM-N9100 utilizzando Tapatalk
12th September 2015, 08:47 PM |#19  
Flag kelibia
Thanks Meter: 167

Donate to Me
More
Congratulations my friend

Envoyé de mon SM-N9005 en utilisant Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to amirsat2012 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amirsat2012 Ad-Free
12th September 2015, 09:11 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,513

Donate to Me
More
@fefuzzo
Is it English with this app installation only or with all apps installation? any way there is no options in it except yes or no, but i will write to the rom translator if he can fix that
I do not know about layers but I can help with any themes u want
this permission thing is in the Chinese rom and they did not find a way to stop it yet

@amirsat2012
Hi Dear Amir مرحبا بك أخى و أتمنى ان يكون عجبك الروم
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thermax04 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thermax04 Ad-Free
12th September 2015, 09:29 PM |#21  
Flag Rome

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thermax04

@fefuzzo
Is it English with this app installation only or with all apps installation? any way there is no options in it except yes or no, but i will write to the rom translator if he can fix that
I do not know about layers but I can help with any themes u want
this permission thing is in the Chinese rom and they did not find a way to stop it yet

it's english with all app..but yes, it's "Stupid" bug, but I wanted to warn you too about themes, I would like to have the toggle stock without the circle backgroud (number 3), have an option to change the colors of the toggle on and off (number 2) and the background of the panel toggle (number 1). would be possible have this, perhaps having a color palette to select it easily
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
note 3 lollipop, note 3 rom, note 4 port

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)