[6.0.x|SM-N900| Unofficial AICP 11.0 (ha_3g)

Search This thread
Dec 9, 2016
Whenever I open Media server killer it says device isn't rooted even tho I went to settings and enabled root but still the same issue.

refatabu

Mar 29, 2016
First thanks for this amazing ROM . one thing is the gestures in aicp don't work. Can any one help

eHarry_

Oct 25, 2016
Bucaramanga
Well... I was afraid to change from your CyanogenMod to this... but Wow. If this is just the initial release, I am really surprised! Good work.

etch_kayy

Sep 20, 2016
Karachi
I tried restoring my CM data and it stuck in a boot loop... Clean flash and it's working like a charm... No any bugs... Battery time is looking fine.

sriram231092

Mar 24, 2013
the city of ATLANTIS
1. In order not to enter any bootloops, wipe the system data, cache and dalvik cache.

2. To avoid the "lag" that some people are complaining, change the governor to eithe interactive or pegasusq or any other.

3. If you're not getting good battery, just give the rom some time to settle. Tinker with the Deathly Adiutor settings for some better results.

It can be a bit hard for the developer to answer these simple questions all the time while he is busy solving some major issues.
NOTE: No offense to any individual. Just a simple understanding.

Cheers ✌

tincho5588

Oct 30, 2012
Villa Carlos Paz
hdnw_screenshot_2016-12-09-04-19-31.png
Your zip file is f*cked up... Download again...

Reactions: etch_kayy

etch_kayy

Sep 20, 2016
Karachi
Your zip file is f*cked up... Download again...
It says is right there md5 verification failed... It's a faulty download... I'm on the ROM using the OnDemand governor, set my CPU max to 1200, as I play heavy games that heat up my processor, and so far the ROM is wonderful... No FC, no Unusual Reboot, no Lag, and great battery time as always with Tincho's developments. :victory:

P.S. you don't need to tune down anything on DA, there's no issues using it normally

tincho5588

Oct 30, 2012
Villa Carlos Paz
It says is right there md5 verification failed... It's a faulty download... I'm on the ROM using the OnDemand governor, set my CPU max to 1200, as I play heavy games that heat up my processor, and so far the ROM is wonderful... No FC, no Unusual Reboot, no Lag, and great battery time as always with Tincho's developments. :victory:

P.S. you don't need to tune down anything on DA, there's no issues using it normally

Wonderful! I included all my personal settings I use for battery life in ramdisk, so they get applied on boot...
You can always use DA to unleash more responsiveness with interactive... Or if you want more power saving, undervolting CPU/gpu...
You can tweak thermals if it heats, so you won't have to manually underclock... The TMU can do that automatically for you...

etch_kayy

Sep 20, 2016
Karachi
Wonderful! I included all my personal settings I use for battery life in ramdisk, so they get applied on boot...
You can always use DA to unleash more responsiveness with interactive... Or if you want more power saving, undervolting CPU/gpu...
You can tweak thermals if it heats, so you won't have to manually underclock... The TMU can do that automatically for you...
Wow I didn't know that... The only reason I've tuned down my CPU is because of the excessive heat when I'm on a game... I'll definitely play around with those tonight, thanks a million

etch_kayy

Sep 20, 2016
Karachi
Done... Set the max to 1900, and lowered the temp thresholds and the speeds a bit, I believe it shouldn't heat up now... DA is a marvel dude... :good:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161210-043156.png
    Screenshot_20161210-043156.png
    213.9 KB · Views: 225

etch_kayy

Sep 20, 2016
Karachi
Hope that android 7.1 will be available soon... What do you think it is possible?
I don't think so... It's a major update and I don't know for sure but it would need a newer bootloader and kernel too... Which I don't think would ever be available for our Exynos... These AOSP CM/AICP Roms are only here because of Tincho's and the Team Exynos5420's hardworking in porting Kernel of a Sammy Tablet to our device which has the same processor

