• Poll closed .
Search This thread

Rawand Kurdy

Jul 10, 2011
As Sulaymanyeah
www.rky.cu.cc
Hey Guys .

Samsung this time is gonna make its own Exynos version the beast ,
As its benchmark says that the international version will have the Exynos 5433 which have a 64bit cpu and a much better mali GPU
But sadly it will come with android 4.4.4 which dosnt support 64bit yet so we wont see that great improvent in the move to 64bit
Untill the good news that android L is coming this fall with 64bit support and art runtime that will make a huge difference interm of perfornance and gaming of course and dont forget That its an Octa core with all core running at the same time so i think its a future proof [period till the snapdragon 810 comes out that i think will be nearly the same except ddr4 ram ]

What i wanted to say is i think its the first time that i am going to buy a Exynos samsung since the galaxy s3 and the good exynos versions dosnt have knox [or its restable ]

And i want to ask will you buy the Exynos 5433 note4 version or the snapdragon 805 note4 ?

And here is the proof .

b810c375cc6297917ff97d174fdf.jpg

----
Soruce:GSMArena

Last edited:
Reactions: cb_jimmy

maxilick

Jun 27, 2008
No more samsung, no more HTC. For the simple fact of their security flags and various policies affecting warranty if security flag is tripped. Intimidation tactics so you have to put up with bloatware not that I give a damn about flags being tripped it's their business practice that I will not support in any way.
My next phone will be oneplus one, if it's anything like their first one the hardware will be much better for around 1/2 the price.

Sent from my U30GT 2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

lvnatic

Dec 5, 2010
Iasi
No more samsung, no more HTC. For the simple fact of their security flags and various policies affecting warranty if security flag is tripped. Intimidation tactics so you have to put up with bloatware not that I give a damn about flags being tripped it's their business practice that I will not support in any way.
My next phone will be oneplus one, if it's anything like their first one the hardware will be much better for around 1/2 the price.

+1 and cyanogenmod

fastie

Mar 1, 2007
Douglas

+1

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app

Rawand Kurdy

Jul 10, 2011
As Sulaymanyeah
www.rky.cu.cc
I really dont care about warranty because there is nothing like it in my country and there is no contracts with phones
So i pay the full price like 700$ for a phone and if its stops working for no reason i have to throw it to the trash .
Luckily in Europe and The US things is difference

kingwicked

I have used S1,S2,S3,S4 19505,Note1,2, and Note3 N9005 (snapdragon)

i agree with the user who said above , my next phone most probably would be OneplusOne, i tripped knox in the first hour of its purchase to root the device.Thats why i bought without warranty. As conditions in my country for warranty are only software related. i have been using custom roms from day1 starting from S1

i think its time to move on, but will keep Note3 for a bit longer ,maybe another 3 months, as i just got a gear2.

uvaman

Oct 28, 2010
S2, S3, S5, Note 3 and Note 4 will be :)

Been on OnePlus community 2 months of nothing.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app

lilstevie

Senior Recognized Developer
Apr 17, 2009
if you dont want to buy it just tell us the reasons

2 Major reasons, a million minor :p

1 is cost. The frequent upgrade cycle is killing the budget, coming into my final year of uni means money is disappearing fast :p
2 is need. I feel no need to update, I am extremely happy with my note3 and m8 at present and upgrading for what essentially is appearing to be a minor upgrade to 64bit with an OS which is barely optimised for 32bit seems pointless.

FlamingGoat

Dec 14, 2011
Won't be 'upgrading' as there is simply nothing new in it that I need or want, my Note 3 is a brilliant tool and good enough to last a long time yet.

Reactions: Aequilibrium

Techniques

Jul 14, 2012
Or I can wait till next year and get another device that would have the SD810. It's probably going to be more development friendly anyway.

nicholaschum

Substratum Development Leader / Inactive RT
Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com
64bit isn't always better.....just look at the Atari Jaguar.

Been playing with my OnePlus One for a while now, it's way better than the Note 3, with official support from CyanogenMod as top priority and most features surpass the Note 3. Note 4, whatever it will be, will just be a colorful brick with loads of features than nobody will use.

Reactions: maxilick

lilstevie

Senior Recognized Developer
Apr 17, 2009
Why would anyone voluntarily want the Exynos? It's lesser, has less support and comes with a GPU that half the games out there either don't support or can't fully use. All are made for the Adreno, not the Mali.

