[rom] miui v5 for n9000

Search This thread

ForceField

Nov 29, 2008
Beirut
Still has some bugs .

I am Beta testing it with several Beta Tester and @sawgent (Beta Team Leader)

But we are getting closer :)

But be aware that it may wipe your recovery after flash . You will need to flash your recovery again thru Odin (Don't worry it's safe ;))

Last edited:
Reactions: Agent-Droid

Er. Aditya

Feb 28, 2014
BraveFort
Still has some bugs .

But be aware that it may wipe your recovery after flash . You will need to flash your recovery again thru Odin (Don't worry it's safe ;))
Can you share the bugs buddy and thanks for the rom :)
And also download link on this page dsnt works

Last edited:

ForceField

Nov 29, 2008
Beirut

Don't Thank me , Thank MIUI Team :eek:;)

Strange for the links , I logged out and was still able to download.

Most of the bugs has been fixed and the one left are just small bugs that appear on some devices and some not.
(Like FCs on screenshots,Browser that appeared with me but not on other devices)
So I can't be specific , I am currently downloading the full ROM to try it on a clean start .

gupta_arth

Jul 26, 2012

Most of the bugs has been fixed and the one left are just small bugs that appear on some devices and some not.
(Like FCs on screenshots,Browser that appeared with me but not on other devices)
So I can't be specific , I am currently downloading the full ROM to try it on a clean start .

i have downloaded and flashed the rom. its working smoothly. as of now only the browser force closed. and is there any way i could get playstore market in miui?

edit - i found the link
http://pakdroid.com/2013/08/11/how-to-install-google-playgoogle-apps-on-xiaomi-phones/

Last edited:

malybru

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 16, 2006
London
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Mod Edit
@spikesfire

Please provide some information ,screenshots,what is working/not working , and a proper direct download link for the first post.

Users expect this , so if you are going to maintain this , you must provide these.

Look at other developments to see how other devs have laid out their first posts.

Thank you

malybru
Forum Moderator

Reactions: Spitwista

ForceField

Nov 29, 2008
Beirut
i have downloaded and flashed the rom. its working smoothly. as of now only the browser force closed. and is there any way i could get playstore market in miui?

edit - i found the link
http://pakdroid.com/2013/08/11/how-to-install-google-playgoogle-apps-on-xiaomi-phones/

For Play store it's easy :

1 - When you create/enter MIUI account choose to do not sync anything

2 - Go to The MIUI Market and make a search for 'Google installer' : from the returned search , Choose the installer by 'Eric Xiang'
You can recognize it as a Red Icon With a big 'G' and a small Android

3 - Install the package about 16 mb and launch it : You can now install all the Missing google Services like :
Contact Sync
Email Sync
Accounts Google (And Sync also)
and of course Playstore

Don't worry,it will guide you

4 - Then go to the account section and you will notice the new google account entry
Just Login and sync whatever you want. :

Your contact list will be populated from your Gmail account

Last edited:

Murad Ali

Aug 4, 2013
Sinsheim
t.me

2 - Go to The MIUI Market and make a search for 'Google installer' : from the returned search , Choose the installer by 'Eric Xiang'

3 - Install the package about 16 mb and launch it : You can now install all the Missing google Services like :
Contact Sync
Email Sync
and of course Playstore

4 - Then go to the account section and you will notice the new google account entry

Hmmm very accurate method...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

edit - i found the link

Contact Sync
    Email Sync
    and of course Playstore

Contact Sync
    Email Sync
    and of course Playstore

Hmmm very accurate method...
    Still has some bugs .