OP Senior Member
Flag ▒▅|▆|█|▆|▅▒
Thanks Meter: 1,838

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakingstorm

Hey,
are there any chances or possibilities for porting this rom also to another device? E.g. the S4 LTE-A, which has "exactly" the same hardware as the note 3 i guess, it also has the snapdragon 800, so i think it might not be too difficult to port this rom also for this device, someone who can tell me something about that?

You can ask the developers of S4 LTE-A for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeigis

So glad to see this Is this leak for the international Note3 ? Does it incluede French language ? Did you see any bug on this leak ? And last question, if the flash goes wrong, how can I use the backup PIT ?
Many thanks for sharing this leak !

I'll post a guide about PIT later on sometime. It'll have things like "What is PIT?" "How to Backup?" "How to restore?" "How to revive soft bricked Note 3's" and all. Do remind me after the New Year and I'll make one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemis1983

I install it on my N9005 it include french and Italian and many other i dont flash bootloader and pit file for now everything it's ok only the WiFi issue!!!i must to put the key wen I restart or close the wireless.

WiFi issue might be solved by flashing this. Thanks @Sewrizer. I personally did not test it and also discourages flashing it as Lollipop includes many new changes to WiFi drivers while the zip file is meant for KitKat. EDIT: Instead of flashing that file. Try this. And also try to move the Q/A's there. Let's try to keep this an organized thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberman4444

Sorry if is a dumb question, is the first time i try to flash a rom for this device, i have a n900w8 and odin shows me repartitio error, even with repartition unchecked, is ther any chance to install this rom on the n900w8? i think it has the same hardware as the n9005.

Thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithun46

THIS GUIDE IS FOR SM-N9005

Please read the OP. ThankYou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjaiswal

its not working for note 3 sm n9005

Can you elaborate more on why it isn't working with your Note 3? I've tried the same on my phone and I didn't have a single issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibixzero

This willnot work for the ATT version will it?

It will not. But you can ask your developers of ATT version to create ports or some themes to look-a-like until the official leak pops up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamsin

I tried the above commands on my phone but get - error device not found ??
My phone is the SM-N9005 so why won't the back up work. I do have a full CWM backup will that do ?

Have you set up your ADB properly? Also do you have Samsung USB drivers installed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsonoman

Quick question:

Can I downgrade to KK? I Want to try this FW but (surely) keeping KK because of Xposed compatibility.

Thanks!!

I personally did not try but many have said that you can successfully downgrade to KitKat after flashing Lollipop into their devices. Please do confirm with other members on the forum.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mithun46 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mithun46 Ad-Free

27th December 2014, 06:28 AM |#22  
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 479

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mithun46

You can ask the developers of S4 LTE-A for that.

I'll post a guide about PIT later on sometime. It'll have things like "What is PIT?" "How to Backup?" "How to restore?" "How to revive soft bricked Note 3's" and all. Do remind me after the New Year and I'll make one.

WiFi issue might be solved by flashing this. Thanks @Sewrizer. I personally did not test it and also discourages flashing it as Lollipop includes many new changes to WiFi drivers while the zip file is meant for KitKat. EDIT: Instead of flashing that file. Try this. And also try to move the Q/A's there. Let's try to keep this an organized thread.

Please read the OP. ThankYou.

Can you elaborate more on why it isn't working with your Note 3? I've tried the same on my phone and I didn't have a single issue.

It will not. But you can ask your developers of ATT version to create ports or some themes to look-a-like until the official leak pops up.

Have you set up your ADB properly? Also do you have Samsung USB drivers installed?

I personally did not try but many have said that you can successfully downgrade to KitKat after flashing Lollipop into their devices. Please do confirm with other members on the forum.

Here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevil07

I had posted before. YES u can downgrade to KK even after u updated your baseband/bootloader

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abelrhd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abelrhd Ad-Free
27th December 2014, 06:47 AM |#23  
Flag Sahiwal,Punjab,Pakistan
Thanks Meter: 99

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsonoman

Quick question:

Can I downgrade to KK? I Want to try this FW but (surely) keeping KK because of Xposed compatibility.

Thanks!!

Same question
27th December 2014, 06:47 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Region lock
Hi,
Does it have region lock? Worried that if it have, after flash, and I can't use the phone from my carrier.
Thank in advance.
27th December 2014, 09:06 AM |#25  
Quote:
Originally Posted by sameersa

Same question

Yep!!!!!i downgrade mi N9005 to kitkat after flash Lollipop without pit and bootloader! !!!!without problem e wifi turn work normally on kitkat not like 5.0.0 for mi!!!

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudchan

Hi,
Does it have region lock? Worried that if it have, after flash, and I can't use the phone from my carrier.
Thank in advance.

After flash this leaked everything work fine for now phone and 3G LTE in italy.For yet i don't see bug's only the WiFi issues i need to put everytime the key if I restart or i turn off the wireless.
Wen i downgrade to kitkat the phone turn to full fonction!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jemis1983 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jemis1983 Ad-Free
27th December 2014, 09:24 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 9

More

what does this mean,

im in 2 minds to wait for a more stable leak

I like to have my phone as close to stock official as I can
27th December 2014, 09:33 AM |#27  
Quote:
Originally Posted by forshaw

what does this mean,

im in 2 minds to wait for a more stable leak

I like to have my phone as close to stock official as I can

I have a official stock N9005 and knox 0X0 and a other warranty year.
I updated without PIT and BOOTLOADER and downgrade without loosing or changing enything!
But now I enjoy with Lollipop!!!!!
27th December 2014, 11:54 AM |#28  
Flag Leiria

More
I don't have problems at all with WiFi perhaps because I flashed also bootloader and tick bootloader in odin.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app
27th December 2014, 12:07 PM |#29  
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfigo

I don't have problems at all with WiFi perhaps because I flashed also bootloader and tick bootloader in odin.

Thanks but I have a question can you tell me if can downgrade after flash the bootloader???
27th December 2014, 12:53 PM |#30  
Flag Leiria

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemis1983

Thanks but I have a question can you tell me if can downgrade after flash the bootloader???

I don't test it myself but I already read some testimonials that can be done.
On the other hand I don't see why you should after flashing back to 4.4.2.
I was afraid of messing some how my note but after trying I don't pretend to downgrade.

The Following User Says Thank You to pfigo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pfigo Ad-Free
27th December 2014, 12:57 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
how to root this rom without changing kernel?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)