Do you have any examples? Most games use OpenGLES for their graphics which is a standard API that abstracts from GPU specific implementations. I don't believe I have ever seen anything labeled as exclusively optimised for Adreno, like I have for Tegra.

Rawand Kurdy

Jul 10, 2011
As Sulaymanyeah
www.rky.cu.cc
And about LTE for sure it will have a lte modem [the exynos version] .

And here u go a pic of specs of the two

2 Major reasons, a million minor :p

1 is cost. The frequent upgrade cycle is killing the budget, coming into my final year of uni means money is disappearing fast :p
2 is need. I feel no need to update, I am extremely happy with my note3 and m8 at present and upgrading for what essentially is appearing to be a minor upgrade to 64bit with an OS which is barely optimised for 32bit seems pointless.
U have ur reasons but about the optimization , i know android 4.4.x kitkat is not made/optimized for 64bit but Android L will be and thats the thing .:D

CZ Eddie

Sep 27, 2011
Austin, TX
I would get a OnePlus if it had glove mode and a screen that is easier to read in direct sunlight than the N3.
But it doesn't. And it's too tall. And I wasn't impressed with the marketing that ended up being misleading marketing.

Reactions: Aequilibrium

Sudo77

Jun 23, 2014
Bangkok
I think there is a great incentive to move to 64bit architectures. Looking to update in the future I have two MAJOR reason why.

Everyone knows we are reaching the limit of RAM 32bit architectures can address. 2 - 4 GB is already monstrous for mobile devices, I know. But, I see greater potential for devices that can hold more. That's why I am holding off buying a tablet as of now. Power to compute with mobility is great asset.

Second is a bit personal, but well worth it. The Unix time address space must be extended. I don't think the date limit of 2036 is a coincidence. 32-bit time sensitive apps running beyond this year will face problems. I know, we have 22 years left to go, but hell, if we can fix this now, lets do it. I always have pride and revere computer systems that can last stably, no matter how old it gets. Accurate timekeeping falls into this category and is no exception.

I guess I am also in need for a primary smartphone has 4g, knowing that in my country they are stopping/have stopped 2g data networks. I don't feel 4g has enough support worldwide yet still. I hope I can make a smooth transition in the future.

Oh, and I will take Exynos models. :) I have really tried to like Snapdragon models, I do. But going around blowing fuses in consumer devices that are improperly used makes me distrust them greatly. I want a manufacturer that trusts me, and in turn, I can trust. For now, I will let the new technologies "settle" a bit. I'll get a new device in late 2015 perhaps.

Reactions: bogdan1980

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There should be option for I'm not going to buy note4
    Why would anyone voluntarily want the Exynos? It's lesser, has less support and comes with a GPU that half the games out there either don't support or can't fully use. All are made for the Adreno, not the Mali.

Do you have any examples? Most games use OpenGLES for their graphics which is a standard API that abstracts from GPU specific implementations. I don't believe I have ever seen anything labeled as exclusively optimised for Adreno, like I have for Tegra.
    Hey Guys .

Samsung this time is gonna make its own Exynos version the beast ,
    As its benchmark says that the international version will have the Exynos 5433 which have a 64bit cpu and a much better mali GPU
    But sadly it will come with android 4.4.4 which dosnt support 64bit yet so we wont see that great improvent in the move to 64bit
    Untill the good news that android L is coming this fall with 64bit support and art runtime that will make a huge difference interm of perfornance and gaming of course and dont forget That its an Octa core with all core running at the same time so i think its a future proof [period till the snapdragon 810 comes out that i think will be nearly the same except ddr4 ram ]

What i wanted to say is i think its the first time that i am going to buy a Exynos samsung since the galaxy s3 and the good exynos versions dosnt have knox [or its restable ]

And i want to ask will you buy the Exynos 5433 note4 version or the snapdragon 805 note4 ?

And here is the proof .

----
    Soruce:GSMArena
    Won't be 'upgrading' as there is simply nothing new in it that I need or want, my Note 3 is a brilliant tool and good enough to last a long time yet.
    64bit isn't always better.....just look at the Atari Jaguar.

Been playing with my OnePlus One for a while now, it's way better than the Note 3, with official support from CyanogenMod as top priority and most features surpass the Note 3. Note 4, whatever it will be, will just be a colorful brick with loads of features than nobody will use.