SirAnKeKu

Oct 8, 2016
Sungailiat
I don't think so... It's a major update and I don't know for sure but it would need a newer bootloader and kernel too... Which I don't think would ever be available for our Exynos... These AOSP CM/AICP Roms are only here because of Tincho's and the Team Exynos5420's hardworking in porting Kernel of a Sammy Tablet to our device which has the same processor
But I believe that it will come, someday
We just need to believe them brother :victory:

etch_kayy

Sep 20, 2016
Karachi
But I believe that it will come, someday
We just need to believe them brother :victory:
I do believe in them... But our processor is a closed source processor they cant develop anything on it until Sammy releases something related to that... It's a necessity, SnapDragon is open source, our Exynos is Sammy's own processor

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GhQyhHk.png
    AICP​
    Android Ice Cold Project​

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

Important information:
    This thread is for Unofficial AICP 11.0 builds for ha_3g (SM-N900). The following will not be supported here:
    * Custom kernels
    * Mods
    * Xposed

I don't support Xposed and any logcat which includes a Xposed module will be ignored. You're kindly invited to not report bugs if you:
    * Flashed a custom kernel
    * Installed or did mods from untrusted sources
    * Modified system files

3ueQ7DH.png

The AICP team would like to thank:
    • CM team
    • maxwen
    • SlimBean rom team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • Omni rom team
    • DU team
    • Community
    Exynos5420 port credits:

3U7XWsV.png

12/09 build

Old Downloads

VTVKEeK.png

12/09
    New power saving feature included: Advanced Low Power Audio (click here for more info)
    Input Boosters disabled by default
    Spen power saving enabled by default
    Interactive is the default governor now (you can always change it to ondemand with DA if you want)

12/08
    Initial Release.

b5b2bXK.png

• LockScreen clock is huge! (Workaround: go to settings-->AICP extras --> Lock Screen and set a coherent font size for LockClock)
    • LockScreen Rotation can not be turned off.
    • You tell me!
    Other issues?
    Before posting in this thread, make sure of a few things:

• You used the search function of the forums.
    • If you are the only one having a problem. Boot into recovery, wipe data/factory reset, reflash the rom/gapps and nothing else. Boot up and see if the problem persists.
    • Make sure your post is relevant to this thread.
    • Logs! You can use this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tortel.syslog&hl=en
    Problems with data: Try this!
    @Aashim I got something you can try, as I have had initial problems with setting up mobile data.
    There is a general minor bug, where creating or changing any APN setting will not work if the phone tried at least once to connect via mobile data after a boot (even if there were no settings saved).

Delete any APN you have. Then, make sure you have mobile data set to off, and WiFi is set up and connected. Reboot your phone, verify your phone is connected via WiFi, DO NOT SWITCH ON MOBILE DATA. Go to settings, cellular networks, choose "preferred network type" to "3G", then go to Access Point Names, then add and setup your settings according to your carrier. Hit back and the network should be selected (it's also recommended you reboot).

Test that and see if it works :)
    Credits to @PromethianKnight for the fix...

kfCXFCX.png

First time flashing AICP 11.0 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
    • Download the zip(s)
    • Install a compatible Recovery
    • Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    • Wipe data/factory reset
    • Flash AICP
    • Install the Google Apps addon package (Optional)
      Reboot
    Google Apps:
    http://opengapps.org/- thanks to the OpenGapps team!

F6DLgPu.png

Kernel: https://github.com/exynos5420/android_kernel_samsung_exynos5420
    Device Tree: https://github.com/exynos5420/android_device_samsung_ha3g/tree/AICP_mm6.0

XDA:DevDB Information
    [6.0.x|SM-N900| Unofficial AICP 11.0 (ha_3g), ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    tincho5588
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AICP

Version Information

Created 2016-12-08
    Last Updated 2016-12-18

I think u have gone a little too far lol u may hurt the performance with such an agressive config... id say, dont go below 65° for the first trip point... 1700/1800 would be ok for the first trip point also... from there build up the rest...

