FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Official 5.0 Firmwares For Galaxy Note 3 (Snapdragon) (SM-N9005)

1,030 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,264

By HITMAN-CREED, Senior Member on 13th February 2015, 06:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th March 2015, 10:10 AM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Bro lta,wifi ,camera normal or can extra processing? Be sure there are no requirement recovery and root for first flashing via odin?

14th March 2015, 03:44 PM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 120

More
Any chance to obtain any link of 4 archives + pit of 2nd version (newest) of Poland's Lollipop?
14th March 2015, 04:24 PM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Exclamation root and custom recovery
I updated my note3 to the rom with build date is 25.february
i was having root and custom recovery before the update i wonder how i can get the root and custom recovery again in this update . i tried to flash the philz custom recovery it show in the odin pass but when i try to boot into recovery mode its booting to the stock recovery.

Sorry for my bad english😊
14th March 2015, 05:02 PM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 225

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbolivar

The issue seems to happen only with Bluetooth LE (a.k.a. Bluetooth Smart) devices, like smartwatches, heart beat sensors or any others labeled as such. I posted a simple test case using a smartwatch some posts ago, that can show whether the issue happens or not. It's so true that civato has identified where the bug is in the kernel, and released a fix (but unfortunately his kernel doesn't play well with my S-View cover). Your devices (headset and keyboard) are probably regular Bluetooth (not LE), that's why they work normally.

At least there isn't anything specific with Bluetooth LE but probably with so called "smart devices" as I just received my new BT 4.1 headset and it working pretty fine.

I tried to torture it by any means but it's still connecting/disconnecting/reconnecting with my GNote 3 without any issues...
14th March 2015, 08:36 PM |#1005  

More
This is my first post so please be gentle with me.

I installed on my N9005 about a month ago the N9005XXEGBNL8 version of lollipop. It runs quite smoothly but some times it freezes and lags at a point that you have to reboot the device. This happens about once every 2-3 days. I haven't pushed the device to the edge and I'm afraid that if I do, I will see more freezing and I'm starting to get disappointed. Anyway, I have a question that hopefully hasn't been answered in the previous pages and I missed it.
I didn't get my version OTA, I downloaded it via the leaked sources online and I installed it with odin. Is it the latest one or the N9005XXUGBOB6 is the latest? Do you think that these glitches that I'm talking about will be solved if I install it?

Thank you in advance for your answers and please forgive any mistakes in my English.

edit: if my version is not the latest, a link to the latest one would be dearly appreciated!
15th March 2015, 05:43 AM |#1006  

More
Hi just updated to the newest Polish firmware

Got 3 bloatware apps

Rzeczpospolita, e-Kiosk, and some payment app

Used Titanium backup to remove them. Seems weird that was included. Anyone else find this?
15th March 2015, 06:35 AM |#1007  
Thanks Meter: 216

More
This Lollipop update is Samsung's version of Apple pushing out updates to render your priced smartphone basically useless because it has past its shelf life far too long now.

This abomination of an update prompted me to go AOSP because that's how bad it is. Makes my powerful phone feel like it's a 5-year-old iPhone. I'm on Temasek's ROM enjoying Lollipop far more than Samsung could ever dreamed of having.

And if people will tell me to "STFU! our phone runs faster than KitKat," here's to you: stop being delusional. Lollipop and Touchwiz don't mix.
15th March 2015, 09:21 AM |#1008  
Flag durban,south africa
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by terino

This is my first post so please be gentle with me.

I installed on my N9005 about a month ago the N9005XXEGBNL8 version of lollipop. It runs quite smoothly but some times it freezes and lags at a point that you have to reboot the device. This happens about once every 2-3 days. I haven't pushed the device to the edge and I'm afraid that if I do, I will see more freezing and I'm starting to get disappointed. Anyway, I have a question that hopefully hasn't been answered in the previous pages and I missed it.
I didn't get my version OTA, I downloaded it via the leaked sources online and I installed it with odin. Is it the latest one or the N9005XXUGBOB6 is the latest? Do you think that these glitches that I'm talking about will be solved if I install it?

Thank you in advance for your answers and please forgive any mistakes in my English.

edit: if my version is not the latest, a link to the latest one would be dearly appreciated!

I have the BOB6 version and like one before it from Poland ..when the phone is stressed it simply reboots...which is annoying...that issue still persists ...another annoying issue is the lag when u first open the recent apps screen...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app
15th March 2015, 10:56 AM |#1009  
Thanks Meter: 2,094

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugoy8

Hi just updated to the newest Polish firmware

Got 3 bloatware apps

Rzeczpospolita, e-Kiosk, and some payment app

Used Titanium backup to remove them. Seems weird that was included. Anyone else find this?

Yea, it was on KitKat version too. Just remove them, some Poland-only apps that they might find useful.
15th March 2015, 12:29 PM |#1010  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Guys,

I use the calculator app a lot and can't seem to find it in the app drawer? Only way to get it is via S finder but I can't drag and drop that to my Home screen. Anyone else having the same problem? Guess I'll just have to download a calculator app from the play store.
15th March 2015, 01:32 PM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afia2k8

Guys,

I use the calculator app a lot and can't seem to find it in the app drawer? Only way to get it is via S finder but I can't drag and drop that to my Home screen. Anyone else having the same problem? Guess I'll just have to download a calculator app from the play store.

Its on the Samsung Folder.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1426422710922.jpg
Views:	1268
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	3211837  
The Following User Says Thank You to cryostasis25 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cryostasis25 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)