28th December 2014, 04:09 PM |#81  
OP Senior Member
Flag ▒▅|▆|█|▆|▅▒
Thanks Meter: 1,838

Donate to Me
More
THIS!
Seriously. ^
The Following User Says Thank You to mithun46 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mithun46 Ad-Free

28th December 2014, 04:10 PM |#82  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
If I want to downgrade to kitkat, do I need TO to flash the bootloader, right?
28th December 2014, 04:26 PM |#83  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question Root
hey, im kinda noob , i just started rooting and flashing so can anyone help me? Is there any way to root my phone back?
28th December 2014, 04:37 PM |#84  

More
Updateable or not
Pls i would love to get on the lollipop 🍭 wagon already... But i jst want to know if it will be possible to still update over the air in d future after installing this OS. i.e does this os block my opportunity to get updates from Samsung over the air
28th December 2014, 05:01 PM |#85  
Flag curitiba
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Phone Proximity Sensor
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftyz

Does your proximity sensor work with this ROM? In the test mode *#0*# sensor still doesn't work. Does anyone else has this problem?
My WiFi is working fine after restart or turn on/off.

Hey, Im having a proximity sensor issue. Dont goes black on a call.
On *#0*# the proximity works, it reads the distance, but it doesnt chage de value 0 --> 1

Someone else has this problem?
28th December 2014, 05:07 PM |#86  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Would this allow for OTA updates still, so when the official update releases it will notify and I can proceed as normal? Also is there a fix for the wifi issues?
The Following User Says Thank You to sam2k01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sam2k01 Ad-Free
28th December 2014, 07:58 PM |#87  
In the eye of the tornado
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam2k01

Would this allow for OTA updates still, so when the official update releases it will notify and I can proceed as normal? Also is there a fix for the wifi issues?

Look on the first page of this thread. I posted a link to a flashable zip for the wifi issues which worked for me. I must mention again that I do not take any credit for the wifi fix, I am merely suggesting it as a solution.

As for the OTA updates, I think you will receive them since it is an official, albeit leaked, release.

Blog: http://applesndroids.wordpress.com
28th December 2014, 09:01 PM |#88  

More
Sooo... I've a question : Now I have 4.4.2 KK ROOTED note 3 .... so...will the root be kept after flashing the rom or not? Thanks!
29th December 2014, 12:01 AM |#89  
Flag Targoviste
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danN1

Sooo... I've a question : Now I have 4.4.2 KK ROOTED note 3 .... so...will the root be kept after flashing the rom or not? Thanks!

No, also all your data will be erased (factory reset).

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseamc91

Proximity sensor is working fine for me. In test mode, it turns the screen green.

Did you flashed also the PIT and bootloader? I can't figure out why mine is not working fine - sensor values are updated correctly but proximity is not changed from 0 to 1 like it should. I've tested with my phone and another note 3 with kk 4.4.2.
The Following User Says Thank You to fiftyz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fiftyz Ad-Free
29th December 2014, 12:07 AM |#90  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 30

More
I have no problems with with wifi, camera or other stuff... Very great lollipop leak! But i misses root without trippin knox counter 😭

Anybody try this? :

Root Any Samsung device without tripping knox: http://youtu.be/S6SgzoYo71M
The Following User Says Thank You to blazethelight For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift blazethelight Ad-Free
29th December 2014, 12:50 AM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Thumbs up Successfully install lollipop on my note 3 n9005 32gb(No Root)
step I have done,
1. enable usb debugging
2. Do not tick re-partition (ONLY AUTO REBOOT and F.RESET TIME)
3. Put in BL,AP,CP and CSC ( exclude PIT )
4. Enter download mode from phone (power + volume down + home button)
5. connect phone and once odin detected the connected phone press START
6. Wait about 10-15 minute then it will auto reboot and wait another 5 minute
7. Done

Mine everything works well - no wifi issue, no proximate sensor problem, s-view window working well too
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abaddon92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Abaddon92 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)