Status update guys! Booted cm14.1... sound is working, sensors are working...
    RIL is NOT working... camera is NOT working...
    progress... i love it...
    see screenshots below!
    Status update on the N migration guys! Camera is fixed!
    So the only thing holding N back is the ril...
    RIL problems are tough... I hope we can fix it!
    So, to sum it up, sensors work, sound works, camera works... ril does NOT work!
    Deathly Adiutor App

Deathly Adiutor App
    wTQESpC.png

Deathly Adiutor is an open-source, modified version of Kernel Adiutor made specifically for Exynos 5420 devices.
    App Included in ROM!
    OQcxH0m.gif

Features
    Power Saving:
    • S-Pen Power Saving - Same as in Touchwiz, disables S-Pen detection if it's inserted in the slot
    • S-Pen Input Booster - Instantly increase CPU frequency when the S-Pen touches the screen
    • Touchscreen Input Booster - Instantly increase CPU frequency when you touch the screen
    • Touchkey Input Booster - Instantly increase CPU frequency when you touch the capacitive buttons
    • Touchscreen Glove Mode (Not all screens support this)

CPU Control:
    • CPU Settings reworked - Deathly adiutor back-end was cleaned up to work specifically with our CPU
    • CPU Thermal - Control all thermal throttling points for the CPU (make your device run colder... or even hotter)

GPU Control:
    • GPU Time in States - Same as CPU Time in States (Times in each frequency)
    • GPU Frequency Control (not yet supported on Nougat)
    • GPU Voltage Control (not yet supported on Nougat)
    • GPU Governor Control (not yet supported on Nougat)

Battery control:
    • Full power statistics - See current and maximum charging currents and current source of power
    • Unstable power source detection - Lowers current until the power source is stable
    • Customize charger current limits - Make your device charge faster (safe, if the charger can not supply enough current, the board will dynamically decrease the current)
    • Screen-On current limiter - Limit charging if screen is on (to avoid overheating)

Speakers:
    • Privacy mode - Disable main speaker if headphones are plugged in
    • Earpiece volume
    • Left/Right speaker volume
    • Speaker equalizer

Headphones:
    • Left/Right channel volume
    • Mono output mode
    • Headphone equalizer

App Themes:
    • Light theme - White and Red
    • Dark theme - Grey and Red

Credits
    This post was written by @ZakooZ
    This app is brought you by the exynos5420 developer team: @deadman96385 @thompatry @ZakooZ @Orion116 @mosimchah @joshndroid @Andmoreagain @thermskin, @javelinanddart, @tincho5588, @ShevT

Translators:
    @ShevT - Russian

The following people deserve distinction for their major contribution:
    @tincho5588, responsible for 80%+ of the code for the new features
    @deadman96385, the main maintainer of the Deathly kernel and most of the remaining code

Downloads
    The app can be found in the Play Store:

Helping the developers
    You may have noticed there's 2 versions of this app, one ad-free for donators and one with ads.
    You can help us by clicking ads you're interested in for the free version, or purchasing the donator version!
    We will use the money generated by this app as common money for the developers of the team. It will be used to pay for our web-hosting (we own a gerrit server and a domain name, exynos5420.com). It will also be used to buy a new device if one of ours breaks.

Translating the App
    You can also help us by translating the app to your language:
    1. You can start by looking at the full english language file: Link
    2. Then compare it to your unfinished language file. You can find it here, under values-xx/strings.xml, xx being your language abbreviation.
    3. You can then fill-in the missing strings in your language file. Here's an example of what a proper update looks like.
    4. Then you can submit your translation by using our gerrit. If you don't know how to use gerrit, just PM the translation to your favorite developer and he'll get it merged!
    @tincho5588 how should I cool down the phone using DA app when it heats up...Pls suggest me a configuration.. And I am very impressed with Rom and DA app and I don't have anything means to pay.. Pls anyone having an account pm me with phone no So I can recharge them:)
    Go to CPU thermals... there you will find throttling points... basically, the phone will throttle down to the given freq when it reaches the throttling point temp...
    Just play with it, lower the temps a bit, lower the freqs if you want... depends on your usage...

awesome rom
    When will the new version - I know that there is a daily issue him
    Trying to get my first N build finished... idk what i will find when it finishes... if it finishes lol