1,275 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,838

By mithun46, Senior Member on 25th December 2014, 02:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st December 2014, 04:23 PM |#221  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
hi
can I install this in the Galaxy note 3 SM-N9009?
Thanks

31st December 2014, 05:16 PM |#222  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I have installed the leaked rom excluding the B/L Pit file and also did not check the re-partition box. Knox did not not trip using this method

Two problems encountered so far.

Problem 1. As with others, wifi passwords are not remembered. I have seen the advice given, however, is it possible to root this leak to use ES File explorer to make the changes suggested.

Problem 2 with possible solution. My restored Gear Manager (using Kies Backup) failed to connect to my Gear2. I solved this problem by deleting all the Gear files in the Application Manager (4 in total) and re-installed from the Galaxy App store.

Is it it possible to set a transparency level on the stock weather app as per the S5?
31st December 2014, 05:42 PM |#223  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Play store
Team, need your quick support on apps and playstore issues. i am not able to login with gmail accounts and apps are not working. appreciate your reply.
31st December 2014, 06:19 PM |#224  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
nova action memo
Delighted to see the new action memo widget works on nova.awesome .

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Thanks OP i cant seem to see the thanks button under youre name will find solution.thx its different level experience this rom amazing.
31st December 2014, 06:21 PM |#225  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Is it possible to remove the 's finder and quick connect options from the drop down notification bar?
31st December 2014, 06:38 PM |#226  
Flag Craiova
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ludzy

I suppose there's no point in reflashing without BL, pit and partition as I already did them the first time so the leaked BL will already be there or am I missing something???

I guess you could try to reflash the 4.4.2 with bootloader and stuff and then try this but i don't know if it will work it's weird only some have those problems with wifi and bluetooth and stuff and some don't have problems at all...

Sent from my SM-N9005
31st December 2014, 07:21 PM |#227  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
A new link!
The mega link doesnt work i tried it.Is it possible to share them in any other links or torrents maybe?
31st December 2014, 07:29 PM |#228  
EspaƱa

More
Great work and chulisimo: Bueno:: Bueno:
31st December 2014, 08:01 PM |#229  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Flashed 32gb without PIT and have zero issues, knox not tripped and everything working as it should. Camera did give me a half green screen at first but after a reboot all is good.
31st December 2014, 10:11 PM |#230  

More
I've flashed this leak few days ago , and i didnt have any problems. Much better than kitkat.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app
1st January 2015, 12:45 AM |#231  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Ok since previous questions, I've now flashed this with the exact settings as given in OP. No issues at all. Wifi works as expected, I'm not a big bluetooth user so can't comment on that. I'm still on first charge and absolutely burned the device installing apps, setting up etc but even so after 12 hours I'm only down to 50% so I expect my usual battery life to either remain the same or be bettered. The only thing different is the phone now seems to try to guess how long I have left on the battery rather than how long it's been running.

I can't see where to check Knox. The app won't open so maybe that's a clue but it still says "Official" in the status in settings. But then again it said that after I'd flashed and got root on XNote21.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)