FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE][AOSP][7.1.2][HLTE][Rev11][11-Mar-18]Resurrection Remix - Rock Stable Setup

1,447 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,624

By svbarbosa, Senior Member on 1st July 2017, 05:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th July 2017, 10:58 AM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyKa

This might be a silly question: You wrote I should download the latest NORDIC COUNTRY Bootloader and Modem.
Is this also correct if im not living in an other region or should I download the one from my Country? Thanks.

AFAIK it should work for you no matter where you are.

I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil and use it.

If it does not work for you just flash another one.
The Following User Says Thank You to svbarbosa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift svbarbosa Ad-Free

4th July 2017, 11:39 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I tried the Nordic ones and everything seems to work. Not a killer but would be great: is there a way to get SPen functions inclidung Air Command? Thanks for the help.
5th July 2017, 01:03 AM |#13  
Quote:

I tried the Nordic ones and everything seems to work. Not a killer but would be great: is there a way to get SPen functions inclidung Air Command? Thanks for the help.

To use Sammy Spen apps/features you need a Touchwiz based stock rom.

There are some apps with similar features for AOSP roms.

Many users say the best is SPenCommand developed by @emandt. It is paid but users say that the app is well worth the price.

Check the SPenCommand Google+ Comunity.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to svbarbosa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift svbarbosa Ad-Free
5th July 2017, 02:22 AM |#14  
Flag Lansdale, PA
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Great post. I don't see google assistant working, any clue?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Please ignore, I installed nano gapps and it worked

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to itsamti For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itsamti Ad-Free
5th July 2017, 04:52 AM |#15  
Flag Vostok, Antarctica
Thanks Meter: 9

More
what about battery life ?
5th July 2017, 05:08 AM |#16  
Recognized Themer
Flag chicago
Thanks Meter: 9,475

Donate to Me
More
has anyone tried this on Sprint Note 3 sm-n900p ?
5th July 2017, 12:18 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by svbarbosa

Check the SPenCommand Google+ Comunity[/URL].

I installed SPenCommand but the App doesn't open. When clicking the Icon nothing happens. Anyone knows about this Problem or knows another app for this?
Beside that everything (incl. Batterylife) seems great on this first day of testing.
The Following User Says Thank You to BobbyKa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BobbyKa Ad-Free
7th July 2017, 11:17 AM |#18  
Flag Manado - Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 35

More
I have followed your step to instal, wipe dalvik/art, system, data & chache. Flash ROM then reboot.
I got 'Could not do normal boot'.
Enter TWRP again and instal synergy kernel and reboot, I still got 'Could not do normal boot'.

My phone:
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900S (Korea)
TWRP 2.8.7.0 hlteskt
CP N900SKSU0GPC5
BL N900SKSU0GPB1

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using XDA Labs
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SI_20170707_181324.jpg
Views:	686
Size:	217.5 KB
ID:	4204212  
7th July 2017, 12:28 PM |#19  
Quote:

I installed SPenCommand but the App doesn't open. When clicking the Icon nothing happens. Anyone knows about this Problem or knows another app for this?
Beside that everything (incl. Batterylife) seems great on this first day of testing.

I have never used SPenCommand myself. Just read good things about it many times in other threads. Try to search and get help from people who are using it.

You may also check these apps: Note Buddy (S Pen Helper) and CM S Pen Add-on(ROOT).

And this guide on them: The Ultimate S Pen Customization Tool for Your Galaxy Note 3.

But be advised that I have no experience using these apps. Just found them using google.

Quote:
Originally Posted by opexblue

I have followed your step to instal, wipe dalvik/art, system, data & chache. Flash ROM then reboot.
I got 'Could not do normal boot'.
Enter TWRP again and instal synergy kernel and reboot, I still got 'Could not do normal boot'.

My phone:
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900S (Korea)
TWRP 2.8.7.0 hlteskt
CP N900SKSU0GPC5
BL N900SKSU0GPB1

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using XDA Labs

Sorry I can not be of help here. I only have the hlte N9005 international Note 3.

Maybe you could replace Synergy RC9 by a kernel that you are sure works with your N900S.
The Following User Says Thank You to svbarbosa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift svbarbosa Ad-Free
7th July 2017, 01:33 PM |#20  
Flag Manado - Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by svbarbosa

Sorry I can not be of help here. I only have the hlte N9005 international Note 3.

Maybe you could replace Synergy RC9 by a kernel that you are sure works with your N900S.

Thank you for fast response. I will try other kernel.
The Following User Says Thank You to opexblue For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift opexblue Ad-Free
7th July 2017, 07:40 PM |#21  
Recognized Developer
Flag Kaohsiung
Thanks Meter: 1,758

Donate to Me
More
@svbarbosa

i've uploaded a new build which including July security patches and many fixes from LOS team, and i recommended to use this kernel instead of thirdparty kernels for up-to-date changes.
HERE
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tarkzim For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)